• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2006 Zorgy Award Results

P

Paul Kimball

The results of the voting for the 2006 Zorgy Awards can be found at:

The Other Side of Truth: 2006 Zorgy Awards

Although the Paracast finished second for best Podcast to Binnall of America, it was the closest run race of all. I'm sure these two shows will be back again, duking it out for the 2007 awards.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Paul

I guess it's almost time for another Zorgy?

If so, I hope Paracast beats out Binnall, as I think the past year of Paracast has been much more, uh, having-me-on-the-edge-of-my-seat than BoA, which is also rather entertaining of course.

Well, sadly, we're not even in the running for best podcast this year.:confused:

But these forums are indeed there for best forums, and someone put me up for best troublemaker. Go figga!:cool:

dB

the paracast is classified as a UFO podcast?
shouldn't there be a 'paranormal podcast' category as to not ignore the rest of the unexplained stuff out there

newcomers might get the idea that the only thing this podcast is about is ufo stuff

Back