• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

20 years old and only interested because of personal experience

06jsterl

Paranormal Novice
I'm 20 years old and I live in central New York. I got interested in phenomenons mainly because of something i watched happen when i was 16.

The reason many of my peers don't seem to want to know more is because I think they haven't been exposed to something like the roswell incident which sparked controversy across the nation. Or by simply having experienced a phenomenon themselves.

Hey 06jsterl

Welcome to the forums. Would you be interested in sharing your experience? Everyone is interested and you definitely wont get any crap from anyone.

Back