• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2 Chattanooga Men Say They May Have Landed "Bigfoot"

They want to go back and track him without the public being involved?

Looks like the back end of a grazing horse in the still shot. Unless this Biggie has arms as long as his legs ...

Gotta see the video.

Poi said:
They want to go back and track him without the public being involved?

Looks like the back end of a grazing horse in the still shot. Unless this Biggie has arms as long as his legs ...

Gotta see the video.

My guess is they don't want people to go there and find horse tracks. Funny, it can also look like the front of the horse. Another blobsquatch. I doubt the vid will be good, since he just stuck the cam out the car. Everything will be a blur. Oh well. I'll link the vid when I can.

The article seemed to imply one of the guys were with the Discovery Channel. I'm curious about this.

it does look like the back of a horse....looks like desolate landscape, too. I thought Bigfoot was supposed to be a forest dweller?

Raevenskye said:
it does look like the back of a horse....looks like desolate landscape, too. I thought Bigfoot was supposed to be a forest dweller?

Bigfoot has been seen everywhere, even NY. No doubt there's a cultural mythical aspect of it. The reported hair samples that have been found, and number of witnesses among a few other things keep me interested however and I'm open to it's existence in at least certain places on the globe.

Back