• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

161 Page Report On UFO Video From Homeland Security (DHS)

After listening to Alejandro Rojas's interview with a couple of the researchers, I'm done trying to identify it as a bird. If two separate Flir experts concur that it is not a bird, then I'm certainly not going to prove them wrong. Also, the background on this event seems more solid after hearing the interview, i.e. the witnesses sound credible, which makes the 'pinkish blue' light more compelling to take into account. I look forward to hearing more about the study as different researchers respond to it. Especially if it gets into a journal.

i have tracked birds on a Flir system before and on some occasions can be tricky depending on the Zoom and on what system your using but this object seems to move a lot faster than say a bird or duck the operator seems to lose the target as well and possibly picks up a bird flying at the end but its a good video

Back