• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

10th Anniversary of 9/11

Ecofox

Paranormal Novice
The 10th Anniversary of 9/11 is coming up. Something about 9/11 has always bothered me. Why did the Heroes of "flight 93," fight and stand their ground, while the other passengers of the other doomed flights did nothing?
I can only hope...there was some type of airborne agent that was released by the scum terrorist, making the passengers sleep.

Humans, for the most part, are not a bunch of Lemmings. When push comes to shove, Humans will fight, especially when the Reaper is present.

I'm not gonna get into a political round and round but, I will say this. I have never in my 54 years seen the nation as disjointed and fractured as it is right now. I read with interest the media reaction to the presidents speech last night. It was as expected. The liberal media "New York Times, Washington Post, ect." LOVED IT! The conservative media "Washington Times, certain columnist." HATED IT! But, neither side seemed to concerned about the people of the nation. I got the feeling that either side (liberal or conservative) republican or democrat would throw the nation as a whole under the bus. Just to win an election. Now, let the conservative hating, race baiting Obama lovers have at it. Let the liberal hating race baiting Obama haters have at it. We seem to have no objective media or voice in this nation anymore.

I'm not gonna get into a political round and round but, I will say this. I have never in my 54 years seen the nation as disjointed and fractured as it is right now. I read with interest the media reaction to the presidents speech last night. It was as expected. The liberal media "New York Times, Washington Post, ect." LOVED IT! The conservative media "Washington Times, certain columnist." HATED IT! But, neither side seemed to concerned about the people of the nation. I got the feeling that either side (liberal or conservative) republican or democrat would throw the nation as a whole under the bus. Just to win an election. Now, let the conservative hating, race baiting Obama lovers have at it. Let the liberal hating race baiting Obama haters have at it. We seem to have no objective media or voice in this nation anymore.

I think it's pretty clear by now that it's a one party government run by banker elites.

The 10th Anniversary of 9/11 is coming up. Something about 9/11 has always bothered me. Why did the Heroes of "flight 93," fight and stand their ground, while the other passengers of the other doomed flights did nothing?
I can only hope...there was some type of airborne agent that was released by the scum terrorist, making the passengers sleep.

Humans, for the most part, are not a bunch of Lemmings. When push comes to shove, Humans will fight, especially when the Reaper is present.

box cutters can be petrifying at first sight. those 1/2 inch long blades can cut you. wouldn't you rather go down in flames and die than risk getting a cut? besides, not many people carry band aids around with them.

My guess is that they didn't think they would be purposely crashing into a building killing everyone.

Many hostage situations take awhile with the pilots rarely killing themselves. They might have thought to sit quiet and wait for the ransom/terms or whatever. Maybe Flight 93 had different info. Maybe they knew of the other flights that had already crashed (it was the last to crash wasn't it?). Or maybe they just thought "Fu#@ this, it's on now!".

Its all a bloody shame this terrorism business for all the families who have to struggle everyday of loss which they are Father's , Mother's, Sons and daughters. Furthermore, all those folks who risked their lives to save victims of 9/11 or any other war.

God Bless Them All ,
Bf

I think the answer is they were told it would be alright..............
They were told that they were hostages and would be relesed when their demands were met.
But on flight 93, they became aware that the other planes had been kamikazied , so they saw through the deception and decided a small chance was better than none.
Having said that i think 93 was shot down, I'd have given that order myself.
Based on the previous flights they were already lost, no point in letting the plane hit its target and kill more poor innocents, a tough but logical call to make

911 was a shitful act, not just an attack on the US, but on the whole of civilised peace loving people the planet wide, it was an attack on the values we hold , even in iran they stopped chanting death to america in shock.
Truly an outrageous crime against humanity itself

As an aside i came across this today, spooky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nition-1980s-Twin-Towers-attacks-emerges.html

So many of us seem incapable of stepping back from their preferred meme and see that truth. here is something I penned last Sunday morning in lieu of my usual meditation:

coffee, cigarettes and ruminations on a gray sunday morning, 9/11/11

What a dysfunctional bunch we are. We organize ourselves into competing groups, fighting over land, food, water, trinkets, ideas. We horde our wealth and lock our doors. We crave sensation and intoxication and occasionally we experience transcendent bliss. We make plans. We delude ourselves with self-importance. We distrust each other, we cling to each other, we mercilessly manipulate each other, while in the end we share an inescapable common fate-to have our lifeless carcasses buried, burned or left to rot and be recycled for food or rejoin the relentless carbon cycle.
We know hunger, thirst and crave companionship. We are at times kind or cruel. The sun rises and sets in an endless cycle and we spend the time in between devouring, one way or another, all that we see, including sometimes our fellow inhabitants. Shit happens.
We dream of a better life for our children. We try to smooth their path, pass on what we think we’ve managed to learn that will help them. Cursed with cleverness, judged by memory, while wrestling with mortality, we amble onwards. We make love, we make war, we make music, we tell each other stories, we sleep. We laugh and cry-sometimes at the same time- we bind our wounds and remember our dead.
Nothing seems to change much, generation upon generation rising and falling like the relentless, rhythmic crashing of the ocean’s tide. We don’t know where we came from or where to go, but we want to; so we keep trudging along, fighting, consuming, reproducing and waiting, hoping, aspiring…for what?
We have happy dreams and heart-pounding nightmares. We smoke, drink, overeat, we diet and exercise. We chew gum and scratch itches. Our most excruciating burden seems to be our inability to sit still and tolerate our intolerable condition. We squirm, we explore, we lash out at others, we consume, and then we rest and do it some more. We must, it seems.
But something in us clamors for answers, for an escape, for an inner peace and certainty that all is not in vain. Our wise men say we are but shadows on a cave wall, ignoring the light behind us all. Our prophets speak of a glorious future, but warn us to take heed of consequences. Are we the ‘hollow men, heads filled with straw’, occasionally startled in the night by the distant sound of thunder or the tinkling of “rats’ feet over broken glass in a dry cellar?”
We are like a restless flame thirsty for fuel, and the more that is consumed, the more the search for fuel is kindled.
But below and beyond it all, we are one, and sometimes in another’s pain we recognize our own and we are naked in that moment, and for that moment…

We are One.

Back