Status Update: It was time to return here and see what ( if anything ) could be done to put this platform on the right side of the barricades. I hope @Gene Steinberg recovers from his health challenges and helps with that. In the meantime, I'm keeping the ( forbidden subject ) low key. Private messages with comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Hi Randall
I have been listening to the Paracast for years but just joined the forum.
I think I can explain your terminator question.
I'm always a few days behind on listening to my subscribed podcasts so have you already got this one figured out?
Randall, it seems Gene has his attention elsewhere for good reason. Hopefully the show "must go on"? Is there a forum or conversation going about introducing potential guests to the show?
You seem like an expert on the subject of ufo's and you have some very interesting views. Ever think about starting your own podcast? I would definitely listen!

Reactions: Thomas R Morrison