• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest suggestion Joe Montaldo

matthew1977

Paranormal Maven
Personally I think Joe is arrogant, spouting that he is more qualified then Mufon among others to study the abduction phenomenon. However under your format and direction I think he would be an interesting guest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Joe looks "aggressive"

Joe%20Montaldo%20and%20Jerry%20interview.jpg

He ignored my several requests to compare notes back in 2009-2010, for some reason. Maybe Gene can pop him loose?
Gene, I saw that Joe Montaldo was on Ancient Aliens (S11/E14). I think his I.C.A.R. [International Community For Aliens Research] view point would be a nice change other than the kool-aid versions from the Mufon camp we all more familiar with. [No offense to my Mufon peeps, just want another take on the situation]. I think he would bring a more interesting conversation than the famous Dr Jacobs interview.

FYI, for any whom are interested. Joe Montaldo will be on Midnight in the Desert Wednesday April 26th.

Last edited:
Tonight's the night for Joe Montaldo being interviewed by Heather Wade. I'd prefer Gene & Chris interviewing styles but i'll be all ears nonetheless.

IMO, he comes across as rather gullible, wide-eyed and naive, plus the two times I've offered to be a guest on his show (to promote my latest book) he never bothered to answer back or acknowledge my emails. Strike 3, in my opinion, but if Gene wants to have him on, I'll be happy to drill down on his various beliefs!

Fyi, the show was very popular and they requested him to be a return guest. Callers were thanking the producer for getting him as a guest. He commented that he is very easy to get a hold of.

Someone should politely inform him that the mullet hair style hasn't been popular since the late 1980's. Have you ever noticed how strange some UFO "experts" look? (The people that fashion forgot).
does his excess hair in back or my lack of hair anywhere (I'm Bald) influence our intelligence or knowledge of ufology??

does his excess hair in back or my lack of hair anywhere (I'm Bald) influence our intelligence or knowledge of ufology??

No. Simply making an observation. If you put yourself before the public, I would think you would consider what you look like and ways to complement yourself. A lot of these guys just seem to have no clue whatsoever. Yes, a trivial issue.

Back