• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Clueless One is Annoying

GSB:

I'm still there. My awareness doesn't disappear. I don't leave my body or black out. I could hold a conversation with you in that "state" but it would weaken it. I can pull out at any time and I'm not tired afterwards. In fact, if I'm tired going into it the energy will lie me down in a specific position and I'll go to sleep and stay like that for a really long time. (I'm a toss-and-turn kinda guy normally.)

I watched this video of Ken Wilber last week and found it illuminating:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

He says that to access the Delta state while awake (which is deep dreamless sleep) you've either got to have a brain tumor or have many years of meditation training under your belt--that it's the state of The Witness. So okay, that makes some sense then, right? Somehow with zero training I'm entering The Witness mode. Problem is, when he's demonstrating this, he's lying completely still and I'm prancing around like an idiot.

The dude who gave me the test, Masahiro, says that my brain is incoherent at that point, which indicates to him that I'm somehow being fed information. (The meditation masters would be in a coherent state.) So maybe that's it, at least on the surface: I take a back seat--as The Witness--to whatever this is, feeding the body instruction.

Maybe there is a Self beyond the self doing this or maybe it's an outside intelligence, or some combo. I dunno.

I do know that it had been uncharacteristically active while I was asleep at night this past month or so, but it's quieted back down. Seems to have its own activation timetable regardless of me.

Look At the case of Mary who gave birth to "Jesus". Is this a case of visitation or a made up story.' Mary is siad to have being given a Child by an Angel' That child of course was "Jesus". This is considered the truth by the Catholic church, But what is the "Truth" Angels HMMM OR Alien visitation:confused:

I'm not claiming aliens or angels or anything like that. I don't know. I know kundalini answers it at least partially, but I've yet to find a satisfying definition of what kundalini energy is.

Originally Posted by valiens
Brandon: What did it was reading a bunch of Jiddu Krishnamurti speeches and finally getting what he was pointing out: Truth cannot be touched by thought so the brain will never figure out Truth. Once you get that the brain stops trying. The ego dissolves. And he never said what comes next. This energy, apparently.

The thing is you can't invite it, you can't seek it. You were asking why doesn't this come to people like you who ask for it? That's why. Stop asking. The seeker, the asker has to come to an end for this thing to flower, as it were. Sucky contradiction.

Oh, for crying out loud. Not more ironic contradiction. Please. It's all like a bad episode of Kung Fu, grasshopper. That's nothing but obfuscation and a way to milk more silver and gold from your pockets.

Scott: Thank you. I will get back to this after I undergo hypnosis. In the meantime, I finally put the footage of me letting this energy take over while hooked up to an EEG on youtube. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make HD footage normal size, so until I get that right, it's a bit small and you may want to expand the youtube player. Anyway, here it is in all its fat-white-man-in-bad-haircut glory....

OMG. What the heck are you doing??? I move better than that in a straight-jacket after two bottles of Whisky! That is the silliest looking thing I have ever seen.

Jeremy when youre in this state are you aware of whats going on? Could you pull out of it at any moment? Are you tired afterwards?
Thanks.

State? The only state he was in is a state of stupor. That is just ridiculous.

Oh, for crying out loud. Not more ironic contradiction. Please. It's all like a bad episode of Kung Fu, grasshopper. That's nothing but obfuscation and a way to milk more silver and gold from your pockets.

OMG. What the heck are you doing??? I move better than that in a straight-jacket after two bottles of Whisky! That is the silliest looking thing I have ever seen.

State? The only state he was in is a state of stupor. That is just ridiculous.

I'm done arguing this stuff. The simple fact is I'm not an idiot. Sounds like Kung Fu? Maybe because something in that is real.

I look like a jackass doing those moves? No shit. I'm the first to point that out. The moves aren't the important thing, the EEG readings are (for my money, anyway.)

Speaking of money, yeah: My pockets are lined with silver and gold from you suckers. Good call. Because if it's anything people trust, it's a guy who claims he's an alien abductee and then adds more to the story and claims he's got some energy thing in him.

Yeah, that's the key to believability and success.

Just a couple of questions,Jeremy;

I have not read every post on this thread,so if you've spoken about this before,I apologuise...

1)Can you manipulate this "energy" when you're in the altered state,or does it "control" you?

2)I'm not sure if it's even remotely similar too the energy your talking about,but I've also experienced a form of "wave-like energy" when I'm experimenting with different types of altered states.In fact,this "energy" has become such an integral part of me,that I can activate it at will,without altering my consciousness.I find "it" very useful for moving quickly into deep meditative states - as well as staying "awake" while "sleeping".Is this something you can relate too?

1.) I can't manipulate it that I know of. Yes, it "controls" the body. I yield my will to it.

2.) Not sure what you mean by wave-like energy but the description of what it is doesn't ring a bell.

2.) Not sure what you mean by wave-like energy but the description of what it is doesn't ring a bell.

Well,the energy I'm talking about comes in "waves" and can be easily manipulated by subtle mental focus.I can force "it" too move around any and all parts of the body.I mainly use it as tool for paralyzing the body, before moving into "Samadhi/Cosmic Consciousness" or the "out of body state"...

When you say "out of body" do you mean just that or is it code for some type of lucid dreaming? If it really is out of body can you go anywhere? Can you read what's inside James Randi's envelope on top of his bookcase waiting to be read by any remote viewer or OBEr who claims they can?

GSB:

I'm still there. My awareness doesn't disappear. I don't leave my body or black out. I could hold a conversation with you in that "state" but it would weaken it. I can pull out at any time and I'm not tired afterwards. In fact, if I'm tired going into it the energy will lie me down in a specific position and I'll go to sleep and stay like that for a really long time. (I'm a toss-and-turn kinda guy normally.)

I watched this video of Ken Wilber last week and found it illuminating:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

He says that to access the Delta state while awake (which is deep dreamless sleep) you've either got to have a brain tumor or have many years of meditation training under your belt--that it's the state of The Witness. So okay, that makes some sense then, right? Somehow with zero training I'm entering The Witness mode. Problem is, when he's demonstrating this, he's lying completely still and I'm prancing around like an idiot.

The dude who gave me the test, Masahiro, says that my brain is incoherent at that point, which indicates to him that I'm somehow being fed information. (The meditation masters would be in a coherent state.) So maybe that's it, at least on the surface: I take a back seat--as The Witness--to whatever this is, feeding the body instruction.

Maybe there is a Self beyond the self doing this or maybe it's an outside intelligence, or some combo. I dunno.

I do know that it had been uncharacteristically active while I was asleep at night this past month or so, but it's quieted back down. Seems to have its own activation timetable regardless of me.

Interesting.

As far as interpreting the results from the AKG, was the tester absolutely convinced that there was something out of the ordinary going on? (like irrefutable evidence).

Also, Ive listened to your podcasts where you discuss it: have you ever tried to let the 'ancient demonic energy' thing into you while youre being tested? Or dont you have much control over when that happens?

When you say "out of body" do you mean just that or is it code for some type of lucid dreaming? If it really is out of body can you go anywhere? Can you read what's inside James Randi's envelope on top of his bookcase waiting to be read by any remote viewer or OBEr who claims they can?

The "out of body experience" is just that;an "experience" of being outside the body.I have never been able to prove,too my own satisfaction,that the out of body state involves ESP.I know some people have claimed success in that regard,but it's little more than interesting stories,so far...

No real research have been done in that area,as far as I know...

But this is all separate from the "energy" that I'm talking about...::)

EDIT:By the way - Ken Wilber would make a f@kin' rockin' paracast guest!!

Anyone listen to the last paratopia, the end chat about Jeremy mushroom experience and how he talk about the energy taking him thought it for 10 hours.. Makes me think if the first 2 and last 2 hours where just him using his imagination?

Originally, I actually liked Jeremy quite a bit.

But after listening to far too much of his "I am the Walrus and the Walrus is me" rambling I have come to one conclusion:

Bi-Polar Disorder with a side of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Sad but true I'm afraid.

Actually, Man Made Global Warming is a hoax. Take a look at the surface temps of the other planets, and you'll see that it isn't just the Earth getting warmer. Jupiter spawned a second hurricane on its surface because the surface temps went up about 30 degrees.

Actually there is a significant scientific consensus that we're in a period of global cooling right now. Just saw a scientific article about it a few months ago. I'll post it when I find it. There is a vast difference between man-made global warming, which is an Al Gore perpetuated propaganda, and pollution which is a real problem and needs to be addressed.

The entire issue really gets on my nerves. How the hell are we supposed to know who to believe when some professional scientific credible people say one thing (humans cause warming)... and then another equally professional, equally scientific, and equally credible person says its the opposite (natural planetary processes).

I imagine the situation like if Paul Kimball was a scientist and he was interviewed on the Paracast about global warming and how it is caused by humans and carbon emissions and all the rest of it. So, thats the 1st hour. Then after the break, for the entire 2nd hour Scientist Kimball presents the opposite argument as true, saying theres no concrete evidence that human activity has anything to do with it.

So, at this point I don't buy a thing anyone says. They need to get together and sort out their message. Of course I could do my own research and investigation, but given I'm not a scientist that's an unrealistic expectation.

With that said though, I still try to do what I can as far as respecting the planet we live on. I just don't want to be sold a lie.

With that said though, I still try to do what I can as far as respecting the planet we live on. I just don't want to be sold a lie.

I agree completely. When science gets political, science loses. It gets religious. I have read on ths issue on both sides. Whenever I read an article that is pro-warming, the charts and graphs and accompanying explanations sound perfectly reasonable. Then I read a book that takes the opposite point of view. the charts and graphs and accompanying explanation also sound perfectly reasonable. There are people of integrity, accomplishment, and knowledge on both sides of this issue, but one side has to be wrong.

Whenever I read an article that is pro-warming, the charts and graphs and accompanying explanations sound perfectly reasonable.

Yep,

Then I read a book that takes the opposite point of view. the charts and graphs and accompanying explanation also sound perfectly reasonable.

yep,

There are people of integrity, accomplishment, and knowledge on both sides of this issue, but one side has to be wrong.

and yep.

And while I am open to the idea that human activity is adversely affecting the planet, I find that argument much harder to swallow than the alternative. Issues of human ego are at the heart this entire matter, IMO.

On top of that, anecdotal stories involving scientists and their seeming unwillingness to budge on long-held theories and hypotheses - especially when their reputation might be on the line - force me to conclude that we might never know the truth. Future generations will of course, but not us.

Yep, unfortunately we live in a world where scientific process and reason go out the window to be supplented by the greed and special interests of the establishment. If you present data that contadics the views of the establishment you will become an outcast and your career will pretty much be over. I believe that this is what's happenning in a lot of public Universities that rely on government grants. Of course you could always get a job in a private sector, but for a lot of these professors it is not an option because they could never succeed in a private sector.

Back