• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Thread

This kind of supports the Nixon - Gleason story...
Jackie Gleason's Trip To The Alien Morgue

"We drove to the very far end of the base in a segregated area, finally stopping near a well-guarded building. The security police saw us coming and just sort of moved back as we passed them and entered the structure. There were a number of labs we passed through first before we entered a section where Nixon pointed out what he said was the wreckage from a flying saucer, enclosed in several large cases. Next, we went into an inner chamber and there were six or eight of what looked like glass-topped Coke freezers. Inside them were the mangled remains of what I took to be children. Then - upon closer examination - I saw that some of the other figures looked quite old. Most of them were terribly mangled as if they had been in an accident."

Interesting testimony. Poor guy.

Is there a longer version of this interview, or is this all? Of course it could have been due to him not feeling very well, but it seems a bit thin all in all.

Not many follow up questions either. But maybe he didn`t want to push him.

Caught a brief report on the event from MSNBC Friday featuring evening anchor Chris Hayes. He wasn't terribly kind to one of the participants, former Senator Mike Gravel of Alaska, and made a big deal about their $20,000 honorariums.

When I heard the phrase "took President Eisenhower's Lockheed Electra back to Washington" I did a check for that and couldn't locate a reference to it. Eisenhower's aircraft were Constellations until he upgraded to a Boeing 707. There don't appear to be any records of Lockheed Electras being assigned to VIP or Presidential service ever. Additionally, the upgrade to Boeing 707s happened in 1958 toward the end of Eisenhower's term and the same year Mr. "Anonymous " says he was drafted into the army.

His claim to being in the military is also interesting in the light of his claim that he held a "Q Clearance". Q clearance is a Department of Energy security clearance for access specifically relating to atomic or nuclear related materials and are issued to non-military personnel only.

There are a number of other inconsistencies throughout the video like him working for the CIA and being told by the President to go tell the commander at Area 51 to report back or he'd be taken over by the First Army. This makes little sense because the Groom Lake test facility that produced the U2 and SR-71 was a CIA project to begin with. So why not just get the information from upstairs and take it to the President rather than take a trip out to Nevada?

I wonder if there was any money paid to Mr. Anonymous for his testimony?

The constellation was based on the super Electra which Howard Hughes used. Confusion ?

I suppose that at his age and stage there could be a lot of confusion, which only gives us more reason to doubt his story. Besides that, we're supposed to believe they had more than one antigravity propulsion saucer and still put all that effort into developing the SR-71? And just where did these saucers come from? The CIA weren't the ones that recovered the Roswell wreckage, so at least one of the alleged saucers must have been on loan from the Air Force. I'm sorry but this guy's story is too full of holes to take seriously. It's a nice try on Dolan's part, but so far, it doesn't do anything but add more noise.

Washington Post's take on the event (converted to PDF with all comments so you don't have to click for each new comment page - 66 pages in total - for those interested in archival approach):
Believe in UFOs_ Highlights of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.pdf - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
For other readers original Link:
Believe in UFOs? Highlights of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

NY Times' take:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/04/us/politics/panel-convenes-in-washington-to-discuss-aliens.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&_r=2&

Of great interest is a second part of the NY article which focuses on Kean/Podesta and June 2011 briefings. Who wants to follow similar path deeper, I can recommend very good companion 2010 interview by Don Ecker at this link where some of similar, but previous events, are discusssed:
http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2010/wk30/dmr-34-w.mp3
(the part you will be interested starts at 46.56 min - for crossreference check point 19 inside Grant's article here:
Senators and Congressman in UFO Disclosure | Presidential UFO
there are other gems within that Dark Matters interview so I recommend listening to the whole piece).

Best Wishes.

Besides that, we're supposed to believe they had more than one antigravity propulsion saucer and still put all that effort into developing the SR-71? .

It's one thing to have a craft but decoding its functionality requires that you have the language in place to translate it into something you can use (applied science). At best these saucers might have inspired the builders of the SR-71 and U-2s to test electrically induced magnetic fields on wing surfaces to see if it improved lift. Which it apparently does.
Patent US20100108821 - Method, apparatus, and system for deflecting air approaching a wing - Google Patents

Don't forget that in 1958 most engineers were still using the 'slide rule' and maybe some crude early computers. Still amazing that they built stuff like the SR-71 back then with these tools.

The weirdest part of that interview is his mention of the '3 x 5' card with the anti-gravity formula written using our scientific language. This is a game changer and too bad he couldn't elaborate on that. Gotta admit it does smell like BS

I suppose that at his age and stage there could be a lot of confusion, which only gives us more reason to doubt his story. Besides that, we're supposed to believe they had more than one antigravity propulsion saucer and still put all that effort into developing the SR-71? And just where did these saucers come from? The CIA weren't the ones that recovered the Roswell wreckage, so at least one of the alleged saucers must have been on loan from the Air Force. I'm sorry but this guy's story is too full of holes to take seriously. It's a nice try on Dolan's part, but so far, it doesn't do anything but add more noise.

I didn't think the Electra/Constellation discrepancy was a big deal. If a president wants you in Nevada, he's going to get a plane lined up and it isn't a huge thing to call it "the president's plane." His claim of seeing a U-2 while still secret (if true, the date is somewhere between 1958, when he said he was drafted, and May 1, 1960 when Gary Power was shot down) and an SR-71 model seems like a decent fit based on the known history of those aircraft. It seems like it was everything else that didn't work for me. The CIA was aced out of their own program, which Area 51 was, in less than 5 years? Eisenhower was going to invade Area 51? How did a draftee rise to such a position in about two years?

Dolan's interview was not strong . . . too much leading the witness, too many questions about feelings? What was that crap? The story might come off as more plausible with more supporting facts or at least claims. The old man did seem like a nice guy and I've seen many comments saying they found the guy credible. I'm dubious, but could warm up to the thing if more facts come to light.

Dolan's interview was not strong . . . too much leading the witness, too many questions about feelings? What was that crap? The story might come off as more plausible with more supporting facts or at least claims. The old man did seem like a nice guy and I've seen many comments saying they found the guy credible. I'm dubious, but could warm up to the thing if more facts come to light.

Where did you see Dolan leading the witness? He did not lead him at all and his questions regarding his feelings are essentially a test to see whether his story is real or fake because only when a person recalls genuine memories displays emotions. Also, keep in mind the fact that this was a very small part of the complete video interview which lasted for hours.

Regarding this hearing, which I watched live on Internet, I have to say that Richard Dolan impressed me more than any other witness. He is in a class of his own with his extensive knowledge on the subject, the quality of his testimony and the reliability of the information he presented. In my opinion, the worst of all was Steven Greer who I wouldn't believe even if he was accompanied by an ET. His testimony was all over the place mixing reliable information with complete nonsense while trying to boost his ego and self-importance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where did you see Dolan leading the witness? He did not lead him at all and his questions regarding his feelings are essentially a test to see whether his story is real or fake because only when a person recalls genuine memories displays emotions. Also, keep in mind the fact that this was a very small part of the complete video interview which lasted for hours.

Regarding this hearing, which I watched live on Internet, I have to say that Richard Dolan impressed me more than any other witness. He is in a class of his own with his extensive knowledge on the subject, the quality of his testimony and the reliability of the information he presented. In my opinion, the worst of all was Steven Greer who I wouldn't believe even if he was accompanied by an ET. His testimony was all over the place mixing reliable information with complete nonsense while trying to boost his ego and self-importance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I might have a different opinion of the interview if there's more to be seen. I got the gist of it from one watch, don't care to go back to cite specific examples of Dolan's leading. I thought the hearing was a great idea, was not able to watch due to the job, but certainly would have if I could have. The whopping $3.80 price tag was within my budget.

I saw Dolan leading but just a little, a couple of times. I certainly don't think that the bulk of what the witness said was really influenced by Dolan. I imagine it's more that Dolan may have ran through the story with the witness prior to filming the actual take and was nudging him a little to recount the main points Dolan knew was coming. Does that sound reasonable? Just my take on it.

We know George Knapp is going to handle this story credibly. Too bad other reporters aren't as fair in presenting this story.

You have to wonder what a conversation between Knapp and another reporter who does the 'woo woo' type report. What does this other generic reporter think of George, considering that he is careful to check his facts as much as is possible.

Any of these silly shame-on-journalism reporters should be directed to things like the Twinings memo, or what has been written by Lord Hill-Norton. If the UFO subject is so stupid, why did these men, while in high military office, ever make such statements? I'm all for people thinking that UFOs are mistaken identifications etc but one thing the subject is not is stupid.

Few additional info about anynomus video for better overview -this info was presented before and after projection during CHD (retyping from CHD archives but without interpretation in this stage as interview portions in public domain are partial):

- Before projection it was stated that it was an extraction from many hours of interviews
- Linda Moulton Howe stated that she interviewed anonymous in the summer of 1994 for the first time.
- She spent 3 days and 3 nights at anynomous' home.
- She stated that no one knew at the time where she was. She also didn't say to her family where she will be staying.
- She recorded 11 audio tapes (lenght 90 minutes each).
- Agreement was that he will do video interviews after 4 weeks that will be released only after his death.
- However, after the 1994 audio interviews, he decided to back off. Linda says that he was instructed not to talk any more.

Obviously at one stage, anynomous reconnects and Dolan interviewed him.

"I interviewed him for five or six hours. Not everything was relevant or exciting, but I am sure more will become available. I'll have more to say about him tonight and I plan to write a short piece about him." -Dolan on a facebook update. We'll hear more, he does his podcast tonight, which I generally listen to anyway. We will see.

via

"This is a channel that has approximately 18 hours of recorded testimony from the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure. I do not know how long it will stay active, but if it gets taken down, I will try and find other ones and update the link in the description and the title itself. If anyone finds other links to the Hearing that are better, please shoot me a comment or message and let me know. Thx!!!
Active as of 5-4-13, 12:14 pm, EST."
Conal Mac Lir - YouTube

Back