• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Thread

But do you really think someone at death's door would make up stories of that sort? For what purpose, since he wouldn't be around to see the fallout?

Maybe I'm too trusty but I'm sold on his body language alone. I certainly wouldn't waste my time dishing out trash to whoever would listen when I've got maybe two months to live... But then that's just me.

Corso said he did it for his grand kids. Mr anonymous says he partly did it for his peace of mind. The two tales are fairly similar, maybe a few more people will show up and add to the pile ? A correlation check between the two accounts would be interesting.

My gut feeling says this guy is legit. But deep down I hope he's not because it would severely damage a government you're supposed to trust and bring chaos just when my stock investments are recovering. I'm selfish and so is Mr. Anonymous lol.

I came across this comment on the Openminds story page. It's from the director of the soon to be released documentary "Truth Embargo". Thought it was worth mentioning.

Great article Jason. It is honest, precise and true. This is an interesting case, and it’s great to see everybody jumping on it. Everything needs to be vetted. There are many hours of footage, and clearly there was a lot more said, than what you are seeing in the short piece made for the The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. We filmed for two days straight. I hope to reveal more about this case very soon, as there should be a larger body of information coming forward for people to look at. My suggesting is to ask Richard Dolan what he thinks… or to try and hear the 11 hours of audio that Linda Moulton Howe recorded with “ANONYMOUS” back in the 90′s when she brought him on to C2C with Art Bell on June 6th, 1998 under the pseudonym AGENT KEWPER. Or even listen to the testimony of what Linda said about this case on the Citizen Hearing testimony archives from this past week. This case should make the cut for a significant portion of the documentary film I am making with my producer Reuben Langdon on subject of what we are calling the TRUTH EMBARGO. So ultimately, the information will be out there for all of you to “sharpen your knives and dissect” as one Peabody Award winning investigative journalist that we all know and love might say. The power is in your hands really.

Personally, I'd say that the two fairy tales are similar ... that's my "gut feeling" :p

If Corso and agent Cooper... I mean Kewper (ROFL) are fakes then mental illness should really be a national priority. I mean seriously guys... where are your mental institutions and proper medications when you need them ? This is worse than the return of the zombies LOL. Do we need an endless parade of seniors rambling off like this ?

This is either signal or noise... is he making the same noise that he was making back in 1998 or has it been a clear signal since the beginning. What kind of medication is he on and is his wife still alive ? In this case, decoding the couple might be the key to credibility. The fact that he's been struggling all these years with these secrets should have produced flawless information. IMHO, if we can't find an 'Electra' in Eisenhower's transport plane inventory Kewper is toast.

>try and hear the 11 hours of audio that Linda Moulton Howe recorded with “ANONYMOUS”

Not holding breath for that one.

>back in the 90′s when she brought him on to C2C with Art Bell on June 6th, 1998 under the >pseudonym AGENT KEWPER.

Now, that is a very, very good lead. I have a very huge archive of c2c - however, closest one to that date that I have is June 8th 1998 unfortunately. I will try to check with other fellow archivists.

Thanks for that paste and tip.

I checked - it is probaly June 1st, and not June 6st.

This is the guide from the archive of old Art Bell web site for the June 1st 1998 show - last section is probably that interview:

6/01/98 Monday / Tuesday

• In the news tonight, Art announces that President Clinton has dropped his priviledge claim just before going to the Supreme Court. Art doesn't think that we should impeach just because of an affair with Monica Lewinsky. He thinks all these recent events are just trying to pursue the Monica Lewinsky issue.
  • Pakistan was afraid of the Israelies attacking prior to the nuclear testing.
  • Art reads a prediction from Ed Dames from a couple years ago.
  • Art describes all of the major weather happenings over the weekend.
  • Pollution is blamed when polar bear cubs from Norway are born with birth defects.
  • Art thinks that the nuclear testing in Pakistan has caused the earthquake in Afganistan.
  • Art is going to open up the Anti-Christ line tomorrow night.
  • Guest... Linda Howe interviews an ex-CIA agent who describes the Alien Autopsy video and other UFO sightings.

Thanks to that lead (thanks again RobDel) discovered this from August 1998 - it is from Michael Lindemann's - very popular at the time - CNINews news - those who were in the field in 90s will remember Lindemann's newsletter. I have complete issues of CNInews for 1998 in my archives, however articles are copyrighted. But, you can check the issue in question online here:
About Starfire

This part is the story killer (or there are some unknown variables that made him to make this critical error - However, the road ends there:

Kewper: The only film I saw is the one that has been released in the last
couple of years showing an alien autopsy. I saw that very same film in 1957.

The rest of it here:
About Starfire

That portion was also broadcast in that June 1st 1998 show so if I will not be able to locate it, data is already available now.

Richard Dolan talked about this on his radio show today. he mentioned that the actual interview was about 6 hours. but Dolan doesn't know when and how much of the video will be made available. in general, Dolan's opinion of the Anonymous CIA guy was that he's being truthful. but that there's no way to verify his stories. Dolan also mentioned that there was a couple of claims which he find surprising. e.g. the claim that Eisenhower threatened to invade Area 51.

Here it is:
Downloading now for historical record.

Kewper part is from 32,37 minute.

I caught the opening of the hearing on video. First impressions: most of the speakers were Canadians; Linda Moulton Howe screwed up the story of the origin of the phrase "flying saucer" and said the reporter who interviewed Arnold in '47 coined the acronym "UFO" instead. It seemed "commander Greer" hovered just off-stage and off-camera, but intruded to correct the paid madam speaker on certain points of order. Could not take any of it seriously, because of the audience, speakers and panel, all dressed up, with the de rigeur reporters draping their bodies around floor space and furniture AS IF they were in that hallowed and rarified body called the US Congress. Too stupid, sorry, strictly for squares. Needed more Moseley.

It's not uncommon for the aged to psychologically revert back to early life stages, including a kind of mischievous childhood or adolescence fraught with inappropriate behavior and poor judgement. The trickiest part is that they may maintain a kind of facade leading those around them to misinterpret effects of neurological injury. As much as we might like to think all oldsters have cast off guile and pretense in favor of words of pure gold, it ain't always so.

It simply depends on the individual and I'm not out to lump everyone's golden years in this category. God knows I'll be driving a WalMart scooter soon enough myself. It's just something of which we should be aware when assessing people purporting to "come clean" near the end of life.

Thought you'd want to see a statement on this event from NARCAP, as follows (first item as of May 22):
NARCAP is one of the better operations out there, and USI ( my interest group ) endorses NARCAP's creation and use of the acronym UAP within the context of their studies and ours.
NARCAP - "Currently we refer to the subjects of the various reports that we can validate are anomalous as UAP or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. It is our opinion at this stage in our research that UAP probably represent several different things including poorly documented natural phenomena that are hazardous to aviation."
NARCAP recognizes that there is a marked difference in the meaning of the acronym UAP and the word UFO, and it's something every graduate of ufology 101 should know.
I caught the opening of the hearing on video. First impressions: most of the speakers were Canadians; Linda Moulton Howe screwed up the story of the origin of the phrase "flying saucer" ...
The acronym UAP is somewhat more obscure than the word UFO, so I can forgive the average person for not getting the difference, but for Linda to mess up on the word UFO? I'd like to say I'm surprised, but the fact is, she's not alone in getting this screwed up. Despite historical evidence and half a century of consistent usage tell us otherwise, even veteran's of the ufology stubbornly chant and rant the myth that UFOs are simply unidentified objects seen in the sky. The latest example that highlights this quirk comes from the MUFON sponsored UFO History Group in their recent book UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry. This is a fine addition to any UFO library with the exception of one irksome point. Yet again, we find that the Prologue perpetuates the myth that U.F.O. simply means Unidentified Flying Object. Like so many others who do the same thing, whoever the Prologue's author was, they have failed to differentiate between what the word UFO means and simply what the letters U.F.O. stand for. It is shallow and misleading. What's more, considering this is supposed to be a history book written by experts, I didn't encounter any explanation or supporting evidence for that statement. For those who want the lowdown on the actual history behind the word UFO check out the links below.

Thanks to that lead (thanks again RobDel) discovered this from August 1998 - it is from Michael Lindemann's - very popular at the time - CNINews news - those who were in the field in 90s will remember Lindemann's newsletter. I have complete issues of CNInews for 1998 in my archives, however articles are copyrighted. But, you can check the issue in question online here:
About Starfire

This part is the story killer (or there are some unknown variables that made him to make this critical error - However, the road ends there:

Kewper: The only film I saw is the one that has been released in the last
couple of years showing an alien autopsy. I saw that very same film in 1957.

The rest of it here:
About Starfire

That portion was also broadcast in that June 1st 1998 show so if I will not be able to locate it, data is already available now.

Extended version of the same interview was also published in the August-September 1998 issue of Nexus. Article is available here:
UFOs & EBE's More Insider Evidence

Also, Kewper's drawing is available here:
UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports., page 9
(within that page make a search with CTRL+F and type "kewper" to locate image in question)

Fantastic Forum's (c2c fans) thread from 2004 where Kewper was mentioned:
Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM Forum - Linda Moulton Howe & 6 fingered EBEs

Not sure if these videos have been posted but I just watched them tonight and found them interesting, so here I am, sharing.

Thanks for posting the links.

Scanning over them, one sees a recurrent kind of pattern in these high level disclosure events. They kick off with an impressive bang--in this case the very credible Salas and his account of well documented
shutdowns of ICBM's at Malmstrom. Then they slowly self-destruct with long meandering testimony that pushes the envelope of credibility to the bursting point. In this case it was Paul Hellyer's quiet rant about the "New World Order " and so on. Not to mention our old friend Stephen Greer. Still, I think they are worth watching.

Someone has uploaded original Kewper interview from 1998 to Youtube. However, it is not Coast to Coast interview as it is stated on the title of the video. It is a Dreamland interview that happened on May 31, 1998 and it is much shorter. Extended interview on c2c happened the next day on June 1, 1998. Browsing through my archives I was able also to find one portion from that June 1 show that was rebroadcast in 2002.

Let's return to the posted Dremland interview. The emphasiz is on Alien Autopsy video, which damages strongly the whole story (as I wrote in my post 88): The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Thread | Page 5 | The Paracast Community Forums
Of course, other alternative explanations are also possible that could be caused by bad memory and copycatting media trends at the time. Anyway, it is a strong shadow over the whole testimony.

Here is the posted video:

Someone has uploaded original Kewper interview from 1998 to Youtube. However, it is not Coast to Coast interview as it is stated on the title of the video. It is a Dreamland interview that happened on May 31, 1998 and it is much shorter. Extended interview on c2c happened the next day on June 1, 1998. Browsing through my archives I was able also to find one portion from that June 1 show that was rebroadcast in 2002.

Let's return to the posted Dremland interview. The emphasiz is on Alien Autopsy video, which damages strongly the whole story (as I wrote in my post 88): The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Thread | Page 5 | The Paracast Community Forums
Of course, other alternative explanations are also possible that could be caused by bad memory and copycatting media trends at the time. Anyway, it is a strong shadow over the whole testimony.

Here is the posted video:

Audio portions of original Kewper interview from 1998 appeared on Linda's site and they can be listen to here:
Earthfiles.com Environment | Part 1 “Anonymous” Kewper Stein, Former Army and CIA UFO Analyst On Tape in 1998
Earthfiles.com Environment | Part 2 CIA Investigated Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions in 1958

I have already suggested healthy caution about this story because of the allusions towards Santilli's film which is an admitted fake (on the other hand it is always hard to reach ultimate conclusion without all pieces of the picture).
In that sense I am posting this update only for the chronological and archival purpose.

Back