• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 6, 2015 — Walter Bosley with Goggs Mackay

With that said, I have a few rambling thoughts about the show. First, I agree totally that many of today's camera phones are not equipped to take clear photographs of small objects at a distance. I have made the point to several friends to show them how hard it is to simply capture a photo of a news helicopter on my iphone. You can clearly see the helicopter with your naked eyes, but the photo itself is typically nothing but a blur. It can be very frustrating, so I totally get that camera phones are not the best system to take such clear photos. However, aside from cell phones, there has been an explosion of inexpensive, big sensor DLSRs sold all around the world. Where as 20-30 years ago, only a professional photographer would have nice equipment, with the advances in technology, now most households have a decent, large sensor camera at their disposal. Therefore, I still think it's odd we haven't seen better UFO photos, even if you discount the cell phones. Look at total worldwide DSLR sales in the past 10-15 years, then look at the sheer amount of photographs that are currently online. Photobucket, Flickr, Facebook, etc probably have BILLIONS of photographs ranging from generic vacation snap shots to beautiful long exposure shots of national parks and so forth. Yet, we still don't have that home run photo or video of a clear "flying saucer" (Sorry Ray Stanford, you don't count since you won't release anything to anyone qualified to make a judgement).

My only argument would be that because people have come to rely on cell phones to such a great extent, DSLRs and really any other kind of recording device are often used strictly for special events, and not in day to day activity ( at least for the majority of us). That being said, I think you're right; the fact that we have so little photographic evidence from so many reported sightings is incredibly disheartening. From a personal stand point, its one of my biggest struggles with the topic. I think that why, inevitably, anyone who delves in deep enough comes to the conclusion there has to be more complex than simple "nuts and bolts" as they say.

Walter is a great researcher and a very good author. I have purchased all of the empire of the wheel books and enjoy their pace and thought provoking questions. He is also accessible to his fans and has spoken to me directly on facebook, which I found to be very cool.

With that said, I have a few rambling thoughts about the show. First, I agree totally that many of today's camera phones are not equipped to take clear photographs of small objects at a distance. I have made the point to several friends to show them how hard it is to simply capture a photo of a news helicopter on my iphone. You can clearly see the helicopter with your naked eyes, but the photo itself is typically nothing but a blur. It can be very frustrating, so I totally get that camera phones are not the best system to take such clear photos. However, aside from cell phones, there has been an explosion of inexpensive, big sensor DLSRs sold all around the world. Where as 20-30 years ago, only a professional photographer would have nice equipment, with the advances in technology, now most households have a decent, large sensor camera at their disposal. Therefore, I still think it's odd we haven't seen better UFO photos, even if you discount the cell phones. Look at total worldwide DSLR sales in the past 10-15 years, then look at the sheer amount of photographs that are currently online. Photobucket, Flickr, Facebook, etc probably have BILLIONS of photographs ranging from generic vacation snap shots to beautiful long exposure shots of national parks and so forth. Yet, we still don't have that home run photo or video of a clear "flying saucer" (Sorry Ray Stanford, you don't count since you won't release anything to anyone qualified to make a judgement).

I remember reading in the 50s-80's many of the great flying saucer photos were just "hanging out" in the background of very mundane photos. The people who took these photos would usually always say "I was just taking this photo of a tree and didn't see anything unusual, but when I got my film back I noticed this beautiful flying saucer just sitting off on the horizon." However, today, with billions of mundane photos of trees and other sceneic shots, you would think we would have hundreds of similar disks just inexplicably being caught by the photographer, but I haven't seen anything good.

Perhaps there is a "self-concealing" element to all of this, but looking at sheer numbers and statistics, you should expect to see some better photos considering how prevalent good equipment is to the average consumer these days.
I agree about the cameras. Every day (practically) on my Google news feed there is rare footage of just pleasure boaters/fisherman stumbling onto a great white shark and they film it/take pictures. You would think with just about every human having a camera phone AND all the surveilance camera's practically everywhere, that there would be more GOOD, CLEAR UFO photos. While I don't agree with Bill Nye at all regarding UFO's, etc., I do agree with his one analogy. He says something like "If you asked a film crew to go and film a real time car crash as it happens 50 years ago, it's impossible. But today there are thousands and thousands of video clips of real time car crashes. Why? Because there is a camera just about everywhere. So how come not with UFO's?" (granted I know it's not the exact same thing but I agree with the premise). And I'm not asking for thousands and thousands of clear, crisp UFO photos. But one? Just one please?

I'm still waiting to see a real, Cat3 UFO photo (Category 3). Category 1 is a smudge, blob, blur, etc. (which there are bajillions of). Category 2 is ultra clear, crisp UFO photos but ultimately turn up as frauds, fakes, hoaxes (Billy Meier, Rex Halfin, Drone Hoax Walter, etc.). Category 3 UFO's are the same as Cat2 but they are real, structured, flying craft. Can we please just get ONE of these for starters?

Again, you would think with practically every one owning a camera and/or camera phone AND surveilance cameras all over the place that there would a plethora of Cat3 photos/video's. But there's not. Something's wrong with this picture.

Same with all the abductee's. I'm more recently thinking that 90% of the stories are frauds/hoaxes/hallucinations. If UFO abduction is as rampant as the UFO community would like us to believe, how come there are ZERO photo's/video's of a real abduction? I went to my neighbors house the other day and they have camera's all over the inside and outside of their home (inside mostly for when they have a babysitter watching their kid). And I know that millions of other households throughout the world have them as well. But you mean to tell me NOT ONE camera has captured an abduction? Really? Not even one?

When I was a 9 year old, I would have thought that by now (I'm 44) that we would have at least gotten Step 1 solved. Forget trying to put the cart in front of the horse by trying to prove other dimensions, how many species of aliens are there, what galaxy/planet are they from, what their DNA is like, their motives, etc. etc. How about just solid proof of a craft in our atmosphere, or a craft that is landing/had already landed, or an abduction, or an alien standing outside his craft? Let's at least get that under our belt. Then once that is definitively established, then we can start to focus on some of the other things.

DS: On your blog you wrote: "Now I do not think 9/11 was an inside job in the traditional sense. The Bush administration did not perpetrate these attacks. However, possible suspects unfortunately have links to DoD and NASA historically and likely at present."

You suggested moon rocks [prima materia] were placed at the WTC and Pentagon to produce some "black magick" effects on the American people. Is this a known spell or conjuring technique [or other magick method] that was needed to do exactly what beyond what the attack accomplished itself? You're suggesting this was needed to create and complete the black magick beyond what the planes did. What was accomplished with the moon rock that was unique and beyond what the attack did not or could not accomplish?

Do you believe Judy Wood's theory is correct? If yes, then why the need for moon rock black magick, etc.

What do you think about Nick Redfern's book Final Events? Is that on track about what is happening or not? Are there "magick cults" within the MIC matrix manipulating our understanding about UFO's and Aliens? What's your thinking speculations about it?

Thanks.

My personal thought is that there were humans here and there were humans who came from elsewhere. I base this on the ancient lore of 'gods' or other beings from the sky, my view of Mars, etc etc. I don't think there was any physiological difference between the Earth-based humans and the humans from elsewhere, because various lore speaks of the interbreeding -- the exception being the stuff about daughters of men bearing giants and stuff like that, which MIGHT suggest a physiological difference, of course. But this is all opinion based on my personal view that there is a nugget of practical truth within lore and legends. I think these humans from elsewhere may also explain the lost advanced technology of forgotten civilizations, a concept I presently subscribe to as a result of what I interpret is a preponderance of evidence.
You must realize that the likelihood of two separate genetically compatible species as complex as humans evolving over millions of years on separate planets but still in close enough proximity within the cosmos to facilitate visitation, seems overwhelmingly unlikely, let alone that they would be so identical as to be considered the same species ( human ). What does this suggest to you? Sheer highly improbably coincidence or something else?

Last edited:
The current dialogue reminds me of the investigator of missing folks and imagine in a speculative manner a group of those inbreed of the of the gods hidden in vast water and forest cloaked bubble locations ( harry potter type bubble screen where they hide behind a veil )which folks stumble upon by accident and disclosing to human population is no option to them.

When I was a 9 year old, I would have thought that by now (I'm 44) that we would have at least gotten Step 1 solved. Forget trying to put the cart in front of the horse by trying to prove other dimensions, how many species of aliens are there, what galaxy/planet are they from, what their DNA is like, their motives, etc. etc. How about just solid proof of a craft in our atmosphere, or a craft that is landing/had already landed, or an abduction, or an alien standing outside his craft? Let's at least get that under our belt. Then once that is definitively established, then we can start to focus on some of the other things.
DS: Everyone should consider there are occult belief systems behind this phenomenon that are more closely related to altered states that relate to "other worldly" experiences, visions, beings of all kinds, and even religious beliefs and beings going back thousands of years. The MIC and UFO researchers are creepy crawling from its original foundations that's built upon occult practitioners and believers. Check out Nick Redfern's book Final Events. You can find a couple of Youtube talks Redfern did on Final Events.

Some nuts and bolts stealth technology can be defeated with very high speed shutter speeds taken multiple times of the target area at 1/1000th or less per second. This can defeat the camo-image projection to see what's really there underneath the stealth camo.

You suggested moon rocks [prima materia] were placed at the WTC and Pentagon to produce some "black magick" effects on the American people. Is this a known spell or conjuring technique [or other magick method] that was needed to do exactly what beyond what the attack accomplished itself?

WB: Alchemical -- destruction of the prima materia

You're suggesting this was needed to create and complete the black magick beyond what the planes did. What was accomplished with the moon rock that was unique and beyond what the attack did not or could not accomplish?

WB: The magic.

Do you believe Judy Wood's theory is correct? If yes, then why the need for moon rock black magick, etc.

WB: Yes. The theory about scalar weaponry proposed in Wood's book is something I agree with. The need for the rock/prima materia I already answered: the magical aspect.

What do you think about Nick Redfern's book Final Events?

WB: I liked it. It eerily resonated for me. I think I knew guys like that when I was working for Uncle Sam.

Is that on track about what is happening or not?

WB: It seems to me to be more of an agenda of guys trying to fabricate a Judeo-Christian vision of apocalypse for political/social engineering purposes.

Are there "magick cults" within the MIC matrix manipulating our understanding about UFO's and Aliens? What's your thinking speculations about it?

WB: Could be. Why not? I tend to suspect all manner of esoterica being painted over social engineering political agendas when I look closely at stuff because of the clues. Example: King Kill 33. And, yeah, it's fun in that 'Holy crap, they're insane and mean us no good!' kind of way. :)

You must realize that the likelihood of two separate genetically compatible species as complex as humans evolving over millions of years on separate planets but still in close enough proximity within the cosmos to facilitate visitation, seems overwhelmingly unlikely, let alone that they would be so identical as to be considered the same species ( human ). What does this suggest to you?

WB: That is one way of looking at it, sure, but you must realize that such a point of view is also based on much theory and assumption, as well. It's just institutionalized by the priesthood of science. What does it suggest to me:
Same Exact Species -- period. That's what I think on that. There is nothing you can quote about consensus scientific knowledge that can honestly eliminate the possibility that our same exact species exists elsewhere. One can theorize and quote theoretical assumption all the live long day, but it cannot definitively be said with absolute certainty that it is impossible for the Same Exact Species as ours to have developed elsewhere -- until you have been everywhere and found it so. Therefore I stand by that possibility as a valid one. :) (And I don't worry if I'm the only one who thinks that.)

Last edited:
The current dialogue reminds me of the investigator of missing folks and imagine in a speculative manner a group of those inbreed of the of the gods hidden in vast water and forest cloaked bubble locations ( harry potter type bubble screen where they hide behind a veil )which folks stumble upon by accident and disclosing to human population is no option to them.

WB: What distillery did you get that scotch from? :)

Listening to Walter Bosley talk about anti-gravity got me imagining a scenario where an inventor discovered practical anti-gravity technology in their basement. If someone were to ask that inventor how much money the invention was worth, I think the inventor could honestly say "All of it. Its worth ALL the money in the world."

Listening to Walter Bosley talk about anti-gravity got me imagining a scenario where an inventor discovered practical anti-gravity technology in their basement. If someone were to ask that inventor how much money the invention was worth, I think the inventor could honestly say "All of it. Its worth ALL the money in the world."

And then an oil company pays him more than all the money in the world and shelves the technology, lol :)

WB: That is one way of looking at it, sure, but you must realize that such a point of view is also based on much theory and assumption, as well. It's just institutionalized by the priesthood of science. What does it suggest to me:
Same Exact Species -- period. That's what I think on that. There is nothing you can quote about consensus scientific knowledge that can honestly eliminate the possibility that our same exact species exists elsewhere. One can theorize and quote theoretical assumption all the live long day, but it cannot definitively be said with absolute certainty that it is impossible for the Same Exact Species as ours to have developed elsewhere -- until you have been everywhere and found it so. Therefore I stand by that possibility as a valid one. :) (And I don't worry if I'm the only one who thinks that.)

Before I respond to the above, if you want to check out a more point by point example of critical thinking applied to a problem under debate, check out this post: huff post article

I believe you'll find that there's no "venom" going on there ( IMO anyway ).

Returning to your comment: Eliminating the possibility that evolution produced identical humans on another planet and sent them our way is of course not possible. Neither can we, at least at present, eliminate the possibility that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars ( see
Russels Teapot ). The question is whether or not the option closer to the "institutionalized priesthood of science" happens to be more rational. But setting that issue aside, suppose we assume for the sake of discussion, that perfectly parallel evolution of humans has taken place. What might account for that? I have something in mind, but I was just wondering if you had some thoughts of your own.

Last edited:
My thought is that humans exactly like us can very possibly have developed on another planet in spite of what respected established science has concluded. My point still stands. No one can honestly say that it is not likely or impossible when you consider that our knowledge of biology and the universe is limited to Earth and what we've gleaned from our solar system and theorized based on that limited data -- especially when there is an entire universe yet to be explored by the very same scientific establishment drawing such limited conclusions. The job of science is nowhere near finished on this issue. :)

You may quote me: I disagree with your position. And that's perfectly OK. :)

We must agree to disagree on this issue and move to another. Your argument is not so convincing. We are at stalemate on this. :)

Last edited:
You refer to the magick prima materia moon rock regarding 911, but what was it meant to do? It's purpose and outcome? Exactly what did it do and accomplish beyond what the attack accomplished itself? Why was the magick using the prima materia needed too?

Thanks.

My thought is that humans exactly like us can very possibly have developed on another planet in spite of what respected established science has concluded. My point still stands.
There are at least two streams of evidence which support this theory. One is convergent evolution, where organisms which are unrelated biologically evolve similar traits to adapt to similar environments. There are many examples in nature, e.g. the thylacene (marsupial wolf) having dog-like characteristics. The other evidence is more tentative but relates to astrobiology, and in particular panspermia. Panspermia's supporters propose that many of the basic building blocks for more complex lifeforms came from space in the first place (via comets, meteorites or borne on solar wind etc) rather than originated from scratch on-planet, so there's potential for common DNA to be shared by separate lifeforms on two different planets. Just my two penn'orth. :)

OK guys, before this starts reminding me of conversations I've had when I was married, I'm gonna bow out, lol. Time to move on to the next thing. :)

I look forward to being on with Gene and Chris again. Talk to you guys later :)

Back