• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 6, 2015 — Walter Bosley with Goggs Mackay

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
There's no way to do just one show with Walter Bosley. He has too much to say, and a lot of it makes sense, even if it seems a little out there.

In this episode, after a little pop culture chatter, he focused heavily on the legends and possible reality of breakaway civilizations.

The discussion became so fascinating that we decided to continue in this week's episode of After The Paracast, our premium podcast that's part of a Paracast+ subscription.

For more information about Paracast+, check here: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Please check Walter's guest editorial for this week's newsletter.

He also visits the forums occasionally, so I hope he'll answer questions about his theories.

In fairness, we are speaking from a prior knowledge of breakaway civilization and secret space program theories. There is plenty of material out there which provides the basics. I recommend looking up Dolan's basic definition of the term as he sees it, also familiarize yourself with Joseph P Farrell's descriptions and material on the subject. Do a search online and you'll find more sources, as well. I admit that I have a habit as a writer (and speaker) of assuming the audience is as familiar with the concepts as I am, mea culpa. I have to remind myself that may not be so.

Breakaway Civilization definition: Start with Dolan's and also look at my attempt in the editorial referred to by Gene. It's pretty simple, actually.

Secret Space Program: Just that. A classified space program independent of known programs, in this context operated by a breakaway civilization.

:)

From DissectionStalker: I think you should jump forward in your studies, investigations, and publishing to the 1980's and beyond, because it is only until that time frame that the Cold War was ending and huge budgets could be moved off the books into untraceable black budgets. By the time 911 happened over 2 trillion was "missing" that could not be audited or traced, and the infrastructure of high technologies was in place to really do something with this missing money.

Before the 1980's there really were too many limitations of all kinds to allow for breakaway civilization ideas to even work unless you're going to take-on the idea ET Aliens were advancing some Occult Secret ET Group of humans. There is no doubt some UFO cults that grew-out of military and some occult secret society groups that are linked to the Nazi tech paperclip people might provide the real clues if this is what was happening.

I think you've proven the concept that German wealth and tech was interested in advanced flight, for example the UFO bell tech, but you totally lose me when you don't understand the necessary technology and corruption infrastructures were never in place until the 1980's and beyond. Once the Cold War ended and the political corruption could be unleashed for other objectives with black hole budgets, no auditing, then the breakaway could begin in earnest.

If you were really onto what was happening pre-WWII, then I think you would be dead already if that all linked directly to the present. I'm sorry, but I think what has been happening since the Cold War ended and 911 is where the real deep black manipulations began. Remember, under Clinton, "they" actually had balanced the annual budget and could begin paying down the national debt too!!! Look what happened once Bush got in. The bankers and black budgets shot the national debt to such high levels that we are bankrupt on paper now. There is NO RETURN to be able to pay that back. The "deep black" is running the world now, and I think you'll never understand any of this unless you start investigating the 1980's and beyond.

Some "power players" have allowed this to happen to force some major political changes yet to come. You're two centuries behind dude with the gold standard, no infrastructures, not enough corruption or black hole budgets. Maybe you value your life too much to understand and publish what is really happening. Mysterious deaths will kill off that kind of truth.

Last edited:
OooooooK...

I don't think you understand exactly what I propose. What I'm saying in no way invalidates what you're generally saying (EXCEPT where you insist what could not have been in place before 1980), and vice versa. The era which you advocate has been, of course, MUCH more advanced, essentially, and would require more sophisticated means of hiding everything. But everything's relative, as they say, and some who ARE knowledgable of the things you cite happen to agree with my proposition as very possible. :)

Let's just agree to disagree on the topic of when this started in earnest. Remember, I have no stake whatsoever in changing anyone's opinion and bickering is a waste of time. :)

Last edited:
Enjoyed the show and level headed discussion. Walter is great guest and don't agree on the 9/11 stuff (scaler weapon rather more just bandits from Saudi) but rest could be very plausible. Walter thought's on the black eye people? and agree on the nazi spy networks split into five groups to each state post ww2.

What direction did you think you were going when you started this series, what did you think you were going to be writing about?

I always find Walter an interesting interview/show participant and lest any guest/author think appearing on podcasts don't help sales, I went to Amazon while listening to the show and bought the 3 Empire of the Wheel eBooks for the Kindle app on my iPad. Looking forward to digging in much deeper to what he touched on during the show.

On a completely unrelated note, Goggs was woefully underutilized in this week's show. Gene cut him off with his own questioning at least a half a dozen times without giving him the opportunity to contribute. Not that Gene didn't ask some relevant and interesting questions, he most certainly did, and he kept the discussion humming along, but like the famous SNL skit declaring "More Cowbell!" I similarly declare "More Goggs!"

K.K. needs to get his tech shit together. His audio was awful during the main show when he finally graced us with his presence! :p

What direction did you think you were going when you started this series, what did you think you were going to be writing about?

You mean all the nonfiction EOTW and SM? Or just one?

Essentially, EOTW was an occult murder thread and I had NO idea it would lead to the Etta Place possibility and only had a nagging WTF in the back of my mind where the Frank Rosasco/Sonora thing was concerned. You can see where EOTW3 was actually supposed to be 2 before the Etta Place/German/Railroad thing popped up.

Secret Missions was just to explore to the Juan Cabrillo data that kept showing up very early in the EOTW investigation but further investigation resulted in what that book ende up being. Technically, I consider EOTW2 to be the unofficial first Secret Missions book, i.e. Cora Stanton/Etta Place/Secret Service etc. SM2 was going to be about someone else before I learned about Burton's missing months in South America and Manuscript 512.

I never set out to 'write X number of books' under a banner. I write a book if I decide I've found enough data to legitimately speculate on something open for speculation. In fact, my next nonfiction may not even be SM3 if I don't find evidence convincing enough to me worth speculating the individual was on a 'secret mission' BUT his story is so interesting it will be a stand alone volume about him.

Actually, I have no problem with the idea that there is a global power elite made up of people living among us, some of whom are part of a corporate infrastructure that develops secret technology. It's just that we already know all that, so I don't get how any of it legitimately qualifies as a secret or breakaway civilization. It's just stuff our existing civilization does and we're aware of most of it even if we don't know all the details. A different slant on the whole concept would make it more coherent and as a consequence make the far out stuff more believable. I'm not sure what to suggest there. Maybe they have a name they go by ( along with a secret handshake ), but I wouldn't know what that is ( probably a good thing too LOL ). I'm actually more scared of bad people from freaky unaccountable secret societies than I am of aliens.

Last edited:
I always find Walter an interesting interview/show participant and lest any guest/author think appearing on podcasts don't help sales, I went to Amazon while listening to the show and bought the 3 Empire of the Wheel eBooks for the Kindle app on my iPad. Looking forward to digging in much deeper to what he touched on during the show.

On a completely unrelated note, Goggs was woefully underutilized in this week's show. Gene cut him off with his own questioning at least a half a dozen times without giving him the opportunity to contribute. Not that Gene didn't ask some relevant and interesting questions, he most certainly did, and he kept the discussion humming along, but like the famous SNL skit declaring "More Cowbell!" I similarly declare "More Goggs!"

K.K. needs to get his tech shit together. His audio was awful during the main show when he finally graced us with his presence! :p
When Goggs has a question he lets me know.

Chris arrived late and had connection problems. He had to use his iPhone for one segment.

When Goggs has a question he lets me know.

Chris arrived late and had connection problems. He had to use his iPhone for one segment.
Just bustin' chops, Gene. [emoji8]

By the way, after taking in this week's Paracast offerings, I closed out my podcast Sunday with the latest episode from Alejandro Rojas and Open Minds, which just so happened to feature the one and only Gene Steinberg as guest. Regarding your reluctance to date yourself on the show by not mentioning what year it was you read that first Keyhoe book, relax Gene, we all know you are as old as dirt but we don't love you any less. I'm actually reading Keyhoe's "The Flying Saucers Are Real" as we speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Essentially, EOTW was an occult murder thread and I had NO idea it would lead to the Etta Place possibility and only had a nagging WTF in the back of my mind where the Frank Rosasco/Sonora thing was concerned. You can see where EOTW3 was actually supposed to be 2 before the Etta Place/German/Railroad thing popped up.

That pretty much answered it. i was wondering in the context that shortly after you finished touching on the secret space program you mentioned that when you first started taking on this project with Richard you had no idea it would take you to where you are now. So I assume when you said that it was in the sense you thought you were doing a book on a occult murder mystery and ended up getting knee deep in breakaway civilizations and you had no idea that would play such a large roll in where you are now. I also got the impression your new series plays into that as well, that these secret missions are a foundation or building block of this breakaway civilization, did I get this right?

It sounds fun and pretty intriguing.

I like the ideas that Mr. Bosley has about breakaway civilizations, but it's sort of speculative IMO. I wish there were more hard evidence to make it more of a probability than a possibility. I absolutely love the pop culture stuff whenever there's time for it-that's exactly my sort of thing. Definitely bring Goggs on as much as possible-he's always so engaging, insightful, and pleasant. I do like James Doohan's accent on Star Trek and he was always one of my favorite Trek characters. Not sure about Pegg's accent (an actor who I like in stuff)..I'll have to watch the newest Trek movie and consider it. Goggs just has a voice and accent that sounds like Scotty in the same way that a Golden Retriever looks like a German Shepherd-four legs, waggly tail, furry, but distinctly different. The awkward duet between Walter and Gordon on the bumpers was pretty funny.:rolleyes:

Actually, I have no problem with the idea that there is a global power elite made up of people living among us, some of whom are part of a corporate infrastructure that develops secret technology. It's just that we already know all that, so I don't get how any of it legitimately qualifies as a secret or breakaway civilization. It's just stuff our existing civilization does and we're aware of most of it even if we don't know all the details. A different slant on the whole concept would make it more coherent and as a consequence make the far out stuff more believable. I'm not sure what to suggest there. Maybe they have a name they go by ( along with a secret handshake ), but I wouldn't know what that is ( probably a good thing too LOL ). I'm actually more scared of bad people from freaky unaccountable secret societies than I am of aliens.

This is pretty much where I am on the subject as well. I don't know much on the topic except what I've gathered from this episode and a few past, but the breakaway civilization as I envision it from the discussions, somehow seems less likely than little green men and shadowy shape-shifters. I fully except a separate power entity--or really a true power entity, I suppose--but I see this as concealed within the excepted and verifiable one we live under. Either way the Empire of the Wheel books seem a quick read and I'm intrigued enough to delve into them.

Back