• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

That whole secrecy BS is killing me. Sounds way too much like some Ufology BS about just-around-the-corner evidence and then the next thing you hear is that they require more funding...

The photo looks very odd to me. If it is some sort of manufactured object it would certainly look a lot worse for wear than that. Also, the repeating patterns look nice on models but make little sense to me as anything other than decorative.

Actually, I think it signals Ragnarok is around the corner.

The photo looks very odd to me. If it is some sort of manufactured object it would certainly look a lot worse for wear than that. Also, the repeating patterns look nice on models but make little sense to me as anything other than decorative.

Actually, I think it signals Ragnarok is around the corner.

Oh there is no doubt here at least that pic is a CGI artists impression, not an actual photo,
There is a lot more than 2-3 feet of visibility in that pic.
Which raises some questions, is it based on what they have seen, or is it more like what they would like to see.

I find the "hollywood" aspect a little dodgy myself

That whole secrecy BS is killing me. Sounds way too much like some Ufology BS about just-around-the-corner evidence and then the next thing you hear is that they require more funding...

It could well turnout to be just that, but hey they said this week information and new photos will be released. Rumor was it would be today, but that doesn't seem likely now as its Wednesday in Sweden.

Let's be realistic. If this is something real, as in an alien craft or some alien structure, the disinformation will abound and the secret will be hidden, as usual, unfortunately. I can see it now, just an old war plane, nothing to see here. Move along.

While I tend to agree with you it's one bloody odd aircraft but then again there have been a lot of strange air frames tried out over the years

hmmm you know this is kind of odd:

“Incredible, we have measured the radiative value of the anchors we used. It’s quite intriguing, the normal level of radiation is 0,1 milli Sieverts and we get 0,63 when measuring on the anchors. It’s far from dangorus (sic) levels but still; it’s 6 times higher than a normal level of radiation. The anchors have been on the bottom like 2-3 kilometers from the circle, so one can wonder if we will get higher values of radiation the closer we get of the circle?”

Full post: Baltic USO Anomaly: Expedition To Find The Truth | Truthfall

Other suggestions on the table are, an underwater volcano, an underwater Cold War nuclear base, an illegal nuclear waste dump, or an undersea alien base.

Well the illegal Nuclear waste scenario is plausible, not like it hasnt been done before

In 1991, the government of Somalia - in the Horn of Africa - collapsed. Its 9 million people have been teetering on starvation ever since - and many of the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country’s food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.
Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.
More Illegally Dumped Radioactive Waste Found on Somalia’s Coast

I suspect with the element of commercial backing via the TV crew, all they are going to do is drop teasers.
And solid data will be considered "protected investment" by the TV company.

They want a "product" to "sell", anything released for free will be advertising for that product.

I suspect with the element of commercial backing via the TV crew, all they are going to do is drop teasers.
And solid data will be considered "protected investment" by the TV company.

They want a "product" to "sell", anything released for free will be advertising for that product.

yeah just great.. Just say for a moment that it really is the discovery of all time an alien craft of some kind, but it is withheld for commercial legal reasons ... lol don't you just fucking love capitalism.

and a short bit of comedy for light relief while we wait..

Yeah it is totally unrelated to the thread at hand but this thread got well and truly derailed last night anyway..... so sue me :p

Stoney hit the nail on the head, docs, pics or tits or GTFO Oceanx. Cryptic messages about things being top secret is just more of the same BS that anyone who's been interested in this field has seen countless times before....

Stoney hit the nail on the head, docs, pics or tits or GTFO Oceanx. Cryptic messages about things being top secret is just more of the same BS that anyone who's been interested in this field has seen countless times before....

I second that. If we can't get a legitimate USO, at least a couple of tits would come in fine :)

Lol yeah it is starting to get a bit silly

I think one has to allow a certain amount of time for the crew to release their findings here.

Its not a UFO, 100 per cent that is the truth. But they said give them a week to tell us something. If I hear nothing by then , i personally am not going to give this any more attention.

Right to put you all out of your misery.

It ( The Object ) a USO and has been at the bottom of the sea for over 300 years, the USO was from the future and sent by ... . Oh, hang on, wasn't that a movie?

So, if you look on their website and go to the contact page the email contact domain address ends in ( titan.se ) this is a TV Production Company? Am I right or wrong?

:p

yep it has got to that point... I am sick of DERP (BS) so Ocean X ... DOC US OR GTFO!

Back