• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

cant we all just get along?

I think this sums it up for me .. not directed at you personally

give-a-damn.gif

Well after all that I think this thread right now is well and properly F***ED

shall we try and get it back on track ????

The facts again.
  • There are THREE objects of interest – the main circular anomaly, a smaller secondary object like a “Gothic church window” 200 metres away and a 90ft high and 900ft wide rock outcrop with a crack running through it some 1500 metres South. The team have stated they are not really interested in the second anomaly, although the reason for this is unclear, given that it may be a fragment of the main anomaly that broke off on impact.
  • The objects lie in 80-85 metres depth of water.
  • Visibility is 2-3 feet maximum.
  • The object is 60 metres (approx 200ft wide) roughly equivalent to the wingspan of Boeing 747.
  • The main circular anomaly is not a rock formation.
  • Russian and US Navy ships are NOT looking for the object, nor are they blocking the OceanX team – this is unsubstantiated rumour. The annual BALTOPS operation has nothing to do with the OceanX exploration.

The facts again.
  • There are THREE objects of interest – the main circular anomaly, a smaller secondary object like a “Gothic church window” 200 metres away and a 90ft high and 900ft wide rock outcrop with a crack running through it some 1500 metres South. The team have stated they are not really interested in the second anomaly, although the reason for this is unclear, given that it may be a fragment of the main anomaly that broke off on impact.
  • The objects lie in 80-85 metres depth of water.
  • Visibility is 2-3 feet maximum.
  • The object is 60 metres (approx 200ft wide) roughly equivalent to the wingspan of Boeing 747.
  • The main circular anomaly is not a rock formation.
  • Russian and US Navy ships are NOT looking for the object, nor are they blocking the OceanX team – this is unsubstantiated rumour. The annual BALTOPS operation has nothing to do with the OceanX exploration.

yeah that is all the info we have right now but keep your eyes open.. you can view FB pages if you are not a member... I am to much an old school anon to be a member of FB myself.

"But there are plenty of other mysteries that remain to be solved. The Baltic Sea may be littered with hundreds, if not thousands, of wrecks, from downed airplanes to sunken ships. Most are likely casualties of the two World Wars, but some vessels may date back as far as the 16th century."

Back