• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

Anne+Hathaway2.jpg

Great article thanks for posting it Stoney, the documents the website found talking about creating valuable media attention which can then be used for advertising raises some red flags. Of course they are treasure hunters, so the fact that they are in this to make some dough is hardly surprising, I just wish they would quit effing around and say what exactly it is that they found.

It will be interesting to see where this finally ends up.

I have my feelings this is just some lame marketing stunt, is there actually anything down there at all, well certenly not a UFO, if there was, we would not be having this conversation right now because it would have vanished from the media long ago.

Ocean - X, Mysterious Backer? - My gut is trying to tell me some thing... I'm so sceptical, but I guess one has to be these days.

:confused:

It will be interesting to see where this finally ends up.

I have my feelings this is just some lame marketing stunt, is there actually anything down there at all, well certenly not a UFO, if there was, we would not be having this conversation right now because it would have vanished from the media long ago.

Ocean - X, Mysterious Backer? - My gut is trying to tell me some thing... I'm so sceptical, but I guess one has to be these days.

:confused:

I hear you man... yeah it is getting to the stupid point now...

But I did read this last night: Baltic USO Anomaly: Possible Scenarios | Truthfall

Huh?

07:56 AM – “Everything is top secret now … because of the risks … hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly“. -Dennis Aasberg

Why are people still caring about these morons? They just want attention.

The longer this goes without any information, the more I start to think that the sentiment expressed in the quote above is absolutely correct. Part of me thinks they're doing nothing but sitting on the boat discussing the best way to save face in light of the fact that they hyped this thing to hell and back and when they got down there they found nothing of interest.

The longer this goes without any information, the more I start to think that the sentiment expressed in the quote above is absolutely correct. Part of me thinks they're doing nothing but sitting on the boat discussing the best way to save face in light of the fact that they hyped this thing to hell and back and when they got down there they found nothing of interest.

Someone has paid some big bucks to have those CGI images of the thing on the ocean floor created. To me that is really odd since they are guaranteed not be representative of whatever they actually find unless they have already been down there. It is almost a sure set up for a let down.

Im inclined to consider the secanrio in the link Stonehart posted, ie: they didnt have the funds to recover the cargo of alcohol they discovered earlier, and cooked this up to get the funds needed for the original find

Im inclined to consider the secanrio in the link Stonehart posted, ie: they didnt have the funds to recover the cargo of alcohol they discovered earlier, and cooked this up to get the funds needed for the original find

yeah it is increasingly looking as if this may just be the real reason for the mission.. But on the other hand it could be very damaging to them now as the publicity is getting out of hand... who knows really and only time will tell.

So, the Ocean X Team was on a mission to the Kyros last summer, but could for one reason or another not recover its cargo (maybe for the reasons listed above). At the same time, they must have known about other team’s efforts to find the shipwreck, and might have suspected that the Finnish team was close to finding it or were in the process of confirming its location.
Simply put, the Ocean X Team needed money — desperately — to be able to recover the Kyros’ cargo before someone else did.
See were this is going?
They made up a story about an amazing discovery, created a lot of media hype, got a production company onboard, secured a contract for a TV series (called the Baltic Cowboys4), and lo and behold — suddenly they had the funds necessary to recover the valuable cargo.

Back