• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent UFO News

Im getting Sooooooooo many questions that it difficult to keep up. I also have my wife and kids I'm trying to keep entertained and house hunting. Please barely with me. I'm getting very overwhelmed. I spoke to Retired COL Charles Halt Friday and plan to take the advice he had for me. On that note there is quite a bit more evidence that is not being released publicly. There are seprate investigations on going in our case. To avoid contamination I must be very careful of what I say. I will only discuss what was in the initial two reports. Both of these reports had a standard format which made it difficult for me to properly express what occurred.
For those who may think I witnessed a satellite on 're-entry. I have better things to do with my time than make a report if it even remotely could have been the 're-entry of that satellite. As I said many times, I am a well trained observer of airspace for over 15 years and tested annually. I have not scored below a 98% in over 13 years. I'm here to try and get answers for myself. Not to satisfy others and there criticism and made out to be an idiot. If you have questions ask them. But don't make me out to be a dumb ass. I only have the answers that I can legitimately provide. I WILL NOT embellish or fluff information. I always differentiate what happened as of fact and seprate opinions and impressions. There is no in between for me. I can only provide what I can. We are still plagued by nightmares, I'm still getting massive headaches. Some of the things sent to me are insulting and it makes us not want to talk about it anymore. I can understand now why so many people want to keep this stuff to themselves. I'm taking my kids to the park now and I will get back on later to answer intelligent questions. I will avoid repetitive bs and insulting questions and comments that I'm getting. This not mention for all.

I hope everyone here will read this post from @Crispy and respect the boundaries he has set for further questions. We should be listening to what he can tell us (within the constraints set by the research organizations investigating this sighting), not attempting to influence his, his wife's, and our interpretations of what happened.

I'd like to add that we are all fortunate in this case that this sighting was experienced and is being described by a skilled airman with 15 years' experience in the military. Crispy's report reminds me of the excellent descriptions of ufo encounters reported by members of the air force and other military branches in the early years of the modern ufo phenomenon, before the regulations forbidding public communications about sightings from military and even commercial pilots and radar technicians were issued and enforced.

Have you noted any other physiological effects other than migraines? Maybe any changes in personalities that are very much unlike you or your wife?

There is for both of us. My wife has been very clingy to me and has not been wanting to venture away too far.
I have been getting of course the headaches, vivid dreams... some scary, daydreams of boxes and vertical lines in what looks like some old-school analogue computer like program. I cannot share too much of that though. It's part of the investigation. I have been asked to keep a journal of the day to day things that happen. So I'm doing that. I have felt on guard. A bit over protective of my family or behaving in a way like I was deployed in combat.

There is for both of us. My wife has been very clingy to me and has not been wanting to venture away too far.
I have been getting of course the headaches, vivid dreams... some scary, daydreams of boxes and vertical lines in what looks like some old-school analogue computer like program. I cannot share too much of that though. It's part of the investigation. I have been asked to keep a journal of the day to day things that happen. So I'm doing that. I have felt on guard. A bit over protective of my family or behaving in a way like I was deployed in combat.

Interesting. I can certainly respect your position, without being too intrusive we would be interested in hearing about any reoccurring themes in your dreams but that would probably take some time. It might be a little too early to determine this but before this encounter were you one to recall any dreams that you had ? Was it hit and miss? Do they seem to be more easily recalled now?

"The bright light that streaked across skies throughout the American Southeast early Monday morning (June 29) was probably a piece of space junk crashing back to Earth, researchers say.

The mysterious sky light blazed up at 1:29 a.m. EDT (0529 GMT) Monday and was witnessed by skywatchers from Louisiana to Virginia — and by all six meteor-observing cameras operated by NASA in the Southeast.

But this was no meteor, said Bill Cooke, head of the Meteoroid Environment Office at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. "
from:'Fireball' Over US Southeast Was Probably Falling Space Junk (Video) which has a very good narration that goes along with it describing the multiple colours described along with the break up of the object into two pieces.

As you can see the flight of this object is very short lived, and as previously suggested, was the only object to be seen according to the timelines of the report. And to also reiterate, this is not the first time that a re-entry has been perceived to have intelligent flight control, change directions and appear to have windows with sparks shooting out the back. These are in fact classical features of the re-entry witnessed event. How our perceptions bundle these together into something else such as a saucer is perfectly understandable and has been proven to be a part of UAP sighting history as described by Rutkowski above.

I've seen two re-entries and during the first one which appeared as bright light arcing across the sky and descending to the earth. It was a satellite crash many miles away from where we were viewing it and was described by fellow witnesses as a UFO descending - but it wasn't as seen in the news the next day. The second re-entry I got to watch for about the same duration as this object - about 1.5 minutes slowing scraping parallel to the planet, just overhead, easily the size of a small tangerine held at arm's length, a fluid glowing fiery mass of metal cruising silently, slowly and dissipating into the distance. As a test I tried to run in the house to get a video camera to try to capture the event but it was so short lived I missed capturing anything. I sympathize with anyone trying to shoot anomalous sky objects.

Look I know your thoughts are keyed in on that you feel I may have confused our incident with the satellite 're-entry. It would certainly be an easy explanation to what we witnessed. I really wished it was that easy. But it's not. I know with the time frame it's close and aware that some may believe that. It's the easiest way for some to summarize it. I wish I could provide you better answers, but I'm still active duty, it's still under investigation, and I have been asked to keep the additional evidence out until the completion of the investigation. We as military service personnel have far more to lose than if we were civilian or retired. I have so much I want to share, but I have got to protect myself, my family and our livelihood right now. I retire in under 4yrs 6 months. My opinion is we all need to know what's happening because it effects us all. With everyone knowing we have a better chance of progression and survival in events that challenge our existence.

Crispy: Can you estimate how much time is missing and when and where it happened? How much time missed over how many miles from where to where between what times start/finish. Did the GPS lose all its tracking data from the trip?

Yes. We had close to 4 hours missing from a gas station we stopped at prior to getting on HWY 1 south heading north and we arrived at the gas station in Wadley. I can't get into that though because it is part of the investigation.

Check your PM Inbox. I sent you the 4 videos that talk about MUFON being infiltrated by the MIC and/or intelligence. "They" seem to have access to MUFON's computer system, so "they" can access all the information hidden from public view. IMO, that would certainly be the objective of the MIC and intelligence groups to track such things.

I hope everyone here will read this post from @Crispy and respect the boundaries he has set for further questions. We should be listening to what he can tell us (within the constraints set by the research organizations investigating this sighting), not attempting to influence his, his wife's, and our interpretations of what happened.

I'd like to add that we are all fortunate in this case that this sighting was experienced and is being described by a skilled airman with 15 years' experience in the military. Crispy's report reminds me of the excellent descriptions of ufo encounters reported by members of the air force and other military branches in the early years of the modern ufo phenomenon, before the regulations forbidding public communications about sightings from military and even commercial pilots and radar technicians were issued and enforced.

I'm actually Army not Air force. I work with Air Force on occasions. Mainly when deployed or annual training. My job focuses on ALL Arial objects. As small as a 50 cal. round fired up to a civilian Goodyear blimp or larger. Any thing airborne. Destructive or non destructive. All aspects of Arial detection above tree tops.

Interesting. I can certainly respect your position, without being too intrusive we would be interested in hearing about any reoccurring themes in your dreams but that would probably take some time. It might be a little too early to determine this but before this encounter were you one to recall any dreams that you had ? Was it hit and miss? Do they seem to be more easily recalled now?

Yes. I wake up and can remember them quite well. I'm writing them down in my journal as well as my wifes. I don't really want to talk about them. It's a bit too intimate and makes me feel very uneasy. To me they we just dreams and not an alert and awake experience. They are upsetting to recount them on some. This is not an area I am familiar with, so I'm doing as I'm asked but too weirded out by them to talk about them with anyone but a professional.

"At precisely 01:28am 29 June 2015 on HWY 1 south heading north approximately 7-8 miles south of a gas station at 10525 HWY 1 south, Wadley, GA, 30477. Our radio began to get real static so I turned it down when my wife noticed a very large object flying left to right coming toward us. I looked up to the left and hit my brakes stopping our truck to the side of the road. The object appeared to be approximately 250 meters in length 60 meters height and was approximately flying 200 feet in altitude and was spurting sparks from the rear of the object. The sparks were jetting out about 50-80 meters in a pattern of controlling thrust."
-from the original NUFORC report ufology cited up above

Is this report not accurate then because it states that at precisely 01:28 you are driving and suddenly see an extremely large object heading towards you and you break etc. and then you travel 8 miles down the road. We're you stopped for 4-5 minutes before you continued on the way and so the sighting actually started at precisely 1:23? 4-5 minutes is an eternity of viewing time. It must have been quite slow, very low to the ground as well. What size at arm's length would you estimate it? It must have appeared enormous to you.

The reentry was approximately 1:30 or basically around the same time as your sighting. Then, please correct me if i'm wrong then in one minute you drove 7-8 miles, traveling then at a speed of roughly 420-480 miles an hour? Were you flying the UFO? Because then it would make sense that you had plenty of time to see the reentry. (please forgive the jest but it was unavoidable given the math) Are you actually the witness, or are there some errors in the timing of all of this? Something's not clear here. Was the gas station much closer than 7-8 miles then?

Perhaps there were some perceptual distortions following the event? For example, when you say you had these bouts of missing time do you mean that in the classical "Barney and Betty Hill, we lost time during an abduction" kind of thing and that's why all these timings are off, or do you mean something else?

The reports are in drop box format for my smart phone. The precisely was the very end of the sighting with the beginning of the sighting at 4-5 min at ste start point of the begining of the sighting when my wife spotted something. That is our determination of the time frame. We could have been there 4 hours fo all we know. But we both feel like it was only 4-5 min in duration with time being 01:28am when it disappeared in the distance out of sight.

I'm actually Army not Air force. I work with Air Force on occasions. Mainly when deployed or annual training. My job focuses on ALL Arial objects. As small as a 50 cal. round fired up to a civilian Goodyear blimp or larger. Any thing airborne. Destructive or non destructive. All aspects of Arial detection above tree tops.

Your specialization surely makes you an exceptional judge of aerial phenomena you witness. Many of the high-quality early reports.I referred to came from military personnel on the ground at army as well as air force bases (especially those bases stockpiling atomic and nuclear weapons). Early naval sightings by personnel aboard ships have also been outstanding sources of descriptions of ufos. Most of those individuals would not have been as well-prepared as you are in observation and description.

My job focuses on ALL Arial objects. As small as a 50 cal. round fired up to a civilian Goodyear blimp or larger. Any thing airborne. Destructive or non destructive. All aspects of Arial detection above tree tops.
I sincerely hope you realize just how much YOU could be a PRIME TARGET to test some UFO technologies on to see how you react to such events. Your job description above is perfect for such targeting. You are a bullseye mark, imo. Could it also be related to the type of "protection work" you were doing and will be doing until you retire? You seem an absolutely perfect candidate to manipulate for some UFO encounter purposes. I do not pretend to know those objectives, but I definitely think Humans will be behind this. IMO.

Let me be clear about my thinking relating to this. I do not think this will be anyone in your direct command doing this. This will be an outside "need to know" highly compartmentalized intelligence operation that will NEVER be revealed to anyone you will be in contact with, IMO. It could even be Humans outside Military Intelligence too.

You should get the book by Jacques Vallee called Messengers of Deception. It can be found as a free download linked below:

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception

If you can't get it there, then I'm sure someone here can get you a copy. Just let me know if you can't find it.

Btw, Jacques Vallee, a very famous longtime researcher of UFO's since the 1960's believes Rendlesham was a Black Ops PSYOPS done by Humans to test and probe the security perimeter just outside a Nuclear Weapons storage base. Be careful. ET may really be Human.

Check that youtube video I posted to this thread and listen to the sighting the MUFON woman had. I can guarantee you what she witnessed was Human caused, so you need to be very careful for your safety in that respect. IF Humans do this, then we know this is a potentially dangerous and very manipulative test you are under and you will be followed to learn what happens to you. Another reason to consider this is Human caused is these operations are done at night under cover of darkness, and this is exactly what Humans know to use to complete intelligence or Black Op missions successfully.

My suggestion is to keep ***at least*** two working theories about why this happened. It could be Human caused or it could be ET or it could be any number of other possible causes too. I would be maintaining at least three causes I can think of now, but that is for you to decide. If you start obsessing on just one possibility, especially if ET, then you may be headed in the wrong direction, IMO.

I'm sincerely sorry this has happened to you and your wife, because this is not going to be a very positive experience in many ways. I wish you the best... The ET-UFO people will be all over you to say this is ET doing this. They will even try to get you to join their cause and talk about it publicly in front of ET-UFO groups and conventions, IMO.

I hope you can keep your children from being affected by this experience. Have they shown any reaction to what happened too? Anyway, you have my sincere sympathy about what is happening. I wish you and your family the best.

Last edited:
One last idea about this. The FACT your sighting happened near the time of the satellite space debris reentry screams Human Intelligence is involved assuming this is not just coincidence. It is Humans that knew ahead of time this space debris was reentering the atmosphere that night about that time.

Guess what, that is Human foreknowledge that can be planned for ahead of time as a mission to carry out the UFO encounter you had, and then blame it all on the space debris or ET. A perfect cover scenario to confuse you and everyone else. It's Perfect Plausible Deniability. IMO.

One last idea about this. The FACT your sighting happened near the time of the satellite space debris reentry screams Human Intelligence is involved assuming this is not just coincidence. It is Humans that knew ahead of time this space debris was reentering the atmosphere that night about that time.

Guess what, that is Human foreknowledge that can be planned for ahead of time as a mission to carry out the UFO encounter you had, and then blame it all on the space debris or ET. A perfect cover scenario to confuse you and everyone else. It's Perfect Plausible Deniability. IMO.

This is a possibility. But I'm aware of TS military aircraft. I would have recognized the propulsion system used. Even in black out operations (night vision operations). I'm always aware of my surroundings. If I was being tailed for such an operation, I would have noticed something that would have stood out. I think I need someone who can help me find my missing time. I have been reading about a sleep session or hypnosis. Or maybe some who can make sense of the series of boxes and lines I drew on the following night at the hotel where I woke up with a migraine. I don't know.

I sincerely hope you realize just how much YOU could be a PRIME TARGET to test some UFO technologies on to see how you react to such events. Your job description above is perfect for such targeting. You are a bullseye mark, imo. Could it also be related to the type of "protection work" you were doing and will be doing until you retire? You seem an absolutely perfect candidate to manipulate for some UFO encounter purposes. I do not pretend to know those objectives, but I definitely think Humans will be behind this. IMO.

Let me be clear about my thinking relating to this. I do not think this will be anyone in your direct command doing this. This will be an outside "need to know" highly compartmentalized intelligence operation that will NEVER be revealed to anyone you will be in contact with, IMO. It could even be Humans outside Military Intelligence too.

You should get the book by Jacques Vallee called Messengers of Deception. It can be found as a free download linked below:

If you can't get it there, then I'm sure someone here can get you a copy. Just let me know if you can't find it.

Btw, Jacques Vallee, a very famous longtime researcher of UFO's since the 1960's believes Rendlesham was a Black Ops PSYOPS done by Humans to test and probe the security perimeter just outside a Nuclear Weapons storage base. Be careful. ET may really be Human.

Check that youtube video I posted to this thread and listen to the sighting the MUFON woman had. I can guarantee you what she witnessed was Human caused, so you need to be very careful for your safety in that respect. IF Humans do this, then we know this is a potentially dangerous and very manipulative test you are under and you will be followed to learn what happens to you. Another reason to consider this is Human caused is these operations are done at night under cover of darkness, and this is exactly what Humans know to use to complete intelligence or Black Op missions successfully.

My suggestion is to keep ***at least*** two working theories about why this happened. It could be Human caused or it could be ET or it could be any number of other possible causes too. I would be maintaining at least three causes I can think of now, but that is for you to decide. If you start obsessing on just one possibility, especially if ET, then you may be headed in the wrong direction, IMO.

I'm sincerely sorry this has happened to you and your wife, because this is not going to be a very positive experience in many ways. I wish you the best... The ET-UFO people will be all over you to say this is ET doing this. They will even try to get you to join their cause and talk about it publicly in front of ET-UFO groups and conventions, IMO.

I hope you can keep your children from being affected by this experience. Have they shown any reaction to what happened too? Anyway, you have my sincere sympathy about what is happening. I wish you and your family the best.

Our kids have not experienced anything or shown any symptoms that we are aware of. Our dog however has. Very on guard. Want to bark at everyone walking by. And has been acting very protective.
Our dreams are not human dreams.

I'm not sure I would make the best candidate for such an psychological operation. In my Field I'm sought after for all the newest projects, testing, operations and instruction/repair manuals. No other nation can even come half way to the accuracy of the system we use. It's being considered in other applications as well. But who knows, I may be wrong. Just thinking out loud.

You're certainly not alone in wanting answers. But in the end, there is only one question that you need to answer with reasonable certainty. Was the object that you saw an alien craft? If not, then you'll have little trouble going back to the daily business of doing whatever it is that you do. On the other hand, if your experience has given you sufficient reason to believe that what you saw was an alien craft, then it won't be so easy to return to life like it was before. A genuine UFO experience is a powerful agent of change for one's worldview. If you're somewhere between belief and disbelief, then you have to wrestle with that until you identify the cause of your ambivalence. Is it based on an objective analysis of the perceptions from your experience? Or is it based on a psychological resistance to accepting the experience for what it was?

This is true. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm just not prepared for this. I'm in unfamiliar waters. Thank you sir!

But I'm aware of TS military aircraft. I would have recognized the propulsion system used. Even in black out operations (night vision operations). I'm always aware of my surroundings. If I was being tailed for such an operation, I would have noticed something that would have stood out.
Intelligence does not need to track your car by traditional means. You can be tracked from the sky high above, by satellite, by a GPS tracking device, etc.

This UFO is not TS aircraft. It is well above TS. It is used rarely for very special missions that is highly compartmentalized and need to know. I don't know what intelligence agency does this, but you're never going to be informed about identifying this UFO. That is one reason you have been targeted IF you were targeted. It may even be a private group not even funded by above TS government programs. All I know, if you carefully consider my reasoning in my two previous posts is that you are a prime target to be approached by a Human controlled UFO, especially, because the space debris was scheduled to reenter when you saw the UFO.
Our dreams are not human dreams.
My advice would be to contact Jacques Vallee himself for a referral or seek out a psychologist that is 'not' connected to UFO's but has decades of experience with PTSD and treating stress related events.

Did you listen to that Youtube audio I posted in this thread? If you have not done that yet, then you need to listen to it very soon, imo. What did you think about what the MUFON investigator witnessed of the black triangle and extreme fear weapon used? Do you know she is the leader of a national investigation team at MUFON now? You better contact her if you can't get Jacques Vallee or find a psychologist of the type I suggested. Being around ET-UFO people for personal help where you live is probably not in your best interest, IMO.

Last edited:
you carefully consider my reasoning in my two previous posts is that you are a prime target to be approached by a Human controlled UFO
Can you concisely explain your reasoning for us? Why would humans want someone like Crispy to observe their highly advanced craft?

To determine if he could ID it?

To determine how he would react behaviorally and/or emotionally in the aftermath of the sighting?

Why would "they" want to determine such things? What would they do with such data?

Are you suggesting the craft did more than allow itself to be seen? Are suggesting an "experiment" of some type was simultaneously performed during the flyby?

Behind door #1 we have a hoax/false/embellished report of a sighting.

Behind door #2 we have the sincere misidentification of a glowing, spark-trailing, broken-up satellite reentering the Earth's atmosphere.

Behind door #3 we have a glowing, rocket-propelled, non-terrestrial craft buzzing a family driving down the highway.

Behind door #4 we have an advanced, glowing, rocket-propelled, terrestrial craft buzzing a family driving down the highway.

Any other doors?

Im getting Sooooooooo many questions that it difficult to keep up. I also have my wife and kids I'm trying to keep entertained and house hunting. Please barely with me. I'm getting very overwhelmed. I spoke to Retired COL Charles Halt Friday and plan to take the advice he had for me. On that note there is quite a bit more evidence that is not being released publicly. There are seprate investigations on going in our case. To avoid contamination I must be very careful of what I say. I will only discuss what was in the initial two reports. Both of these reports had a standard format which made it difficult for me to properly express what occurred.
For those who may think I witnessed a satellite on 're-entry. I have better things to do with my time than make a report if it even remotely could have been the 're-entry of that satellite. As I said many times, I am a well trained observer of airspace for over 15 years and tested annually. I have not scored below a 98% in over 13 years. I'm here to try and get answers for myself. Not to satisfy others and there criticism and made out to be an idiot. If you have questions ask them. But don't make me out to be a dumb ass. I only have the answers that I can legitimately provide. I WILL NOT embellish or fluff information. I always differentiate what happened as of fact and seprate opinions and impressions. There is no in between for me. I can only provide what I can. We are still plagued by nightmares, I'm still getting massive headaches. Some of the things sent to me are insulting and it makes us not want to talk about it anymore. I can understand now why so many people want to keep this stuff to themselves. I'm taking my kids to the park now and I will get back on later to answer intelligent questions. I will avoid repetitive bs and insulting questions and comments that I'm getting. This not mention for all.

I am going to be brutally honest, because niceties would only serve to dilute the seriousness of the situation:

The way I see it is that the most important thing for you is to maintain control of the situation.
You have said that you are in a period of transition (moving house etc) which is stressful enough at the best of times, getting blindsided by the "UFO" is going to have an effect, but how much is up to you.
I have never seen a UFO, but I have tried to find the answers to some of the most basic questions about them, and have come up blank.
I would not pretend to be a researcher or expert, but I have asked some of the best people in the field and they are not 100% certain, and that is what I am trying to get at, there is no quick or simple answer, or even a long and complicated one for that matter.

If I was in your situation I would try to focus on the things that I could do something about, in other words what has happened has happened, and maybe in time you will get the answers.

I would not go anywhere near any "hypnotic regression" or anything like that.

If the UFO meant you any harm you would have known, I know it is easier said than done, but try to regain your balance.

There a some members of this forum that have also seen UFO's, and I am sure they would be able to offer better advice on dealing with it, based on their personal experience.

Finally: by sharing your experience you will invite people of all mindsets to comment on it, that means that people will come to conclusions, with which you do not agree. It also means that people will ask difficult, repetitive and personal questions.
It is very hard to convince somebody who was not there, and didn't see what you saw, and in terms of UFO's this is made even more difficult by all of the hoaxes and hoaxers.

I was going to just stay well out of the way of where this thread is going because it points to how UFO's get manufactured between witnesses and believers as to me it's fairly obvious that what was behind door #2 is starting to rapidly embellish into door #1. However, Han's generosity and sound advice struck right at the heart of what's bothering me the most about what is being posted here, which appears to be an increasing destabilization of the witness as elements such as missing time, personal health issues, family fear, suggestions of telepathic communication etc. are starting to rear up despite the basic factual issues of the case.

I'm going to make two suggestions @Crispy for your own well being and for the sake of familial stability: focus on what's in front of you - your family, and finding a place to live. Make the joy of having a family be your personal primary mission and do not allow those important core parts of your life to get intruded upon by the sighting. This requires mental discipline but you appear to be there for that approach to living based on your professional training. Ask yourself if pursuing this story the way you have will ultimately enhance family life or take away from it.

Secondly, when you have some free time to yourself think through this experience logically and whatever you do do not further cloud your sighting with hypnosis, and defnitely not with one of those self-trained ufo hypnotists. Take all the discontinuous pieces of the story that you have presented and sideline them, as the only person connecting the sighting and the extraneous bits of data (vehicle issues, a feeling of missing time, health concerns, writing down weird symbols in the middle of the night) is yourself. And you could be building a proverbial mountain as a consequence. I say this as someone who had an even more dramatic sighting than yourself as it's important to stick to the facts.

In your case you need to account for the basic facts of the timings of the event up against the reentry. Write out all the core events and timings backwards from the point of the gas station and see what adds up and what doesn't. You have the distance between your sighting and the gas station, and you have the timing of the reentry and it's duration (see above). Plot it out and see what adds up and what doesn't.

Forget all that huge emotion that gets invested into the notion that seeing is believing or "I know what i saw" as it's never as simple as that, especially during a high intensity experience. When you look at the facts dispassionately you will have to account for the sudden appearance of a huge chunk of space debris that suddenly broke through cloud cover, travelled low and parallel to the ground; it was multi-colored, split into two pieces and lasted for a very short duration and was not the size of a tic tac. So where in your journey could that have been seen? What's the only possibility given that the gas station 7-8 miles away would mean that the reentry has already come and gone and could not have been seen afterwards?

Last edited:
Back