• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent UFO News

One last question... Are you being considered within the next year or so for any new assignments, positions, or promotions with your MOS status? Or, did you just recently get an new assignment?

A: I'm just arriving. Sometimes I get sent to other locations for trading, school, or New equipment testing.
I'm up for promotion soon.
I just got stationed here, so this should be my last stop for retirement.

If yes, then is this a high security position to protect something(s) very important or classified?

A: Yes it is. I will not speak about details of my work. Prison and I don't agree!

Also, let us know if they make you sign anything to "keep quiet" about this UFO.

A: umm ok. Depends on what I'm forced to sign if that crosses my path.

Have you seen any other Human UFO's that many people would think were ET-UFO's?

A: I cannot discuss this subject in the detail you desire. Many over the years have mistaken aircraft for other things. It happens. But as years progress (stealth bomber) we see them and make the right connection.

Thanks again... :)

No problem

To Crispy: Please see my additional questions in my two posts above. Thanks.

Burnt, you need to read his quote more carefully. These were two separate events they witnessed at two different locations more than 8 minutes apart. See quote below:

"However as the actual eye witness to this event and my wife did not confuse the two together. As you will read in other reports the 're-entering space debris began crossing the Atlanta ga area at 0:130 am. Wadley GA is far east of Atlanta. My wife and I saw the 're-entering satellite 8 minutes later after we stopped at a gas station in Wadley."
----------------------
More than eight minutes apart from each sighting, right? That is far too long IMO for reentry of space debris to hang around and enter twice[?] after the gas station stop too? The UFO was seen before the gas station -correct?

It should be easy enough to investigate what the reentry was meant to do. Was it broken into two separate parts meant to enter separately? IF yes, then you may have a good point. There would definitely be multiple witnesses IF the debris entered separately more than 8 minutes apart. Also, the space reporting agency should have that information too, since they have to track the debris reentry over USA airspace too! This does not have to be left to question and not ever know, imo.

My opinion after seeing the satellite 're-entry was it was scouting out in front of its flight path. Just my opinion though.

Do you need email
The Paracast has an PM Inbox. Top right of your browser. I have to go out now before it gets too late to pick-up some groceries and eat. I still have to get the youtube links, but I can find these -no prob.

I will send those links to your Inbox at the Paracast. Just check back in the morning or in a few hours if you can't sleep. I'll probably send those links about 1am-2am your time.

Btw, one of these people is a top investigator at MUFON. She had an amazing sighting herself, and her husband is a Nuke Sub Commander. You'll really enjoy listening to her story, and she has the inside scoop about the MIC and MUFON too. She welcomes contact through Facebook, so you might want to share your story with her too.

Your case is very interesting to me, and I hope you can stay in contact with us here at the Forum or by PM here if you want to go private about it.

Here is a youtube link to listen to her sighting story, but this does not talk about the other "infiltration" subject. I have to get that later... check your PM Inbox later.

Burnt, you need to read his quote more carefully. These were two separate events they witnessed at two different locations more than 8 minutes apart.
Yes, I understood that but don't understand why his initial sighting is at the same time as the entry, nor why his sighting of the reentry is eight minutes off, hence the comparison needed in terms of what size was the initial object if the second sighting was tictac size at arm's length. Crispy is distinguishing between those two evens and evidence and facts of the first sighting need more illumination as it were. Obviously he saw something unique, but the times do not jive properly so more detail illuminating that first object would be an important way to establish what was seen initially. Obviously it was bigger than a tictac but how much bigger?

Btw, Ufology, many a reentry has been described as if operating under intelligent control including perceived changes in altitude and direction.

On the skeptical side of things, @Crispy you have to admit the coincidence of the reentry and your sighting will make it a dubious report just on the face of things. No one can know what you two saw except you two. The static electricity and car failure at the time make the case much more compelling. However, the descriptions of sparks out the tail, illuminated windows and fluid orange glow are all descriptions much more consistent with a reentry. The fact that it's 1:30 am makes it hard to believe in either a dark blue sky or headlight illumination of the object. Seeing characters I took closeups of the paper bill front and back. So here is the 4 pictures you requested.etched into the object also are hard to believe due to the distance of the object in the sky. Size, clarity and scale issues at night all come into play and those things are not on your side. Your sighting time jives with the reentry time and not subsequent objects reentering. Your descriptions and paintings (again, those are your paintings, correct?) make for some fascinating detail. But if the space debris falling off was the size of a tictac held at army's length then what sized object held at army's length would you say was the object you saw?

I completely understand your conclusion of the circumstances. I'm not here to convince anyone. Nor do I expect anyone to believe something they are uncomfortable in. However you may feel is entirely your right. I am not one to take that from you.
You mentioned 01:30am. I never mentioned to anyone it occurred at 01:30am. I have always said in both reports to NUFORC and MUFON that I lost sight of the object at 01:28am. I have all receipts for this trip and have the receipt of the gas station I stoped at just up the road with date time stamp. The 're-entry of the satellite did not come into view for some time after. The 're-entry of the satellite has already been ruled out by the investigators. I so wish it was just that. However that is not in this case. I gave an approximation of 250 meters in length of the object we observed. I gave this approximation based on the trees just ahead of me. The object was large. Almost the size of a blimp in comparison yet circular not blimp shape. Yes I did the (Crayola) pictures and both of them. My wife stood over me while I was doing hers having me do it the exact way she wanted it. It was a pain in my ass at that. Mine was much quicker and less color but I portrayed what I saw. And I was ready to be done.
The space debris at arms length was a detscription from my vantage point. It was maybe 2000ft in altitude and maybe 8 miles away. I was not that close to the space station on 're-entry. I could clearly tell it was either a meteor or space debris though. And you lost me at the sarcastic titanic remark. I'm not understanding that part well.

For what it's worth, numerous famous cases have been attempted to be dismissed by the work of Ted Molczan by exploring visible reentries up against UFO sightings. Chris Rutkowski, more of a sympathetic investigator, has examined the evidence from Molczan and hays this to say about it:
Ufology Research: Re-entries of rocket boosters... and UFOs

Yes, I understood that but don't understand why his initial sighting is at the same time as the entry, nor why his sighting of the reentry is eight minutes off, hence the comparison needed in terms of what size was the initial object if the second sighting was tictac size at arm's length. Crispy is distinguishing between those two evens and evidence and facts of the first sighting need more illumination as it were. Obviously he saw something unique, but the times do not jive properly so more detail illuminating that first object would be an important way to establish what was seen initially. Obviously it was bigger than a tictac but how much bigger?

Btw, Ufology, many a reentry has been described as if operating under intelligent control including perceived changes in altitude and direction.

Burnt state,
I know it seems the times are not jivin with you. I get that. But if you check with the times the space debris was seen in Atlanta hour or two away from me, you will see it was viewed there at 1:30am. If what I saw lasted what seemed 4-5 min and out of sight at 01:28am you see I had plenty of time to drive on up the road to a gas station and grab some stuff and finally be able to see the 're-entrey of the satellite.
I will not be far off of my judgment in distance. I my job to be as accurate as possible.

I took closeups of the paper bill front and back. So here is the 4 pictures you requested.-5min

The unknown object was much closer. Literally over us and close. The 're-entry of the satellite was later and much further away. I was trying to do a Barney style size comparison.

The only time that is off, is the fact that we left Richmond hill GA shortly after 5pm and realized around 2am that we lost time. 9 horsepower to travel from Richmond hill to just north of Wadley is not that far. We had some missing time. I did see what time it was after the sighting was 01:28am. That as verified by the receipt min later. But before Wadley we had some time loss. Also verified by receipts.

Crispy: Can you estimate how much time is missing and when and where it happened? How much time missed over how many miles from where to where between what times start/finish. Did the GPS lose all its tracking data from the trip?

Check your PM Inbox. I sent you the 4 videos that talk about MUFON being infiltrated by the MIC and/or intelligence. "They" seem to have access to MUFON's computer system, so "they" can access all the information hidden from public view. IMO, that would certainly be the objective of the MIC and intelligence groups to track such things.

"At precisely 01:28am 29 June 2015 on HWY 1 south heading north approximately 7-8 miles south of a gas station at 10525 HWY 1 south, Wadley, GA, 30477. Our radio began to get real static so I turned it down when my wife noticed a very large object flying left to right coming toward us. I looked up to the left and hit my brakes stopping our truck to the side of the road. The object appeared to be approximately 250 meters in length 60 meters height and was approximately flying 200 feet in altitude and was spurting sparks from the rear of the object. The sparks were jetting out about 50-80 meters in a pattern of controlling thrust."
-from the original NUFORC report ufology cited up above

Is this report not accurate then because it states that at precisely 01:28 you are driving and suddenly see an extremely large object heading towards you and you break etc. and then you travel 8 miles down the road. We're you stopped for 4-5 minutes before you continued on the way and so the sighting actually started at precisely 1:23? 4-5 minutes is an eternity of viewing time. It must have been quite slow, very low to the ground as well. What size at arm's length would you estimate it? It must have appeared enormous to you.

The reentry was approximately 1:30 or basically around the same time as your sighting. Then, please correct me if i'm wrong then in one minute you drove 7-8 miles, traveling then at a speed of roughly 420-480 miles an hour? Were you flying the UFO? Because then it would make sense that you had plenty of time to see the reentry. (please forgive the jest but it was unavoidable given the math) Are you actually the witness, or are there some errors in the timing of all of this? Something's not clear here. Was the gas station much closer than 7-8 miles then?

Perhaps there were some perceptual distortions following the event? For example, when you say you had these bouts of missing time do you mean that in the classical "Barney and Betty Hill, we lost time during an abduction" kind of thing and that's why all these timings are off, or do you mean something else?

I know this will seem like heaping on—which is not my intent—but it's also worth pointing out the coincidence that the UFO appears to have been traveling in the exact same direction as the re-entering satellite.

Yes, could be a total coincidence if the UFO and sat were not related. Or could be purposeful if the UFO was flying ahead of the entering satellite.

But the non-extraordinary explanation would be that they happen to be traveling the same direction because they were one and the same.

Is there a detailed report of the satellite reentry anywhere? Do we know if it broke into multiple pieces?

Is there a detailed report of the satellite reentry anywhere? Do we know if it broke into multiple pieces?
"The bright light that streaked across skies throughout the American Southeast early Monday morning (June 29) was probably a piece of space junk crashing back to Earth, researchers say.

The mysterious sky light blazed up at 1:29 a.m. EDT (0529 GMT) Monday and was witnessed by skywatchers from Louisiana to Virginia — and by all six meteor-observing cameras operated by NASA in the Southeast.

But this was no meteor, said Bill Cooke, head of the Meteoroid Environment Office at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. "
from:'Fireball' Over US Southeast Was Probably Falling Space Junk (Video) which has a very good narration that goes along with it describing the multiple colours described along with the break up of the object into two pieces.

As you can see the flight of this object is very short lived, and as previously suggested, was the only object to be seen according to the timelines of the report. And to also reiterate, this is not the first time that a re-entry has been perceived to have intelligent flight control, change directions and appear to have windows with sparks shooting out the back. These are in fact classical features of the re-entry witnessed event. How our perceptions bundle these together into something else such as a saucer is perfectly understandable and has been proven to be a part of UAP sighting history as described by Rutkowski above.

I've seen two re-entries and during the first one which appeared as bright light arcing across the sky and descending to the earth. It was a satellite crash many miles away from where we were viewing it and was described by fellow witnesses as a UFO descending - but it wasn't as seen in the news the next day. The second re-entry I got to watch for about the same duration as this object - about 1.5 minutes slowing scraping parallel to the planet, just overhead, easily the size of a small tangerine held at arm's length, a fluid glowing fiery mass of metal cruising silently, slowly and dissipating into the distance. As a test I tried to run in the house to get a video camera to try to capture the event but it was so short lived I missed capturing anything. I sympathize with anyone trying to shoot anomalous sky objects.

@Crispy, thank you for posting about your sighting here in the Paracast forum. I've been following your posts with interest since you started this thread. As I recall you described a scrambling of your GPS device around the time of this sighting or just after. I don't know how GPS devices work and hope you can clarify this for me. What EM or other field effects do you think might have led to the breakdown of your device? Thanks.

ps: I think it would be worth pursuing the question of other ufo-related events affecting GPS devices, if such data has been collected yet by any researchers.

Im getting Sooooooooo many questions that it difficult to keep up. I also have my wife and kids I'm trying to keep entertained and house hunting. Please barely with me. I'm getting very overwhelmed. I spoke to Retired COL Charles Halt Friday and plan to take the advice he had for me. On that note there is quite a bit more evidence that is not being released publicly. There are seprate investigations on going in our case. To avoid contamination I must be very careful of what I say. I will only discuss what was in the initial two reports. Both of these reports had a standard format which made it difficult for me to properly express what occurred.
For those who may think I witnessed a satellite on 're-entry. I have better things to do with my time than make a report if it even remotely could have been the 're-entry of that satellite. As I said many times, I am a well trained observer of airspace for over 15 years and tested annually. I have not scored below a 98% in over 13 years. I'm here to try and get answers for myself. Not to satisfy others and there criticism and made out to be an idiot. If you have questions ask them. But don't make me out to be a dumb ass. I only have the answers that I can legitimately provide. I WILL NOT embellish or fluff information. I always differentiate what happened as of fact and seprate opinions and impressions. There is no in between for me. I can only provide what I can. We are still plagued by nightmares, I'm still getting massive headaches. Some of the things sent to me are insulting and it makes us not want to talk about it anymore. I can understand now why so many people want to keep this stuff to themselves. I'm taking my kids to the park now and I will get back on later to answer intelligent questions. I will avoid repetitive bs and insulting questions and comments that I'm getting. This not mention for all.

Aalso please bare with me. I'm using a smart phone that wants to auto correct everything. I'm not much of a texter on here.

Not to worry. In theory, the smartphone's autocorrect feature should learn from its mistakes. But do it slowly till that happens, that's all.

Have you noted any other physiological effects other than migraines? Maybe any changes in personalities that are very much unlike you or your wife?

@Crispy, thank you for posting about your sighting here in the Paracast forum. I've been following your posts with interest since you started this thread. As I recall you described a scrambling of your GPS device around the time of this sighting or just after. I don't know how GPS devices work and hope you can clarify this for me. What EM or other field effects do you think might have led to the breakdown of your device? Thanks.

ps: I think it would be worth pursuing the question of other ufo-related events affecting GPS devices, if such data has been collected yet by any researchers.
I'm really not sure, our phones were acting up too. They seem better now but the GPS that is suction cupped to our windshield has still be acting dumb on N, S, E, and west directions. Prob case the truck is still magnetized or radiation still present. Who knows?

Aalso please bare with me. I'm using a smart phone that wants to auto correct everything. I'm not much of a texter on here.

Brother, you got nothing on me in that department but Gene must be right because I'm not as bad at it as i was a year ago.

Back