• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent UFO News

@Crispy And could you guesstimate the size of the glyphs on the sides of the craft?

To Han- I feel the intention was friendly in nature , but I'm unhappy to what followed the event. Good intentions, but with unpleasant interactions. But hey we are still alive right!

To Wade- visual calculations of the object was 180-200 meters in length. I would estimate 3 possibly 4 yards in height. There were more but they went all around the object and I only drew what I saw from my position as it passed directly overhead. The marking continued as I could see underneath but we're too flat to make a recognizable pattern of them on paper.

Rottweiler's are so awesome and friendly lol.

To Han- I feel the intention was friendly in nature , but I'm unhappy to what followed the event. Good intentions, but with unpleasant interactions. But hey we are still alive right!

To Wade- visual calculations of the object was 180-200 meters in length. I would estimate 3 possibly 4 yards in height. There were more but they went all around the object and I only drew what I saw from my position as it passed directly overhead. The marking continued as I could see underneath but we're too flat to make a recognizable pattern of them on paper.

Rottweiler's are so awesome and friendly lol.

It was certainly understand intelligent control without any doubt. It decreased in altitude low to the ground directly over us and went back up increasing altitude with slight turn northeast then east.

Shifting here from fact to impression- I feel it was a multiple-mission Arial Object. It appeared to be scouting or pacing out front from the 're-entering satellite.

It was certainly understand intelligent control without any doubt. It decreased in altitude low to the ground directly over us and went back up increasing altitude with slight turn northeast then east.

Shifting here from fact to impression- I feel it was a multiple-mission Arial Object. It appeared to be scouting or pacing out front from the 're-entering satellite.
I understand the the space reentry took place at almost exactly the same time as your sighting time stamp, but then you said you saw the reentry as well, but it was eight minute later. Could you identify the difference between these two objects that you saw in terms of physical, visible description as well as flight path?

I understand the reentry object was traveling quite low and parallel to the ground, a very horizontal line in fact. I've seen reentry and it also has quite a sparky tail to it and the fire glow does look rather fluid around the object. In your pictures (those are your paintings correct?) you use color and some texture to delineate this object which you saw at night. These are simply stunning details especially the symbols. How is it they were so prominently visible to you at such a distance? The object had to be very low to the ground and the symbols you said were not illuminated but how did the stand put in contrast to the metallic surface of the ship?

What is a multiple mission Arial Object? What are your impressions that helped you to coin this phrase? Thanks for sharing your witness impressions here.

I understand the the space reentry took place at almost exactly the same time as your sighting time stamp, but then you said you saw the reentry as well, but it was eight minute later. Could you identify the difference between these two objects that you saw in terms of physical, visible description as well as flight path?

I understand the reentry object was traveling quite low and parallel to the ground, a very horizontal line in fact. I've seen reentry and it also has quite a sparky tail to it and the fire glow does look rather fluid around the object. In your pictures (those are your paintings correct?) you use color and some texture to delineate this object which you saw at night. These are simply stunning details especially the symbols. How is it they were so prominently visible to you at such a distance? The object had to be very low to the ground and the symbols you said were not illuminated but how did the stand put in contrast to the metallic surface of the ship?

What is a multiple mission Arial Object? What are your impressions that helped you to coin this phrase? Thanks for sharing your witness impressions here.

The Arial Object that we saw was moving very slow. Too slow for a fixed wing (airplane, jet) aircraft. Too silent for a rotary wing aircraft (helicopter) even with stealth technology. It came down from the clouds as it was going to collide into the HWY directly in front of us. Which is the reason why I hit the brakes and pulled to the side of the road stopping. It leveled off and floated directly over our truck slightly in front of us.
my headlights and dash lights dimed and brightened. We felt full of static and our hair stood up on our arms. Or radio lost signal and was static with clicking sounds. The object had what appeared to be static plasma flowing around it. It was not bright. We can clearly see the body of the object was a greyish color almost dark grey. The symbols were etched in the surface on the underside going completely around the body of the object. I only drew the ones that I could clearly make out. The last one was only the portion of the symbol I could make out. The object rose up while continuing in a north eastern direction made a slight direction change to a more eastern direction all while still claiming in altitude penetrated some clouds and fired off like a gun with no sound. Seeing the body of it was not difficult with our headlights on and the area we were in was a dark blue color. Not pitch black night. The front of the object was a crystal white with mild blue. Almost like those High intensity discharge headlights. The side of the object had glowing lights like florescent bulbs or Windows with lights in the interior.

The space debris we saw was at the gas station. It appeared to be 1,500ft had a white orange glow in the front and had a glow in in the rear like burning flame with small pices of burning debris coming off the rear. It had a long smoke tail trailing behind it. Although it was low it was not recognisable as to its shape. If I held a tic tac out in front of me as far as my arm would extend, the space debris would look that size as it passed by. The time of 01:28 was what time it was when the object we saw vanished out of sight. It lasted 4-5 minutes.

The Arial Object that we saw was moving very slow. Too slow for a fixed wing (airplane, jet) aircraft. Too silent for a rotary wing aircraft (helicopter) even with stealth technology. It came down from the clouds as it was going to collide into the HWY directly in front of us. Which is the reason why I hit the brakes and pulled to the side of the road stopping. It leveled off and floated directly over our truck slightly in front of us.
my headlights and dash lights dimed and brightened. We felt full of static and our hair stood up on our arms. Or radio lost signal and was static with clicking sounds. The object had what appeared to be static plasma flowing around it. It was not bright. We can clearly see the body of the object was a greyish color almost dark grey. The symbols were etched in the surface on the underside going completely around the body of the object. I only drew the ones that I could clearly make out. The last one was only the portion of the symbol I could make out. The object rose up while continuing in a north eastern direction made a slight direction change to a more eastern direction all while still claiming in altitude penetrated some clouds and fired off like a gun with no sound. Seeing the body of it was not difficult with our headlights on and the area we were in was a dark blue color. Not pitch black night. The front of the object was a crystal white with mild blue. Almost like those High intensity discharge headlights. The side of the object had glowing lights like florescent bulbs or Windows with lights in the interior.

The space debris we saw was at the gas station. It appeared to be 1,500ft had a white orange glow in the front and had a glow in in the rear like burning flame with small pices of burning debris coming off the rear. It had a long smoke tail trailing behind it. Although it was low it was not recognisable as to its shape. If I held a tic tac out in front of me as far as my arm would extend, the space debris would look that size as it passed by. The time of 01:28 was what time it was when the object we saw vanished out of sight. It lasted 4-5 minutes.

Also separating viewing facts from impression. I feel (my impression only) was it was a multi-mission Arial Object. I classify it this way because it took interest in our vehicle and was certainly understand intelligent control, then proceeded getting back on its course. The military has many UAV unmanned Arial vehicles and recon aircraft's. It's a wasted of funds to have something that has one mission alone. For instance. UAV's can have eyes in the sky, can fire missiles in precise locations, can map the ground, can identify other aircraft and so on. Your getting more use and intelligence out of one flight with the ability to change missions in flight and adjust as opportunities present themselves.

claiming in altitude penetrated some clouds and fired off like a gun with no sound.
1) How many feet over the HWY or near you did it get at its *lowest point* from the ground when it dipped and hovered in front of your car? What was the closest distance it was from you?

2) Could you CLEARLY see its shape and outline looking up at it from underneath? The underneath shape is exactly what? Was it "fuzzy edged" or have well defined edges? Nothing semitransparent or blurry or "wavy movement" [like vibrations or heat signatures] from underneath or elsewhere? The underneath color(s) was?

3) Was it illuminated the ENTIRE time it hovered or moved away, OR did the illumination dim/intensify or change as it moved, or fired off, or at any other point did it vary? Describe how the visual lighting changed and appeared throughout its entire trajectory.

4) When it fired off like a gun, please describe in EXACT detail what you mean by that. Was there acceleration [slow to fast] in EXACTLY what time frame from where to where? Distance covered? Altitude changes? Angle of assent and trajectory changes? Sharp angular or rounded turns in direction changes? Distance from you, when it left the area at high speed?

There is no doubt in my mind this object wanted you to see it. What is your military or MIC or intelligence background? Any top secret clearances or ?

Last edited:
Just an FYI... Also, because you reported to MUFON, I just want you to know that MUFON is definitely infiltrated by the Military Industrial Complex [MIC]. I promise you IF what you saw was real, then "they" already know who you are. Don't think for a second that MUFON has your back covered by protecting your privacy from the MIC. That's total BS, and I can prove it to you too!

Was it the MUFON Star Team that came to investigate your sighting? Are you certain the people that showed-up were JUST the local MUFON contacts? Did you check ALL their ID's and verify these are the local people??? Seriously! They probably were local, because you had no trace evidence or other independent witnesses. No matter. IF you saw something real, then your identity is already blown thanks to MUFON being infiltrated by MIC.

Also, how did you find the Paracast Forum?

Last edited:
@Crispy

Thanks for sharing additional details here at the PC.

Regarding the nature of the "mmAU," are you suggesting it was a (very advanced) man made drone of some type, or do you feel it was non-man made?

You are sure that the phenomenon that you saw close to your vehicle was not the re-entering satellite. However, I wonder—personally—if it was possible a piece that had separated from the main piece and had taken a different trajectory through the atmosphere which led it over your car. (Sorry to be skeptical; I'm not trying to challenge you, just trying to rule out all non-extraordinary possibilities.)

Has any radar data been gathered?

Here's a video I was able to find of a sat re-entry (during the day).

1) How many feet over the HWY or near you did it get at its *lowest point* from the ground when it dipped and hovered in front of your car? What was the closest distance it was from you?

A: Approximately 100 ft in altitude at the lowest point. Keep in mind this is a visual gestimation.

2) Could you CLEARLY see its shape and outline looking up at it from underneath? The underneath shape is exactly what? Was it "fuzzy edged" or have well defined edges? Nothing semitransparent or blurry or "wavy movement" [like vibrations or heat signatures] from underneath or elsewhere? The underneath color(s) was?

A: We could clearly see it's shape as it was coming down. We could see it shape directly overhead and while it was going back up. It had a static humming sound and it got really warm in our truck. It did have a mild form of how would describe slight wavey heat. We had to turn the ac on after it was gone.

3) Was it illuminated the ENTIRE time it hovered or moved away, OR did the illumination dim/intensify or change as it moved, or fired off, or at any other point did it vary? Describe how the visual lighting changed and appeared throughout its entire trajectory.

Bright light up front that appears to illuminate its path and it could be manipulated detached but connecting to the plasma field. Very dim plasma mild glow fluid over the body but not touching. Kind of like a plasma force field in multicolors.

4) When it fired off like a gun, please describe in EXACT detail what you mean by that. Was there acceleration [slow to fast] in EXACTLY what time frame from where to where? Distance covered? Altitude changes? Angle of assent and trajectory changes? Sharp angular or rounded turns in direction changes? Distance from you, when it left the area at high speed?

A: It was increasing in speed in altitude as it moved away heading northeast then turned a more eastern direction started to penetrate clouds and one minute there in a blur gone. Strobe flash with blur gone.

There is no doubt in my mind this object wanted you to see it. What is your military or MIC or intelligence background? Any top secret clearances or ?

A: Putting out my MOS would certainly not be wise. It would assist in identifying me. But yes I have had interm TS clearances and currently.

I'm sorry after speaking with retired COL C. Halt, I must maintain a hidden identity, at least until I retire. It would really make life hard on me if I'm not careful.

Just an FYI... Also, because you reported to MUFON, I just want you to know that MUFON is definitely infiltrated by the Military Industrial Complex [MIC]. I promise you IF what you saw was real, then "they" already know who you are. Don't think for a second that MUFON has your back covered by protecting your privacy from the MIC. That's total BS, and I can prove it to you too!

Was it the MUFON Star Team that came to investigate your sighting? Are you certain the people that showed-up were JUST the local MUFON contacts? Did you check ALL their ID's and verify these are the local people??? Seriously! They probably were local, because you had no trace evidence or other independent witnesses. No matter. IF you saw something real, then your identity is already blown thanks to MUFON being infiltrated by MIC.

A: I'm going to disagree with that. Dr. Lindsey and his wife showed up with another investigator/vehicle expert. They presented me identifacation as well as drivers license.

Also, how did you find the Paracast Forum?

A: I was looking up information passed on to me, and was looking up a case from the 80's (Rendalshon) that had similarities suggested my the investigators. Not only the sighting but information code and symbols.

@Crispy

Thanks for sharing additional details here at the PC.

Regarding the nature of the "mmAU," are you suggesting it was a (very advanced) man made drone of some type, or do you feel it was non-man made?

This was (in my opinion) outside of the military boundaries and capabilities to be man made.

You are sure that the phenomenon that you saw close to your vehicle was not the re-entering satellite. However, I wonder—personally—if it was possible a piece that had separated from the main piece and had taken a different trajectory through the atmosphere which led it over your car. (Sorry to be skeptical; I'm not trying to challenge you, just trying to rule out all non-extraordinary possibilities.)

A: I am positive it was not space debris. We noticed that space debris some time after. I was skeptical too. I would believe ghosts possibly existed before this. I won't even say it but what I have been calling it. I'm a fact person, before I'm an opinion or impression giver. Others count on my accuracy in order to protect lives in my MOS. There is no room for mistakes or opinions. This what I teach to newer soldiers in my Field. We must identify correctly and accurately. Those who do not, get moved to another job. Everyone has the right to believe what they desire. I will not hold that against anyone.
It is the (What if and imagination) the ability to progress that made us the dominant living thing on the planet.

Has any radar data been gathered?
A: I'm not sure

Here's a video I was able to find of a sat re-entry (during the day).

Your sighting is fantastic. I just need you to please clarify a bit more about what you saw. Also, thank you for your service to our country.

1) What was the closest distance it was from you in the *horizontal* direction? It went directly over your car too at 100 feet height or ? Did it move closer towards your car before moving away?

2) The "bottom view" or underneath is shaped exactly like what? A Triangle? [If triangle was it equal distances on each side?] Round? Oval? Football? Or what?

3) When it shot off with the strobe light, was it bright enough to light-up the area where you were too or just the sky where it was? Was the strobe bright like a camera flash or lightening strike? It lighted-up how much of the sky and/or ground too?

4) Does your wife agree with EXACTLY what you saw? What differences in the object did she see that you did *not* see too? It is important to know if there were any differences in the sighting between the two of you??? Often two witnesses can see the object with different characteristics, shape, size, etc.

5) Did either of you have any other physical or mental sensations or reactions during or after besides heat? Your watch times or sense of time did not change? Any unusual emotions or dreams or other thoughts that have effected you or your wife?

6) Did you feel as if the object was trying to communicate with either of you? Did either of you have any sense of personal contact or communication or detection or being scanned in some way? Did it seem to want to be seen and then move off?

7) Did your sense of sound and hearing change with the object nearby? Strange silence or enveloping feeling or ringing/humming that was detected and then went away after the object departed?

Thanks for taking your time to post here. Very interesting sighting, indeed.

I'll send you a PM here at Paracast [private message] with youtube links, so you can decide for yourself whether or not the MIC will know about this sighting. These interviews were done with very high-up MUFON people, and they believe it is definitely infiltrated by the MIC.

Last edited:
One last question... Are you being considered within the next year or so for any new assignments, positions, or promotions with your MOS status? Or, did you just recently get an new assignment?

If yes, then is this a high security position to protect something(s) very important or classified?

Also, let us know if they make you sign anything to "keep quiet" about this UFO.

Have you seen any other Human UFO's that many people would think were ET-UFO's?

Thanks again... :)

Last edited:
It's no problem. I'm not into this sort of thing, yet recent events has my attention away from building furniture and tinkering on small engine's. We sometimes watch ghost stuff, but that is as far we have taken it till now. We just want answers.
You're certainly not alone in wanting answers. But in the end, there is only one question that you need to answer with reasonable certainty. Was the object that you saw an alien craft? If not, then you'll have little trouble going back to the daily business of doing whatever it is that you do. On the other hand, if your experience has given you sufficient reason to believe that what you saw was an alien craft, then it won't be so easy to return to life like it was before. A genuine UFO experience is a powerful agent of change for one's worldview. If you're somewhere between belief and disbelief, then you have to wrestle with that until you identify the cause of your ambivalence. Is it based on an objective analysis of the perceptions from your experience? Or is it based on a psychological resistance to accepting the experience for what it was?

On the skeptical side of things, @Crispy you have to admit the coincidence of the reentry and your sighting will make it a dubious report just on the face of things. No one can know what you two saw except you two. The static electricity and car failure at the time make the case much more compelling. However, the descriptions of sparks out the tail, illuminated windows and fluid orange glow are all descriptions much more consistent with a reentry. The fact that it's 1:30 am makes it hard to believe in either a dark blue sky or headlight illumination of the object. Seeing characters etched into the object also are hard to believe due to the distance of the object in the sky. Size, clarity and scale issues at night all come into play and those things are not on your side. Your sighting time jives with the reentry time and not subsequent objects reentering. Your descriptions and paintings (again, those are your paintings, correct?) make for some fascinating detail. But if the space debris falling off was the size of a tictac held at army's length then what sized object held at army's length would you say was the object you saw?

For what it's worth, numerous famous cases have been attempted to be dismissed by the work of Ted Molczan by exploring visible reentries up against UFO sightings. Chris Rutkowski, more of a sympathetic investigator, has examined the evidence from Molczan and hays this to say about it:
Ufology Research: Re-entries of rocket boosters... and UFOs

Last edited:
To Crispy: Please see my additional questions in my two posts above. Thanks.

On the skeptical side of things, @Crispy you have to admit the coincidence of the reentry and your sighting will make it a dubious report just on the face of things. No one can know what you two saw except you two. The static electricity and car failure at the time make the case much more compelling. However, the descriptions of sparks out the tail, illuminated windows and fluid orange glow are all descriptions much more consistent with a reentry. The fact that it's 1:30 am makes it hard to believe in either a dark blue sky or headlight illumination of the object. Seeing characters etched into the object also are hard to believe due to the distance of the object in the sky. Size, clarity and scale issues at night all come into play and those things are not on your side. Your sighting time jives with the reentry time and not subsequent objects reentering. Your descriptions and paintings (again, those are your paintings, correct?) make for some fascinating detail. But if the space debris falling off was the size of a tictac held at army's length then what sized object held at army's length would you say was the object you saw?

For what it's worth, numerous famous cases have been attempted to be dismissed by the work of Ted Molczan by exploring visible reentries up against UFO sightings. Chris Rutkowski, more of a sympathetic investigator, has examined the evidence from Molczan and hays this to say about it:
Ufology Research: Re-entries of rocket boosters... and UFOs
Burnt, you need to read his quote more carefully. These were two separate events they witnessed at two different locations more than 8 minutes apart. See quote below:

"However as the actual eye witness to this event and my wife did not confuse the two together. As you will read in other reports the 're-entering space debris began crossing the Atlanta ga area at 0:130 am. Wadley GA is far east of Atlanta. My wife and I saw the 're-entering satellite 8 minutes later after we stopped at a gas station in Wadley."
----------------------
More than eight minutes apart from each sighting, right? That is far too long IMO for reentry of space debris to hang around and enter twice[?] after the gas station stop too? The UFO was seen before the gas station -correct?

It should be easy enough to investigate what the reentry was meant to do. Was it broken into two separate parts meant to enter separately? IF yes, then you may have a good point. There would definitely be multiple witnesses IF the debris entered separately more than 8 minutes apart. Also, the space reporting agency should have that information too, since they have to track the debris reentry over USA airspace too! This does not have to be left to question and not ever know, imo.

Last edited:
Your sighting is fantastic. I just need you to please clarify a bit more about what you saw. Also, thank you for your service to our country.

1) What was the closest distance it was from you in the *horizontal* direction? It went directly over your car too at 100 feet height or ? Did it move closer towards your car before moving away?

1 A: It was probably at the closest to our truck at my best approximation of 100ft or 50 meters. When first spotted by my wife it moved in our direction where I would have been if it were to strike the ground. Traveling east direction then south east toward us. Leveling off instead of striking the ground at about 100ft or 50meters. It left our area heading northeast then turning east while climbing in altitude before it took off.

2) The "bottom view" or underneath is shaped exactly like what? A Triangle? [If triangle was it equal distances on each side?] Round? Oval? Football? Or what?

2 A: The illustrations we provided are online. Top and bottom were the same mirror image of each other. The bottom was the only place where there was visable etchings. If there were etchings on the top side I did not see them at my closest vantage point.

3) When it shot off with the strobe light, was it bright enough to light-up the area where you were too or just the sky where it was? Was the strobe bright like a camera flash or lightening strike? It lighted-up how much of the sky and/or ground too?

3 A: It was bright enough to light up the clouds and just enough for me to make out a blur. It left a hole in the cloud that I could see.

4) Does your wife agree with EXACTLY what you saw? What differences in the object did she see that you did *not* see too? It is important to know if there were any differences in the sighting between the two of you??? Often two witnesses can see the object with different characteristics, shape, size, etc.

4 A: My wife agrees to what we both saw. She focused her attention to the front of it and the sides. She was just looking at it in a whole. We both agree on the shape. The more colorful picture was my wife directing me what to draw and how to draw it. I was in the best vantage point in the truck. The drivers side of our truck is where the investigators radiation G meter picked up to a 3 and the magnetometer picked up to a 3 as well. She saw it first though.

5) Did either of you have any other physical or mental sensations or reactions during or after besides heat? Your watch times or sense of time did not change? Any unusual emotions or dreams or other thoughts that have effected you or your wife?

5 A: Yes and yes. I have been having headaches and did not sleep at all the first stop. My head was hurting as well as my back and my neck. 2nd stop to sleep I woke up from a bit of dream went into the bathroom and schetched out some series of square blocks and verticle lines. My headache passed and I went back to bed.

3rd night wife woke from nightmare. 4th night myself. Since then a few days pass then nightmares. Both of us having them. I had small red dots on my back, neck and arms. Investigators concluded it is Colorado Springs altitude.

6) Did you feel as if the object was trying to communicate with either of you? Did either of you have any sense of personal contact or communication or detection or being scanned in some way? Did it seem to want to be seen and then move off?

6 A: Yes (I feel or my impression) is that I have information without a way of unlocking it. I feel I need to speak with someone in aerospace engineering. I feel conserned on our current path and changes need to be made. I feel they were friendly and have been looking out for us for a long time. But the Who, what, when , where and how is not there yet. It's causing my headaches. I don't want to think about it, but it comes back. It's a frustrating situation that aggrivates me.
It also took us nine hours to get to Wadley GA from Richmond hill ga.

7) Did your sense of sound and hearing change with the object nearby? Strange silence or enveloping feeling or ringing/humming that was detected and then went away after the object departed?

7 A: I heard the static with mild humming. No ringing in the ears. I felt warm. We turned up the ac. Warming stayed with me for a while. About 2 hours.

Thanks for taking your time to post here. Very interesting sighting, indeed.

I'll send you a PM here at Paracast [private message] with youtube links, so you can decide for yourself whether or not the MIC will know about this sighting. These interviews were done with very high-up MUFON people, and they believe it is definitely infiltrated by the MIC.

Do you need email

Back