• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I'll go out of business: There is more genuine batshit out there than anything I could possibly create.

From the article:
The other project is called “The Immortal” and Beck has been giving out some tantalizing clues about it in recent days. He says he was inspired by the fact that kids love Santa Claus and he doesn’t want to burst their bubble but basically the jolly old elf is nothing but a scam artist who is ruining the real meaning of Christmas. So he wrote a new story about Kris Kringle — as an action hero who serves as a sort of ninja bodyguard for a young Jesus Christ. Seriously.
Glenn Beck’s Santa nightmare: Why his new Kris Kringle story will horrify you - Salon.com

Glenn Beck insane.jpg

I never realized there were legions of stripping feminists out there.

Stripping feminist.jpg

This Christian group has started a Save the Males campaign, because nothing's more scary than a gorgeous naked woman.

Actually, the seductive mentality followed by quiet wheedling of money twixt both groups is not altogether dissimilar.

Not talking about all religious groups. And not that I, err... have ever visited one of those dens of iniquity myself. :oops: A men's club, I mean.

I never realized there were legions of stripping feminists out there.

Stripping feminist.jpg

This Christian group has started a Save the Males campaign, because nothing's more scary than a gorgeous naked woman.

Quite literally heaven forbid a woman should make her own choices in this world

SzVwc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back