• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actress and proto-sex goddess Jean Harlow [many decades ago, of course, like in the 1930's] was at a dinner party and continuously addressed Margot Asquith (wife of British prime minister Herbert Asquith) as "Margot", pronouncing the "T". Margot finally had enough and said to her, "No, Jean, the 'T' is silent, like in 'Harlow'".

10386749_10152190605874013_2544991822758019389_n.jpg

Beware i have it on good authority these are used as a cheap substitute for calamari rings, and you cant tell the difference unless you have a pork allergy

If you live in the U.S., you have doubtless seen some of the mindnumbing batshit crazy rather interesting ads for Lincoln

What, are the "Republi-can'ts" so hard up that they're going to revivify Abe and run him in 2016?

Abraham Lincoln, Zombie Vampire-Hunter.

(Sorry RL, but with a straight line like that I could not resist to save the Universe...grin)

Beware i have it on good authority these are used as a cheap substitute for calamari rings, and you cant tell the difference unless you have a pork allergy
I don't order this dish anymore unless I get the full body, tentacles and all. I also no longer eat at restaurans who serve the rings only for this popular dish. Imagine what else they're trying to cut corners on? Here's a great broadcast that examines this very event - worth a listen if you can get past the cleaning and sample eating of the pork rectums for comparison's sake - you'll be disturbed.
484: Doppelgängers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back