• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
xXMuM4C.gif

The story behind this photo:

"This image is going all around the internet but this family apparently believes their canines BUTT CRACK resembles JESUS and he even has on a ROBE."

Dog butt face.jpg

I'm only going to say this once: If I ever start seeing religious figures on the back ends of different animals, please start an intervention.

I posted something funny a few days ago, but it too was lethal and got deleted.

If anyone wants to see this picture PM me and i will pass on the link. But be warned its very very naughty

Want to know how to make Darth Vader, the iconic vent-mouth-breathing Bad Guy™ from the Star Wars films, into a bigger prick than he already is? Turn him into a Bible thumper.
I’ll go right ahead and say it then: The Force is quite strong in StSandersMisc, the YouTube user behind this parody of classic scenes from A New Hope. The whole thing is eerily on point, featuring the voice of Vader himself, James Earl Jones, who narrated The Bible on tape back in 2002.

Want to know how to make Darth Vader, the iconic vent-mouth-breathing Bad Guy™ from the Star Wars films, into a bigger prick than he already is? Turn him into a Bible thumper.
I’ll go right ahead and say it then: The Force is quite strong in StSandersMisc, the YouTube user behind this parody of classic scenes from A New Hope. The whole thing is eerily on point, featuring the voice of Vader himself, James Earl Jones, who narrated The Bible on tape back in 2002.

I didn't think anything could make him even more of a bad-ass. That is downright creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back