• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Micah Hanks with Goggs Mackay

While television has an enormous potential to educate, it's mostly just commercial entertainment. Bunk and filler is in no way exclusive to UFO & Paranormal shows. It's served up in similar portions on other topics whether serious or sensational.

As it is, TV contaminates more often than it educates. It should only be seen as a way to introduce and interest people to a topic.
For anyone to really learn something about it, they'll have to shut the damn thing off.

hqdefault.jpg
Also books can be used as propaganda that's why the printer was invented in the first place a tool to educate and control.

Didn't he speak (on a forum you and I posted on some years ago) about data gathered from one of the DSP satellites at the time of the Iran 1986 ufo event? Has he ever been interviewed on the Paracast, or might he be willing now?
Good idea... he just moved from UT to my town here in AZ... I'll ask him if he'd be willing to come on the show and talk about his unclassified knowledge. :eek:

Good idea... he just moved from UT to my town here in AZ... I'll ask him if he'd be willing to come on the show and talk about his unclassified knowledge. :eek:
Will he do it?

What EXACTLY in detail was collected about the Iran incident?

Do you explain [in detail] somewhere about the NORAD '95 green light SLV event on Paracast or Forum or website or ???

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back