• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

July 12, 2015 — Marie D. Jones

[..] seek legal assistance in having them removed. I had to do it over on the old JREF forum.
Were you using your real name at JREF ? Because "ufology" does not seem to be a name that anything legally can be done about??? Same thing for my Screen Name DissectionStalker.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy about allowing some slanderous posts alleging I committed Federal crimes to stay, whereas if I started calling Heidi or Mike a criminal violating Federal laws I would get a temporary ban or worse. As far as I'm concerned, it clearly shows something is very biased here at the forum. IMO.

Btw, welcome back to the forum. :)

Two people are allowed to commit continuous SLANDER with false allegations that I'm a criminal. Seriously! Those two people are Mike and Heidi. Don't believe it? Check out this post AND go to the links in that post too! Mike and Heidi repeatedly have hounded me in the Roswell Slide thread too making slanderous and false allegations that I'm a criminal.

Insane?

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash? | Page 3 | The Paracast Community Forums

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy! | The Paracast Community Forums

See Mike's and Heidi's posts in the Roswell Slide thread too. Start here and read forward from this point:

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online | Page 42 | The Paracast Community Forums

You are not entitled to a higher standard of treatment than that which you yourself bring to the table.

Youve done nothing but derail and disrupt since your last ban was lifted.

I predict with 110 percent certainty a permaban would solve the problem...........................

So many posts, so little time... anyone else wanna try slogging through and moderating all of the content contained on this post-Baird board and then some? Too bad I have 4 other jobs and diminishing enthusiasm or patience for expert pontification hidden inside ad infinitum posts. I welcome anyone who wants to help out around here! Perhaps we should get Robert on the show and allow him a bullhorn to educate us unwashed masses with his massive missives....

I'd do it, but my policy has always been

nuke_it_from_the_orbit_-_ripley.jpg

I'd just kill em both with fire

Were you using your real name at JREF ? Because "ufology" does not seem to be a name that anything legally can be done about??? Same thing for my Screen Name DissectionStalker.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy about allowing some slanderous posts alleging I committed Federal crimes to stay, whereas if I started calling Heidi or Mike a criminal violating Federal laws I would get a temporary ban or worse. As far as I'm concerned, it clearly shows something is very biased here at the forum. IMO.

Btw, welcome back to the forum. :)
I wasn't reserved about sharing my personal website because I assumed ( incorrectly ), that the spirit of the site was about fair-minded debate and skepticism for the sake of getting at the truth. What I experienced instead was mostly cyberbullying and libel. It wasn't fun at all. At the same time, it was a bit of a trial by fire, and I did get some positive experiences and info out of it, but rarely do I return there now. I think the JREF has since distanced itself from that forum. They ( the JREF ) has a community outreach with schools, and I suspect that cyberbullying awareness has made them not want to be connected with the forum anymore. If so, it's a victory worthy of celebration!

So many posts, so little time... anyone else wanna try slogging through and moderating all of the content contained on this post-Baird board and then some? Too bad I have 4 other jobs and diminishing enthusiasm or patience for expert pontification hidden inside ad infinitum posts. I welcome anyone who wants to help out around here! Perhaps we should get Robert on the show and allow him a bullhorn to educate us unwashed masses with his massive missives....
What about @Decker and @Goggs Mackay ... or are they working 4 jobs too? Unfortunately, I'm unemployed and still don't have the time for all that. BTW I don't recall you ever inviting me on the show to work out our issues. Suddenly I'm feeling like a second-class or maybe third-class, or maybe even cargo-class citizen LOL.

Can you address these two questions below specifically:

1) Were you using your real name at JREF ?

2) What could I possibly do about DissectionStalker??? Because "ufology" does not seem to be a name that anything legally can be done about???

Note how Mike is posting just above. OCD and/or taunting? Drone on Mike. Wink.

The whimper of a drone. Black-hearted directives and wreaking madness. Two pussy galores. The lowest feats of human form. The liars and the cheats. You're prison brothers that need to meet. The truth is no mean feat.

Last edited:
It is possible if the questions were put down on paper first, after a few back and forths here - that I would go on the interview circuit again. But what Ufology experienced on his website is all the rage. People do not have civil dialogue and they engage in set-ups galore in the media. Jack Landham's first interview with me was the only one I found of real value. The X-Zone - a fool I hung up on after he declared police and teachers are vigilantly guarding our kids against sexual predators. Others turned into a laugh for me - Christian Museums in Cincy PROVING we walked with dinosaur NONsense.

I can provide a rational contact with alien knowledge scenario as well as a good argument for time knowledge interfacing, without reliance on personal experience. I would be happy to go into a debate on the origins of language (memes, and more) with academics from the best institutions. Atlantis - I am your huckleberry! But I do not need the aggravation of being fucked with by falsehoods and set-ups. My mind is not the computer it once was and my memory recedes with my hairline (actually the hairline thing is not true but hair loss is). I don't mind having trip the light fantastic explorations of POSSIBILITIES but I don't want to go down that route on any first interview again. The one with Jack was that and he no doubt had pause to reflect or negative feedback galore.

The problem lately seems to be multiple conversations, though multiple threads, and multiple arguments referring to issues with various members... can't we just keep things on topic and not get all bent out of shape? You have a problem with someone, try a personal conversation. I've found that usually works best for me, but I'm super charming. If that doesn't work, file a report. That's the best way for the mods to see all this stuff.

Long and short of it is that tens of thousands of words are being posted in these forums every day. No moderator has the time to read them all, even with speed reading. So if someone bothers you online, click or tap their name and select Ignore. If you are offended by someone's post, click or tap Report at the bottom of the message and point us to the problem. That helps us target questionable posts and deal with them.

Just telling me to read a thread, particularly one with dozens or hundreds of messages, to find a few offensive posts, isn't going to happen. I do receive emails of everything, and I do scan stuff for interesting comments or possible problems. But don't be surprised when I tell you my eyes glaze over by the end of the day.

Speaking only for myself, I come to the Paracast almost every day and I scan the topics list to see if anything grabs me. If not, I then move right along. However I see some are annoyed by some posters with their long winded posts, various links and what have you. If you are not onboard with that ... allow me to suggest you move along or take Gene's suggestion and IGNORE the poster in question. Come on gang ... Cowboy Up.

Decker

Speaking only for myself, I come to the Paracast almost every day and I scan the topics list to see if anything grabs me. If not, I then move right along. However I see some are annoyed by some posters with their long winded posts, various links and what have you. If you are not onboard with that ... allow me to suggest you move along or take Gene's suggestion and IGNORE the poster in question. Come on gang ... Cowboy Up.

Decker
You mean like ...

do-not-feed-the-trolls-text-smiley-emoticon.png

Decker
Don, if I understand your meaning, there is a large turd in the bowel, you can only do one thing, flush. I agree wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Back