• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

July 12, 2015 — Marie D. Jones

Good post Burnt I was going to mention the same thing except with a little more bite. Ah well, I'll save it for later. I'm sure I will need it eventually.

As a teacher i think you acknowledge that if you truly want to dispense wisdom sometimes you have to get your ego out of it and consider those that you wish to teach may not have the same grasp on things as you do, if you can't get your point across your either showing off or are doing something wrong.

He has put some interesting articles though.

800 = 22 feet
1200 probably 30 feet
2000 probably 36 feet

Yes/no

And in the era when people came to the St. Lawrence and ships could not navigate through the fish what weight would you think the largest Sturgeon was. Also the nets were not able to get the very biggest fish I suspect.

I'm sorry could you please post that in words I can understand?

And all this time the guys here have been stringing me along but YOU have shown me the light.

Well at least you're good for something.

Dear Burnt

YOU should read Seven Steps and follow the precepts of Active Listening.
Sorry but I only know about these seven steps as it applies symbolically to the dangers of UFO studies:
12.28.12_0002.jpg

Take any post of mine and ask if your interpretation of what I am saying is correct. Step ONE.

I will take your interpretation and add where I think we are getting off course. Step TWO.

You present your opposing view with all the detail you can muster on that part of the larger issue.
Step THREE.

I present my interpretation of what you said in my words. Step FOUR.

And so it goes - IF (a big word) there is sincere intent and not mere tomfoolery at heart.
A little levity that is not insulting or is academic can go a long way. And we came close with your steps in terms of misinterpretations of ancient art but even that fizzled. I'll work on those if you work on giving people a shot at responding to your ideas.

On a positive note RTB does engage without being manipulative, so if you can find something interesting in any of his posts, AND YOU CAN, then I highly suggest posting about those parts at least. It will lean the conversations in that direction, so it would also alleviate some of your complaints about his posting style. Slackers? Wink.

Wholly crap, this guy claims to have known some amazing characters throughout his life, so there's a lot of good tales just waiting to be told in those accounts alone. Plus, his family history is freaky too.

RTB knows he's overwhelmed me with his posting style too, but I gave helpful suggestions rather than snide remarks. This guy has had some serious stress to deal with, imo, so that often affects one's personality too. Make some allowances for it and try to work the positive if you know what I mean.

Even if some of his ideas are so "out there" and can't be true it still can be interesting to find and seek within that maze of his wild-hare and hairy history or stories. He doesn't seem to take it personally if you don't understand or don't agree with what he thinks he knows.

Last edited:
So many posts, so little time... anyone else wanna try slogging through and moderating all of the content contained on this post-Baird board and then some? Too bad I have 4 other jobs and diminishing enthusiasm or patience for expert pontification hidden inside ad infinitum posts. I welcome anyone who wants to help out around here! Perhaps we should get Robert on the show and allow him a bullhorn to educate us unwashed masses with his massive missives....

So many posts, so little time... anyone else wanna try slogging through and moderating all of the content contained on this post-Baird board and then some? Too bad I have 4 other jobs and diminishing enthusiasm or patience for expert pontification hidden inside ad infinitum posts. I welcome anyone who wants to help out around here! Perhaps we should get Robert on the show and allow him a bullhorn to educate us unwashed masses with his massive missives....
Chris, perhaps you can have a Baird & BS show. You can let those two squawk ad nauseum at each other. That would be one program I would enjoy missing!

Last edited:
Dear All

Just look through this thread and see why nothing real is discussed. It ain't me.

Dear Burnt

The Fraser River sturgeon does not grow as long. Did you see the show River Monsters (you referred to) when they went to Russia and what was said about just a decade ago - the size? That was a larger species by far. Because the caviar was in huge demand and the supply became restricted due to over-fishing he could not catch something in days of trying that was even close to a monster.

Dear DS

I have not had any of what you call stress from my brother in Scientology (yes, it revolts me). I have no reason to invent wild-haired stories and I can explain my scientific reasons for everything I say. That includes Time Viewing and the whole stelae thing - Nolo problemo. Proud I am to have actually learned so much and met so many adepts.

Well at least we could do a show and confine our chatter to the breaks.
RTB has actually done some audio interviews that are posted online. The one I listened to was fine. I think he's got some wild stories and tales to tell. His family history and all the characters he's met with inside information would be fantastic, imo. It could be a great show if well thought out, but with Chris O'B being so highly critical ALREADY.... well.

Yeah, this guy has buttons you do not want to push, and you don't want to be argumentative or set-up for a put down. Gene would do better than Chris on this one. I think RTB, Gene, and Burnt or Bishop, but it should be done with something RTB has really connected the dots on that people can follow in that audio format.

One thing that interests me is he does track a lot of religious history behind or predating the main religions, AND he can relate that idea to how the PTB used Alien/Gods to dominate and control people. Black-ops by the mind control of Alien God religions, and then he ties it all in to these powerful family lineages and secret society control groups. :)

Which is why it's even more important than ever to resist the mind control. Corporations don't want their employees thinking for themselves and they want to control your thinking all the way down to your most basic instinctual level. Obey your corporate masters or face the consequences.

That's exactly what they want you to think.

Actually I think that the topic of political correctness fits right into the theme of the show. It's an attempt to modify behavior and thinking to suit a particular political or corporate agenda through the use of psychological manipulation, including negative reinforcement.

Or are they ( the depressed youth who have spun theselves out of control ) actually the product of antidepressants and other behavior controlling drugs distributed by big pharma?

And if we think about it, aren't schools "political constructions". If they're not actual public schools built by the government they're private schools built by another "political construct". While taking a university level Education course we were taught that the main goal of education isn't to impart knowledge but to socialize the student, meaning to make them fit into societal constructs approved by the various institutions, virtually all of which are deeply connected to political constructs of some sort or another.

Add to that all the problems with the education system and it's no wonder that some students have issues. Humans aren't meant to mature inside fluorescent lit cinder-block walls under the threat of punishment for non-participation. Add these behavior control drugs to the mix, and it's no wonder that some of them snap. Big pharma gets political approval to prescribe drugs to youth so that youth will conform to the political system. That is in fact what is happening. So is it really all that far fetched to think they ( the youth ) are the, "products of secret powers, or are political constructions" ? I don't think so.

That's why it's OK to put youth on drugs designed with intent to make them conform to the behavior foisted upon us by our various corporate and political institutions, but we better not endorse any drugs that foster outside the box thinking because that would "undermine our institutions." Notwithstanding legitimate health issues, that's where the real line is drawn. Or at least, I would propose so for the sake of discussion.

Is there a conspiracy to drug youth? Big Pharma's stats as you move across the states demonstrate this. The further east the stats for ADHD drugging are highest and they wane as they cross the midwest and disappear by the time you hit the west coast. So there is no ADHD epidemic, but that has not stopped the push to drug kids to calm them.

As far as approving other kid friendly drugs to contrast with institutional training I would suggest Yoga or meditation. Are you looking for psilocybin classes? Most drugs given to youth do not undergo youth testing and so as kids are reporting depresion more than ever they are also being drugged with adult emotional muters and those drugs just make them more suicidal.

But is the education system behind the times when it comes to contemporary pedagogy - for sure. And part of that would in fact would be education as the practice of freedom as advocate by bell hooks and Paolo Friere - a pedagogy of liberation. You might call them politically correct but that's just a phrase conservative patriarchal white men use to keep making inappropriate jokes or culturally assault indigenous cultures a la David Guetta music videos. Teaching kids a language free from bias and power & control issues is the first part of the path to getting them to think more positively abut their own self worth and able to value all around them, no matter what their differences are. So that's why we look differently at racialized slurs, sexist language or the use of words like "retarded" or phrases like "that's so gay" in schools these days because we are trying to get current.

The advocacy on university and collage campuses from conservative white men for an anti-politically correct stance is the true conspiracy, as they want to keep power and Skull & Bones control for themselves as opposed to giving it up to women, or blacks, or homosexuals, or people in wheelchairs etc.. Thankfully, as we saw this past year where the colleges ironically came down harder on those senior students that would perpetuate racism publicly as opposed to those that promote rape culture, the powers that be on campuses are starting to move in the right direction. They just can't figure out how to teach men how not to rape women. But one social issue at a time I suppose. Patriarchy - how's that for a conspiracy? Isn't that the reason we go to wars over; because, we want to liberate all those Muslim women from Burkas and Hijabs? Meanwhile we still can't lower sexual assault stats on campuses or in our neighborhoods.

So are we talking about women's issues. The usual Illuminati (S & B) nonsense with no understanding? Or Big Pharma and the reasons why the whole educational and medical model is corrupt and turns out people who cannot think and do not really want to understand - which has been a goal of those who manage society since long before the Family Compact in Canada (with a plaque at Front and Jarvis proclaiming it.) or Goebbels and Stalin who said "Why educate people it makes them harder to manage."

Burnt makes a decent suggestion about Yoga and Meditation. Sad to say they actually have yoga beta feedback equipment (My niece is a Dean at Branscombe College) and yet no understanding of Yoga other than physical flexibility and minor stress relief. If you read what I put here (again) you will see there is no such thing as ADHD other than for a very few severe cases. It is nutrition and curriculum which the French have proven.

Eat Your Ritalin, Don't ask questions

HMMM. Which is it? Go to school to get brainwashed enough to want to become a prostitute to get a degree? Or try to learn how to think and question authority - which will lead to you having to take Ritalin? When Shrub was president he advocated that every American get tested for mental issues so they could all get therapy such as the drugs his father's Eli Lilly Corp directorship produced. But they lied about testing those drugs like Prozac when called before regulators in the senate. No person should ever graduate high school if they have not read Stopping Valium. It shows how doctors are motivated and bought off as well as being ignorant just like the start of this video portrays.

Walter Cronkite is a rare breed and we saw him depart our TV screen far too early in my opinion. Here is part of his observation about the Bush regime of unilateral domination and disregard for international accords. "The unilateralism has been a virtual addiction - a truculent constant in a presidency otherwise marked by inconstancy."

Patch Adams offered his free services to test Shrub when he said he wanted every American to be tested.

See Patch in person here.

Threats by helpful schools who do not disclose the extra money they receive for every student on ADHD meds is worse than torture - it can be murder. And the amount received by school boards varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction but almost always it pays for psychologists to do what they are told to do - get more kids on Ritalin.

"Our fourteen year old son Matthew suddenly died on March 21, 2000. The cause of death was determined to be from the long-term (age 7-14) use of Methylphenidate, a drug commonly known as Ritalin.

According to Dr. Ljuba Dragovic, the Chief Pathologist of Oakland County, Michigan, upon autopsy, Matthew's heart showed clear signs of small vessel damage caused from the use of Methylphenidate (Ritalin).

*The certificate of death reads: "Death caused from Long Term Use of Methylphenidate, Ritalin."

I was told by one of the medical examiners that a full-grown man's heart weighs about 350 grams and that Matthew's heart's weight was about 402 grams. Dr. Dragovic said this type of heart damage is smoldering and not easily detected with the standard test done for prescription refills. The standard test usually consists of blood work, listening to the heart, and questions about school behaviors, sleeping and eating habits.

*What is important to note here is that Matthew did not have any pre-existing heart condition or defect.

Matthew's story started in a small town within Berkley, Michigan. While in first grade Matthew was evaluated by the school, who believed he had ADHD. The school social worker kept calling us in for meetings. One morning at one of these meetings while waiting for the others to arrive, Monica told us that if we refused to take Matthew to the doctor and get him on Ritalin, child protective services could charge us for neglecting his educational and emotional needs. My wife and I were intimidated and scared. We believed that there was a very real possibility of losing our children if we did not comply with the schools threats.

Monica further explained ADHD to us, stating that it was a real brain disorder. She also went on to tell us that the Methylphenidate (Ritalin) was a very mild medication and would stimulate the brain stem and help Matthew focus."

Death from Ritalin the Truth Behind ADHD

If you are a school that is failing to get good test scores and you are under pressure as it's administration or parents - what would you do? Your choices are:

1. Learn how to do your job - teach interesting subjects to interested students, and engage the community to help.

2. Hire teachers who have been taught how to teach - but they are not available and no schooling system in America teaches how to teach - they teach testing. See Kuiper's Social Science Encyclopedia.

3. Teach teachers to teach and get parents involved in remedial education classes so they can volunteer and help.

4. Blame ADHD and the parents or others.

The number of boys being diagnosed is far larger than the number of girls - why? Because boys are more likely to challenge teachers or act in a manner thought to be inattentive. Or could it be they are bored with taking classes that don't interest them while girls are socially more engaged in other things at school? In my case teachers would ask me questions as I appeared to sleep due to boredom. I would then answer the question and question the method and manner that the question was formulated. Usually I had read the whole year's texts before each year began (Brothers who took the classes in front of me.) and some additional materials if I found it interesting. The kids who did not have their homework done would ask me to talk about the subject with the teacher so they would not get questioned.

When I went to school teachers did not have the ADD or ADHD stick to threaten me with. Schools also get paid based on attendance and I hear this is even more true today. I missed every third day of school - knowing the teachers always repeated themselves in the spiral of education methodology. When my father was brought in to address what the administration did not like about my frequent absence and lesser marks than I might have gotten - he told them he trusted I had better things to do, was getting good grades despite poor teaching methods and never to bother him again unless they wanted legal action.

"Why French Kids Don't Have ADHD

French children don't need medications to control their behavior.

Post published by Marilyn Wedge Ph.D. on Mar 08, 2012 in Suffer the Children

In the United States, at least 9 percent of school-aged children have been diagnosed with ADHD, and are taking pharmaceutical medications. In France, the percentage of kids diagnosed and medicated for ADHD is less than .5 percent. How has the epidemic of ADHD—firmly established in the U.S.—almost completely passed over children in France?

Is ADHD a biological-neurological disorder? Surprisingly, the answer to this question depends on whether you live in France or in the U.S. In the United States, child psychiatrists consider ADHD to be a biological disorder with biological causes. The preferred treatment is also biological—psycho stimulant medications such as Ritalin and Adderall.

French child psychiatrists, on the other hand, view ADHD as a medical condition that has psycho-social and situational causes. Instead of treating children's focusing and behavioral problems with drugs, French doctors prefer to look for the underlying issue that is causing the child distress—not in the child's brain but in the child's social context. They then choose to treat the underlying social context problem with psychotherapy or family counseling. This is a very different way of seeing things from the American tendency to attribute all symptoms to a biological dysfunction such as a chemical imbalance in the child's brain.

French child psychiatrists don't use the same system of classification of childhood emotional problems as American psychiatrists. They do not use the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or DSM. According to Sociologist Manuel Vallee, the French Federation of Psychiatry developed an alternative classification system as a resistance to the influence of the DSM-3. This alternative was the CFTMEA (Classification Française des Troubles Mentaux de L'Enfant et de L'Adolescent), first released in 1983, and updated in 1988 and 2000. The focus of CFTMEA is on identifying and addressing the underlying psychosocial causes of children's symptoms, not on finding the best pharmacological bandaids with which to mask symptoms.

To the extent that French clinicians are successful at finding and repairing what has gone awry in the child's social context, fewer children qualify for the ADHD diagnosis. Moreover, the definition of ADHD is not as broad as in the American system, which, in my view, tends to "pathologize" much of what is normal childhood behavior. The DSM specifically does not consider underlying causes. It thus leads clinicians to give the ADHD diagnosis to a much larger number of symptomatic children, while also encouraging them to treat those children with pharmaceuticals.

The French holistic, psychosocial approach also allows for considering nutritional causes for ADHD-type symptoms—specifically the fact that the behavior of some children is worsened after eating foods with artificial colors, certain preservatives, and/or allergens. Clinicians who work with troubled children in this country—not to mention parents of many ADHD kids—are well aware that dietary interventions can sometimes help a child's problem. In the U.S., the strict focus on pharmaceutical treatment of ADHD, however, encourages clinicians to ignore the influence of dietary factors on children's behavior.

And then, of course, there are the vastly different philosophies of child-rearing in the U.S. and France. These divergent philosophies could account for why French children are generally better-behaved than their American counterparts. Pamela Druckerman highlights the divergent parenting styles in her recent book, Bringing up Bébé. I believe her insights are relevant to a discussion of why French children are not diagnosed with ADHD in anything like the numbers we are seeing in the U.S."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...dont-have-adhd

Two people are allowed to commit continuous SLANDER with false allegations that I'm a criminal. Seriously! Those two people are Mike and Heidi. Don't believe it? Check out this post AND go to the links in that post too! Mike and Heidi repeatedly have hounded me in the Roswell Slide thread too making slanderous and false allegations that I'm a criminal.

Insane?

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash? | Page 3 | The Paracast Community Forums

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy! | The Paracast Community Forums

See Mike's and Heidi's posts in the Roswell Slide thread too. Start here and read forward from this point:

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online | Page 42 | The Paracast Community Forums
After being away for a while the last place I want to land is right in the middle of a flame-war. My advice is that if you feel you have become the target of libel, you should make a request to the moderator and/or whomever has the control, to have those posts deleted from the forum, and if you cannot get them to do that, and feel strongly enough about it, then seek legal assistance in having them removed. I had to do it over on the old JREF forum.

In the meantime, I suggest that you avoid interacting with those who you feel are trying to damage your reputation, and stick with analytical responses to the topics of the threads. Unfortunately, for me, I don't have the time or desire to read through stacks of posts to figure out who is off-base and who isn't, and even if I did, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just a participant here.

Back