• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

July 12, 2015 — Marie D. Jones

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
In this episode, Marie D. Jones discusses the possibilities of mind control and the potential frightening effects. From MKUltra to subliminal advertising, are we never free of efforts to control our minds?

This is the sort of subject that presents all sorts of possibilities that we continue to explore in this week's episode of After The Paracast.

For more information about our premium podcast, please check:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I'm only a third of the way through this episode but I needed to comment, as someone who questions absolutely everything, if you have children please get them vaccinated.
I have never heard an intelligent, well reasoned argument as to why you shouldn't and many excellent arguments as to why you should.
Marie Jones' comments on the subject did nothing to disabuse me from this position.

Except for the comments on vaccination, I found Marie's comments to be very reasonable.
One thing I missed was a review of last week's interview. (I don't expect he'll ever come back to the Paracast.)

I'm only a third of the way through this episode but I needed to comment, as someone who questions absolutely everything, if you have children please get them vaccinated.
I have never heard an intelligent, well reasoned argument as to why you shouldn't and many excellent arguments as to why you should.
Marie Jones' comments on the subject did nothing to disabuse me from this position.
It's a very short journey from having the government legislate children being vaccinated to legislating electronic chips being implanted in humans. I don't agree with either.

To me seeing the Lanza and Holmes shootings as mind control is a way for gun manufacturers and ardent gun enthusiasts to distance themselves from the reality that we do have a culture with people who are mentally ill or have violence or anger issues who have a great deal of access to pretty powerful weapons. In a way that meme is its own form of gun control. Just the phrase "guns don't kill, people do" has a double meaning, the major one being that guns themselves are not dangerous and do not have lethality. It is has created a mindset where people don't store guns from their small children, or in the case of Lanza mother providing a child social dysfunction the means and training to 27 souls in less than 4 minutes.

If there were benefits from the shooting, it was not something that helped or would help "gun grabbers" but actually helped to consolidate the conservative base. That has been the case with most of these shootings. It has not be a benefit for the left, the moderate, and those that see gun safety as something that is needed oddly preserve our liberties. I say preserve out liberty, think about what it is like to go into a public place like an airport, court house, or major league sports stadium. Are we more free or less free?

This is my first post and I expect to be flamed, but having goodly number of friends and acquaintances die from guns, it is not so theoretical as a modern deconstructionist statement that "guns don't kill people." People will keep the ammonia and Clorox from the toddler, we need to do that same thing for the Lanzas, Holmes, and Rouths of thie world in regard to guns. I mean if you have a child, keep the gun locked up. If you have family member who has mental problems, store the guns off site. If you know a person has PTSD, don't take them to the shooting range. But the big thing is not to blame stupidity on the part of Lanza's mom, Holmes' shrink, and Chris Kyle on mind control. There were people with mental problems first and foremost.

Understand, too, the arguments to support no gun control for the violent and mentally ill comes from the manufacturers and the people on 5th Avenue who said cigarettes don't cause cancer.

Great show. It's good to see the paracast tackle this subject. It was a decent introduction to the conspiracy ideology. If you guys do more shows on the subject I suggest getting someone who can focus on one conspiracy topic at a time like Sandy Hook, mass shootings, secret societies, occult symbolism, the illuminati, and the use of crises actors. The rabbit hole is deep.

Didn't listen but it sounds like more finger-pointing rabble-rousing disinfotainment to me.

When anyone presents only one side of any issue it usually is more than biased - it is NONsense and frequently projects (a Psychological term in my usage here) something which is actually the insecurity of the person doing the projecting. Same kind of thing went on regarding the Columbine kids and no one has taken any time to learn what caused their actions or the actions of all so many who burn churches or the movie house shootings in Colorado etc.

Yep - the rabbit hole is VERY deep - and so is the shithole.

Didn't listen but it sounds like more finger-pointing rabble-rousing disinfotainment to me.

When anyone presents only one side of any issue it usually is more than biased - it is NONsense and frequently projects (a Psychological term in my usage here) something which is actually the insecurity of the person doing the projecting. Same kind of thing went on regarding the Columbine kids and no one has taken any time to learn what caused their actions or the actions of all so many who burn churches or the movie house shootings in Colorado etc.

Yep - the rabbit hole is VERY deep - and so is the shithole.

Not sure what you are trying to say. Do you actually believe mass shootings happen like the media tells you? People like Mrs. Jones and others that share her idioligy believe there is more to the story then what is told to the public. The spectrum runs from polititions taking advantage of the incident to the incident itself being staged to further an agenda.

Dear Seven

You originally said these words.

Great show. It's good to see the paracast tackle this subject. It was a decent introduction to the conspiracy ideology. If you guys do more shows on the subject I suggest getting someone who can focus on one conspiracy topic at a time like Sandy Hook, mass shootings, secret societies, occult symbolism, the illuminati, and the use of crises actors. The rabbit hole is deep.

Did you intentionally just change your spelling of ideology. If so you are closer to understanding the issue of conspiracies than I thought, and accept my apology.

Cincykid said:

To me seeing the Lanza and Holmes shootings as mind control is a way for gun manufacturers and ardent gun enthusiasts to distance themselves from the reality that we do have a culture with people who are mentally ill or have violence or anger issues who have a great deal of access to pretty powerful weapons. In a way that meme {What meme? Is he referring to the phrase "guns don't kill"? Does he know what a meme is?} is its own form of gun control. Just the phrase "guns don't kill, people do" has a double meaning, the major one being that guns themselves are not dangerous and do not have lethality. {Is that true? I don't like the gun lobby but I think they are saying people need guns to protect themselves from nutcases including those who abuse power and are in government. They point to Constitutional and founding father's statements out of context. But they are not saying guns do not have a lethal component.} It is has created a mindset where people don't store {Is the phrase 'away from' missing here?} guns from their small children, or in the case of Lanza mother providing a child social dysfunction the means and training to 27 souls in less than 4 minutes.

The last sentence has three glaring spelling or literacy issues. If this child (was this in Connecticut?) had a social dysfunction did Mrs. Jones specify what that was and how it is determined or what said expertise has created and manifested through memes and NLP? The alienation of individuals and the present teaching of societal norms is responsible for a lot of what actually causes this backlash. For example if we returned to a teaching of comparative religions we might give an outlet for anger against parental indoctrination for and against what kids may easily learn about the lies on all religions and the dastardly things done in the name of religion to loving people, Natives, pagans, etc..

I could go on.

I think YOU meant Mrs. Jones thinks there is a possibility of staging the event(s). That is interesting if she was referring to the kid with the father working at SRI. THAT might be worth discussing and if so I would be inclined to change my opinion. But in general it is certainly not staged or 'triggered' as part of a 'Catcher in the Rye' trigger government program as I see it.

Otherwise I read what you are saying as this. "secret societies, occult symbolism, the illuminati" are responsible. Yes, the Columbine kids had a Masonic father and the kids may have read some of it. Would that be occult in your mind? They actually seemed to have followed 'the trenchcoat' Goth path and such things as the Bruce Lee story. But they were heard talking about ancient philosophers who were alchemists despite what educators lie about. Plato (I recall them jokingly say Pluto) is the root programmer of our present society. It is a Neo-Platonic hierarchy. Did Mrs. Jones cover that? No sociological expert or psychologist I heard or read covered it. It requires a lot of learning not taught in school, to get past what is taught in school.

I think I would have enjoyed talking to these kids who clearly had no peer group and were alienated. I am almost certain (After years of volunteering in the consumer survivor maintenance of mental problems system.) that only one out of a thousand would have understood these kids. If she attributed any of the Church burnings to a response to pedophilia and the raping of women, etc. Then maybe I am wrong. But if she did the usual conspiracy nut job on the Illuminati as your words imply, she is worse than wrong. That is what causes so much of the reason for alienation. It is finger-pointing rabble-rousing as I said. You would need to deconstruct a thread I have here titled Aliens, Illuminati and Ignorance to start your education or weaning off the 'rabble state' most people are in due to false history and lies.

From another thread I posted just a few hours ago as requested by Dissection Stalker we have:

"Clarke is a man of science and famously anti-religious. For example, the N.Y. Times quoted him as saying: “Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?”6 In other words, Clarke’s worldview is in dramatic contrast to the probable worldview________"

The blank is what is taught in school, which supports wars in far off places against people who strive to get free from real problems caused by American Imperialistic thuggery. See General Smedley Butler's comment I have quoted here by putting his name in the search function. I doubt anyone else has quoted him, but if so I apologize to them.

The blank includes blackboards and pulpits as hypnotic 'triggers' (punch that in the search engine) and how devil worship occurs in the minds of fearful people inculcated with visions of boogeymen and fallen angels.

I have already placed enough here that Mrs. Jones needs to read (I am near to certain.) along with her interviewer (Who has yet to comment on any of the threads.) that if you do the simple searches I have asked you to do - I am sure you will be a better, less alienated, and more responsible person for having done so. If you actually study what the Illuminati including Jesus (A title not Yeshua who did deserve the title - which is the name on the portico of The Great Pyramid his ancestors built.) Plato and Pythagoreans (Masons are sometimes said to originate from.) you might even begin a soulful ascent into Harmony and Divine Providence. But you most certainly will be called 'occult' which actually means Not a cult. Oc is not - as a prefix on words like Occidental. It also appears in Langue D'Oc. The language of the Cathars in Southern France which many people today are re-discovering due in part to authors like me. This Oc is OCCAMY or Alchemy and they sung hymns to "the living love of Jesus" as they and their children were marched into the fires for heresy. They also named their country or region Occitania.

These arguments seem to be "well reasoned" to me. Doctor disagrees with mandatory vaccinations.

BTW - A different and interesting Paracast episode. I liked it. I too believe, there is often
"more to the story than meets the eye".

And if you do get vaccinated and come down with adverse symptoms don't be
surprised if they tell you it's all in your head - Did Cheerleader Fake a Muscle Disorder?

Last edited:
These arguments seem to be "well reasoned" to me. Doctor disagrees with mandatory vaccinations.

BTW - A different and interesting Paracast episode. I liked it. I think there is often
"more to the story than meets the eye".

And if you do get vaccinated and come down with adverse symptoms don't be
surprised if they tell you it's all in your head - Did Cheerleader Fake a Muscle Disorder?
Welcome back.

Thanks for asking my question. It sounded like her expertise is more in line with the history of government mind control, rather than exploring symbolism (occult or otherwise) in mass entertainment. A good discussion nonetheless.

To me seeing the Lanza and Holmes shootings as mind control is a way for gun manufacturers and ardent gun enthusiasts to distance themselves from the reality that we do have a culture with people who are mentally ill, have violence anger issues who have a great deal of access to pretty powerful weapons. In a way that meme is its own form of gun control. Just the phrase "guns don't kill, people do" has a double meaning, the major one being that guns themselves are not dangerous and do not have lethality. It is has created a mindset where people don't store guns from their small children, or in the case of Lanza [a] mother providing a child [with] social dysfunction [disorders] the means and training to [kill] 27 souls in less than 4 minutes.

If there were benefits from the shooting, it was not something that helped or would help "gun grabbers", but actually [it] helped to consolidate the conservative base. That has been the case with most of these shootings. It has not be a benefit for the left, the moderate, and those that see gun safety as something that is needed oddly preserve our liberties [rather than reduce it]. I say preserve out liberty, think about what it is like to go into a public place like an airport, court house, or major league sports stadium. Are we more free or less free?

This is my first post and I expect to be flamed, but having goodly number of friends and acquaintances die from guns, it is not so theoretical as a modern deconstructionist statement that "guns don't kill people." People will keep the ammonia and Clorox from the toddler, we need to do that same thing for the Lanzas, Holmes, and Rouths of this world in regard to guns. I mean if you have a child, keep the gun locked up. If you have family member who has mental problems, store the guns off site. If you know a person has PTSD, don't take them to the shooting range. But the big thing is not to blame stupidity on the part of Lanza's mom, Holmes' shrink, and Chris Kyle [take a mentally person to a shooting range] on mind control. There were people with mental problems first and foremost.

Understand, too, the arguments to support no gun control for the violent and mentally ill comes from the manufacturers and the people on 5th Avenue who said cigarettes don't cause cancer.

The stuff in brackets [ ] are to fix to typos. There are too many run-on to fix. Sorry.

There's been a broader attempt to invite a more diverse gender positive audience to the forum so it might have gone unnoticed.

Speaking of wanting to control what everyone thinks. I think I'll start referring to it as the Political Correctness Conspiracy. And too bad for those who didn't notice because in Hannah's own words:

"When I got sent the script and I saw the character, I was like, Hell, yeah! To be honest, I wasn't necessarily thinking, I want to do a TV series. It was more, I have to do this role."

Plus there are plenty of fans of both genders for attractive females in leading alpha-female roles. She adds:

"I think it's a trend that should keep going. I think at the end of the day as a female actress, I don't just want to be on the arm of the man that's going to save me. I think it's really important to have strong females in leads in shows."

The Space Babes thread pays homage to the roles of beautiful and iconic females in sci-fi, and if that's not "gender positive" enough for whomever, I would suggest that they're letting their own biases color their view in a way that diminishes the value and scope of females in entertainment, and IMO they should peddle their "gender positive" mind control BS elsewhere, like to the real victims of ignorance and/or exploitation. But that's a whole other rant.

Last edited:
Listen to the title of the thread. If I started calling people at work "babes" I'd get reported and sent for sexual harassment training, so I don't see it as "politically correct" or "BS" so much as being contemporary. But ahem, we could take that up at that thread if you like...back to connspiracies.

Do people really believe that the mass killings and shootings in America by abandoned, depressed youth who have spun theselves out of control are the products of secret powers, or are political constructions?

Listen to the title of the thread. If I started calling people at work "babes" I'd get reported and sent for sexual harassment training ..."
Which is why it's even more important than ever to resist the mind control. Corporations don't want their employees thinking for themselves and they want to control your thinking all the way down to your most basic instinctual level. Obey your corporate masters or face the consequences.
Burnt State said:
... so I don't see it as "politically correct" or "BS" so much as being contemporary ...
That's exactly what they want you to think.
Burnt State said:
But ahem, we could take that up at that thread if you like ... back to connspiracies.
Actually I think that the topic of political correctness fits right into the theme of the show. It's an attempt to modify behavior and thinking to suit a particular political or corporate agenda through the use of psychological manipulation, including negative reinforcement.
Burnt State said:
Do people really believe that the mass killings and shootings in America by abandoned, depressed youth who have spun theselves out of control are the products of secret powers, or are political constructions?
Or are they ( the depressed youth who have spun theselves out of control ) actually the product of antidepressants and other behavior controlling drugs distributed by big pharma?

And if we think about it, aren't schools "political constructions". If they're not actual public schools built by the government they're private schools built by another "political construct". While taking a university level Education course we were taught that the main goal of education isn't to impart knowledge but to socialize the student, meaning to make them fit into societal constructs approved by the various institutions, virtually all of which are deeply connected to political constructs of some sort or another.

Add to that all the problems with the education system and it's no wonder that some students have issues. Humans aren't meant to mature inside fluorescent lit cinder-block walls under the threat of punishment for non-participation. Add these behavior control drugs to the mix, and it's no wonder that some of them snap. Big pharma gets political approval to prescribe drugs to youth so that youth will conform to the political system. That is in fact what is happening. So is it really all that far fetched to think they ( the youth ) are the, "products of secret powers, or are political constructions" ? I don't think so.

That's why it's OK to put youth on drugs designed with intent to make them conform to the behavior foisted upon us by our various corporate and political institutions, but we better not endorse any drugs that foster outside the box thinking because that would "undermine our institutions." Notwithstanding legitimate health issues, that's where the real line is drawn. Or at least, I would propose so for the sake of discussion.

Last edited:
Back