• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 18, 2015 — Greg Bishop

The aviray came to roost...

Considering the spiderwebs the spooks were creating with formatted text and spelling bees in the 80's, then don't you think we're already cocooned in their spiderwebs bee bitten by any persuasion and "alien-ideas" and Matrix's they want to propagate and infuse the change. Just inject the disinformation agents to brew the poison potions in the text here and trace the "quotation cryptography" to fine tune the propaganda. The power to fashion any belief system and entrap those they're after too???

They can privatize and shape us now all at arms length, and we're Googlized.

So, Spacebrother, are we done for? Are we the ET experiment?

This ET Master Race has Infected us. We're gravitons inside their Crypto-Stars of Algorithmic Regulation.
The future offers very little hope for those who expect that our new mechanical slaves will offer us a world in which we may rest from thinking. Help us they may, but at the cost of supreme demands upon our honesty and our intelligence. - Norbert Wiener "God and Golem, Inc." (1964)
The machine is already thinking for us; mechanical slaves is a sideshow. We're already the prototype of what is to come...

Last edited:
Considering the spiderwebs the spooks were creating with formatted text and spelling bees in the 80's, then don't you think we're already cocooned in their spiderwebs bee bitten by any persuasion and "alien-ideas" and Matrix's they want to propagate and infuse the change. Just inject the disinformation agents to brew the poison potions in the text here and trace the "quotation cryptography" to fine tune the propaganda. The power to fashion any belief system and entrap those they're after too??? They can privatize and shape us now all at arms length, and we're Googlized. So, Spacebrother, are we done for? Are we the ET experiment? The ET Master Race has Infected US upon their Crypto-Stars of Algorithmic Regulation???
WHAT—the fuck—are you talking about? Take a deep breathe bro, take a step back and attempt to communicate on a plane of existence that the rest of us can comprehend... pls? ... thanks... :eek:

Spacebrother will understand with a little poetic license. The birds sang that song to him; the prototype of what is to come... it's not ET or the Cold War anymore.

Remember what the CIA did to Jesse. They wanted to know how he won the governorship. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Sorry. I should have hit "Reply" to Dissection Stalker.

People make a mistake thinking that the government has ultimate control over our perceptions about UFOs. I think the key is not caring what they may do and trusting what you think is right. For example, the SERPO thing was most likely a government operation, and it was ridiculous. The point wasn't trying to get people to believe that we had astronauts in some exchange program with aliens, it was most likely an experiment to see how information was spread and who was interested (along with a few other things.)

If people get caught up in ridiculous ideas, it is usually pointless to try and convince them otherwise. If it happens to me, I hope I can recognize the situation and admit I was wrong and move on. I prefer to not get completely cynical or caught up in the squabbles over who is right, who is not, who is stupid, etc. The powers that be are probably trying to figure this thing out too. They may be years ahead of us, or they may not. It requires us to look at ourselves and how we respond to things. I have no idea if we have captured aliens or dead ones or whatever, and I don't really care. That meme is so polluted that whatever truth there is in it is probably hopelessly lost. Maybe I'm totally wrong and there's something to the gov't military witnesses, but until someone makes a statement that is backed up with evidence that is available for all to see, we are just guessing. Ultimately, it's an individual search, and what one person thinks may not be applicable to others. I think Strieber had some ideas along these lines.

We are trying to find evidence for something that does not adhere to our rules for evidence. The right path is most likely the one that seems the best to you.

"The UFO research community is not telling the Government what it knows!" - John Keel
"It cannot be understood by logic; it cannot be transmitted in words; it cannot be explained in writing; it cannot be measured by reason." - Rinzai Buddhist definition of a koan

Last edited:
Spacebrother:
The point wasn't trying to get people to believe that we had astronauts in some exchange program with aliens, it was most likely an experiment to see how information was spread and who was interested (along with a few other things.)
Isn't that the likely explanation about what was being done with MJ12 and Moore too? That was Cold War tracking and infiltration? [They wanted their text ideas kept with all the exact spelling and wording. Nothing was to be altered.]
For example, the SERPO thing was most likely a government operation, and it was ridiculous.
Don't you think Doty was caught red-handed with the IP addresses on the SERPO matter? That's what Mirage Men learned. Doty was acting and spoofing as several people contacting Victor Martinez. Wasn't Martinez the source and target contact [in 2005] for SERPO with his list-server mailing-list of UFO people, and then the emails he got privately were from Doty's persona's too? I assume Doty may have been on that list as one or more of those spoof persona's, but he would know of Victor regardless with his UFO-list.

Here's why I'm so interested in your opinion as to why you think it is still likely a "government operation"...

Wasn't Doty long since retired from the military? Decades or more? You think he was still acting for "the government" in some capacity or some "connected" third party? Why not just for himself? He didn't leave the military on the best of terms as an OSI agent, nor was he liked by many in the UFO community.

I just want to understand your reasoning about that; I fully understand no one "knows" the truth except what Doty knows he did.

Do you think Doty was telling "the truth" in Mirage Men EXCEPT for his denial about SERPO ??? His other explanations in Mirage Men about Bennewitz and LMH really seemed accurate or not far off the mark intentionally. Comments?

Did you buy-in to Doty's explanation in Mirage Men about how he was indoctrinated and "read in" to that top secret program about the ET-UFO crashes, live alien "talking", etc.? He thought initially that it was BS, and then he says he believed it as being real after the briefing -rather than being a target of a PSYOP himself. Maybe he was PSYOP'd right from the beginning? He says this Colonel wouldn't have been briefing a group of men for the purposes of a hoax. Why not just PSYOP him. That's real. That is not a hoax. Is Doty still playing "the game" gaming the audience with more BS?

Last edited:
Spacebrother:
Follow-up on SERPO concept... and the powers that be... PTB.
The point wasn't trying to get people to believe that we had astronauts in some exchange program with aliens, it was most likely an experiment to see how information was spread and who was interested (along with a few other things.)
Could "the government" [or PTB] have fed Speilberg these ideas through Vallee and Hynek too all indirectly -even subconsciously without even them realizing that influence? Vallee and Hynek got a lot of their information sourced for decades from the government originally too. How accurate was that information?

Why not just build any mythology using Hollywood to do it? We KNOW "the government" [PTB] gets involved to influence Hollywood. The government does NOT have absolute control, but it can shape and influence it. Doty did one hell of a job on LMH/HBO implosion.

Recall in Mirage Men how Doty said they contacted LMH because they got wind of the HBO special she was planning to do. Doty actually said one reason they got to LMH was [OSI or ? was going] TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO ALLOW that HBO special. As IF THEY had the frigging power to do that. What do you think about that?

She was filmed in secret during that "interview" too! Well, she never got the HBO special, and she's been wound-up "insane" ever since then. What she read from Doty TOTALLY freaked her out. She was literally mind blown. [That's coming from LMH -not Doty.] I mean, she's as deep a believer as Bennewitz was, a wound-up toy, committed passionately, but she can still function and not be "committed" [in hospital] for 35+ years. I think her ET-UFO stories are essentially "nuts" or to be kind "fiction".

Last edited:
Isn't that the likely explanation about what was being done with MJ12 and Moore too? That was Cold War tracking and infiltration? [They wanted their text ideas kept with all the exact spelling and wording. Nothing was to be altered.

Don't you think Doty was caught red-handed with the IP addresses on the SERPO matter? That's what Mirage Men learned. Doty was acting and spoofing as several people contacting Victor Martinez. Wasn't Martinez the source and target contact [in 2005] for SERPO with his list-server mailing-list of UFO people, and then the emails he got privately were from Doty's persona's too? I assume Doty may have been on that list as one or more of those spoof persona's, but he would know of Victor regardless with his UFO-list.

Here's why I'm so interested in your opinion as to why you think it is still likely a "government operation"...

Wasn't Doty long since retired from the military? Decades or more? You think he was still acting for "the government" in some capacity or some "connected" third party? Why not just for himself? He didn't leave the military on the best of terms as an OSI agent, nor was he liked by many in the UFO community.

I just want to understand your reasoning about that; I fully understand no one "knows" the truth except what Doty knows he did.

Do you think Doty was telling "the truth" in Mirage Men EXCEPT for his denial about SERPO ??? His other explanations in Mirage Men about Bennewitz and LMH really seemed accurate or not far off the mark intentionally. Comments?

Did you buy-in to Doty's explanation in Mirage Men about how he was indoctrinated and "read in" to that top secret program about the ET-UFO crashes, live alien "talking", etc.? He thought initially that it was BS, and then he says he believed it as being real after the briefing -rather than being a target of a PSYOP himself. Maybe he was PSYOP'd right from the beginning? He says this Colonel wouldn't have been briefing a group of men for the purposes of a hoax. Why not just PSYOP him. That's real. That is not a hoax. Is Doty still playing "the game" gaming the audience with more BS?

Of course MJ 12 as a disinfo op was the likely explanation about what was being done with Moore. I think I have said this. So has Moore.

If someone has ever worked for the government in a capacity where their talents can be used, they can be used again. It's even better if they're not on the payroll as there is no paper trail. I will change my statement about SERPO somewhat. There is no guarantee that it was a government operation, but there was someone or some group that wanted that information to get out for some purpose. It probably had nothing to do with UFOs or aliens. It might have had more to do with some private entity doing something government-related.

I can't remember what Doty said in MM. What I remember was that he said essentially what he told me. I don't believe everything he says. The point was to check his statements against what others had said and see if it matched. If so, I included it in the narrative, if not, I didn't, or I qualified it.

P.S. I don't talk much about this stuff any more because it really makes no difference at this point.

The lessons I came away with were:
1) Have a good B.S. detector. Things are often released with certain people's biases in mind.
2) You have to play the intel game to get anything. If you are afraid of being lied to, don't play.
3) Your ego is your enemy.
4) Shut up about what you find until you are done with the project. Maybe even after that.
5) The government probably doesn't know much more than we do, but they will use public perceptions of the UFO subject for many purposes.

A good example of the spy mindset as presented in a film was "Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind," believe it or not.

Last edited:
P.S. Sometimes I think I have no idea what I'm talking about!
Is that a consequence of prolonged exposure to deception, duplicity and questions that have no answers? Do you ever worry that if you think too much and too long about such things that there are even worse outcomes to encounter possibly?

Bennewitz was not in a hospital for 35+ years.
Please reread my post. I didn't suggest that.
I will change my statement about SERPO somewhat. There is no guarantee that it was a government operation, but there was someone or some group that wanted that information to get out for some purpose. It probably had nothing to do with UFOs or aliens. It might have had more to do with some private entity doing something government-related.
All the IP addresses traced back to Doty regarding SERPO with Victor Martinez. Let's assume that is true.

Doty totally denied ANY involvement.

So, based on what you said above, you don't think Doty acted alone. You think he was being paid or asked to do this by PTB. (That's your opinion, which I'm interested in knowing.)

Correct?

Thanks.

I can't remember what Doty said in MM. [...]
P.S. I don't talk much about this stuff any more because it really makes no difference at this point.
I thought you were planning another spy related book to do??? Why?...I recall on a DMR interview with Don where you discussed doing another book. You sent-in some proposal to someone [don't recall their name]. But you said it would also come from a spy related angle too.

Mirage Men was the best documentary I've ever seen. With the limited budget they had I'm just amazed at the editing story, the video imaging cuts, the sounds, it blows me away. The amount of information passed about these subjects and seeing the people involved cannot be gotten or understood better without seeing that documentary too. Of course, one should read your book Project Beta and others too.

Thank you Spacebrother!

Is that a consequence of prolonged exposure to deception, duplicity and questions that have no answers? Do you ever worry that if you think too much and too long about such things that there are even worse outcomes to encounter possibly?
I'm sorry to say I have this behavioral problem. Example, I foolishly got involved in the upcoming "Roswell" 2 alien pictures thread. And, that's just one of many examples I'm willing to admit to. :confused:

Luckily, I recently took a 4+ month break from the forum. I think I will be doing that again real soon too...

Of course MJ 12 as a disinfo op was the likely explanation about what was being done with Moore. I think I have said this. So has Moore.

If someone has ever worked for the government in a capacity where their talents can be used, they can be used again. It's even better if they're not on the payroll as there is no paper trail. I will change my statement about SERPO somewhat. There is no guarantee that it was a government operation, but there was someone or some group that wanted that information to get out for some purpose. It probably had nothing to do with UFOs or aliens. It might have had more to do with some private entity doing something government-related.

I can't remember what Doty said in MM. What I remember was that he said essentially what he told me. I don't believe everything he says. The point was to check his statements against what others had said and see if it matched. If so, I included it in the narrative, if not, I didn't, or I qualified it.

The lessons I came away with were:
1) Have a good B.S. detector. Things are often released with certain people's biases in mind.
2) You have to play the intel game to get anything. If you are afraid of being lied to, don't play.
3) Your ego is your enemy.
4) Shut up about what you find until you are done with the project. Maybe even after that.
5) The government probably doesn't know much more than we do, but they will use public perceptions of the UFO subject for many purposes.

A good example of the spy mindset as presented in a film was "Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind," believe it or not.
Greg, if we could get over talking about Roswell for the thousandth time... maybe you could explain the big bang theory. How did the universe suddenly wink into existence and then keep expanding for billions of years. Inquiring minds want to know.

Please reread my post. I didn't suggest that.

All the IP addresses traced back to Doty regarding SERPO with Victor Martinez. Let's assume that is true.

Doty totally denied ANY involvement.

So, based on what you said above, you don't think Doty acted alone. You think he was being paid or asked to do this by PTB. (That's your opinion, which I'm interested in knowing.)

Correct?

Thanks.

I deleted my comment about Paul B before you answered me.

Yes. I think he was asked to do it. I do not think it was his deal. As always, I may be wrong.

Greg, if we could get over talking about Roswell for the thousandth time... maybe you could explain the big bang theory. How did the universe suddenly wink into existence and then keep expanding for billions of years. Inquiring minds want to know.

I was answering D.S. and I didn't mention Roswell and neither did anyone else. If you don't like what I'm saying I can leave.

Last edited:
I thought you were planning another spy related book to do??? Why?...I recall on a DMR interview with Don where you discussed doing another book. You sent-in some proposal to someone [don't recall their name]. But you said it would also come from a spy related angle too.

Mirage Men was the best documentary I've ever seen. With the limited budget they had I'm just amazed at the editing story, the video imaging cuts, the sounds, it blows me away. The amount of information passed about these subjects and seeing the people involved cannot be gotten or understood better without seeing that documentary too. Of course, one should read your book Project Beta and others too.

Thank you Spacebrother!
No spy-related books in the pipe. I got a few rejection letters and gave up on it.

Back