• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 18, 2015 — Greg Bishop

Spacebrother, could you comment on your experience with DMT? You did discuss this with RPJ recently but said nothing about what all you experienced. How many minutes did it last in reality? And, how long did it seem "time warp" during the experience? What visions and emotions, etc. did you have? What was the setting that you did this in? Alone or ? In total darkness? Was it worth the experience for your personal reasons? Anything else you might want to share about it? Did you discuss this in detail on some podcast you did? Thanks!

It was about 5-7 minutes. It seemed shorter to me. I looked at the "cottage cheese" ceiling above me and immediately thought I was traveling over the surface of a craggy, uninhabited planet in some sort of flying machine or spaceship, or maybe astrally. You cannot fight the high. It's like being shot out of the top of your head by a cannon.

I posted this earlier in the thread [below video] about my concerns how information is being manipulated by the PTB. It is a bit confusing, since I'm being a bit poetic with some of the wording. It's "out there". But, just check-out the video below that Tyger posted. It explains directly what is happening to us online with disinformation and willful deception.
From Tyger: It's a short video - just over 10 minutes - lots of relevant perspective, but the observations at 4:00 on Wikipedia interesting -

Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada

TEXT: "Published on Feb 6, 2015: In this eye-opening talk, veteran investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson shows how astroturf, or fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages."

[Below is what I posted before...]

The aviray came to roost...

Considering the spiderwebs the spooks were creating with formatted text and spelling bees in the 80's, then don't you think we're already cocooned in their spiderwebs bee bitten by any persuasion and "alien-ideas" and Matrix's they want to propagate and infuse the change. Just inject the disinformation agents to brew the poison potions in the text here and trace the "quotation cryptography" to fine tune the propaganda. The power to fashion any belief system and entrap those they're after too???

They can privatize and shape us now all at arms length, and we're Googlized.

So, Spacebrother, are we done for? Are we the ET experiment?

This ET Master Race has Infected us. We're gravitons inside their Crypto-Stars of Algorithmic Regulation.

The machine is already thinking for us; mechanical slaves is a sideshow. We're already the prototype of what is to come...

I prefer to take McKenna's. Leary's, R.A. Wilson's, Crowley's, Gurdjieff's, and countless others' advice and think for myself. Wilson once said to me in an interview "I prefer to think of myself and my friends as the power elite." Sure, my reality may be garbled and controlled by powers beyond my control, but I still control my ability to reason, seek out information, and most importantly, to regulate how I feel about things. My paranoid period just made me tired of feeling paranoid and powerless. The government does not control our perceptions of the UFO subject. We do. As an experiment, keep that idea in your mind for awhile and see what happens.

Back