• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 18, 2015 — Greg Bishop

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Don't take things for granted when Greg Bishop arrives on The Paracast. Assumptions just aren't his game.

Feel free to comment about this freewheeling discussion that even includes a short talk about time travel back to key UFO encounters.

Good show guys, had me thinking a bit. For the record, the known universe is about 13.8 billion years old, give or take a few million years. I have a feeling we are way off anyway. We are considered fairly young but who really knows.
We might be parasites living inside a godly being for all we know. Below is an image of known universe. It sorta reminds me of neurons inside our brains. This map contains 0.0000001% of the known universe. It also is expanding.

I also like the Hopi side of the show; I always enjoyed their culture and star people that they mention (even though my professor at Stony Brook never mentioned that part) Thumbs up!

e2I742e.jpg

A New Way to Map the Universe | Science/AAAS | News

Last edited:
When I downloaded the January 18th file, I got David Stinnett episode. The wrong episode has bee uploaded.

Twas a pleasant show and to be expected given the participants. As is usually the case with Greg you get free form paranormal radio at its best, and program topics just get in the way. They are good shows for anybody new to the phenomena to hear as you get all these ideas, events and especially researchers tossed out there to grab onto..always have pen and paper in your hand..and thanks for dropping Albert Rosales and Jim Brandon in the mix.

Burnt would be a perfect moderator for the forum he is so moderated in his responses in this forum when he is getting flak, instead of the of the mud slinging that tends to be deployed.

The only thing I can think of that i would like to add came in the closing minutes when the question of tbe extent of Bigfoot corporeal (?) form came up, when it came down to "these guys thinks it's real and these guys think it's interdimensional". I ask why can't it be both ? There could be a number of flesh and blood hairy hominids milling about...but perhaps not enough in numbers that would leave the to be expected physical traces about. As far the stories of the appearing and disappearing Bigfoots, i point out if you are receptive to the ideas of a tulpa like being or if you have certain ideas what a ghost or spirit might be then you should consider that the same principals apply here. also you hear of apparent time rifts where people have reported themselves to find themselves transported back in time, the same thing could very well happen in the woods and furthermore you wouldn't have any reference points to use to come to that conclusion, i.e structures or period dress. Given that the Bigfoot legend goes back centuries and are part of legend if any beastie deserved to have been "tulpafied" or deserves to have come back from the past it would be these guys.

Last edited:
Great show, and thanks for asking my question. I appreciated the breadth of ideas about the abduction/UFO experiences: DMT (naturally produced and otherwise), ETs, demons, etc. Fascinating to lay out all the possibilities.

I enjoyed the show since there was a lively conversation. All 3 of you got along well, which resulted in a warm friendly discussion. Not every episode has to be intense for me to enjoy it.

I do think that Chris and Burnt State need to get a room!:rolleyes:

Actually, I assumed that Burnt State was already a Moderator. He/She seems to naturally post the right thing at the right time to bring balance to a thread.

If I could go back in time to a ufo related scene, I would check out the Betty Andreasson story. Ray Fowler wrote so many books based on hypnotic regression about this case, and now Betty is writing her own book and making the rounds on paranormal radio. So I would like to know if there is any reality to any of it.

Last edited:
In regards to After the Paracast and what ufo alien encounter would you like to go back in time and witness, I'd like to see that case that Darrell Sims talked about when that alien grey got cut in two with a samurai sword. I don't remember if he was talking about himself or another abductee but it would have been interesting to see the look on that alien's face when he knew his end was coming.;) :) :eek:

Last edited:
Not a good show. Sounded like bar talk .This happens once in a while.
I thought the bar talk was what made it a quality show. While not the usual focused guest interview this episode brought together Radio Misterioso & The Paracast to do what they do best: investigate complex topics in a relaxed, humorous and highly insightful manner. We got to hear a lot of quality content on a number of disparate topics. That's a healthy amount of chaos for me.

I would've been interested to have heard more in depth indigenous discussion as it relates to their concepts of time and how language intersects with this, complicated Spanish colonial history, and how settlers today can learn to participate in dialogue with that part of our history. Much to be learned and a lot to be lost. It's sad that we have failed to integrate aboriginal cultures into our modern era - a bigger loss for all of us. More to follow...

@beyondthestargate , I doubt Chris and I would be compatible in that room unless we were conspiring irrational UFO dialogues together. However, the idea of having a family vacation with him as the tour guide in his stomping grounds - now that has loads of appeal! When is the Paracast Vacation Tours going to be available in the merchandise store?

First, thanks for asking the questions. Apparently, two were difficult to interpret, and one in particular wasn’t much easier to answer.

For whatever its worth, I found the casual grittiness of the discussion authentic, and spontaneous. Anyone who is familiar with the earlier episodes of The Paracast knows that this show was tame in comparison to a few of its predecessors. The entire “out of the box” program was palatable with a full mug of grok being served toward the end.

One of Greg’s attributes is the ability to interact with all sorts of characters, (even a convicted murderer), in offending very few in the process. Also, while remaining objective, Greg pretty much knows when he’s being played. Hopefully, we’ll hear from him again in the not-so-distant future.

Enjoyed this interview. Yes, it was like "bar talk." If you listen to my show, most of my interviews are like this. Radio Misterioso is done for partly selfish reasons. Therefore, I do not explain or background the listeners that much. I assume they have enough of a grounding in the subject or they wouldn't be listening. There are no commercials or sponsors or anyone else whose opinions and concerns that I, the guests, or the listeners need to care about. Since this is done in my spare time and offered for free, it is basically a way for me to continue my interest and education on various subjects. I have a small audience and I don't mind if it never gets beyond that. If it does, great, but I know it is not a popular format. The only way this would change is if I was offered a decent amount of money. Probably won't happen, but as Jim Moseley used to say, "But so what?"

In regards to After the Paracast and what ufo alien encounter would you like to go back in time and witness, I'd like to see that case that Darrell Sims talked about when that alien grey got cut in two with a samurai sword. I don't remember if he was talking about himself or another abductee but it would have been interesting to see the look on that alien's face when he knew his end was coming.;) :) :eek:
I always remember Derrel Sims as the guy that boasted about being able to catch a hummingbird in flight with his hand. I always wondered why any sane human being would want to do such a despicable thing.

Back