• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

James Fox and Tracy Torme

I am not ashamed to admit that this show scared [me] so much that i always looked forward to watching Hot L Baltimore immediately afterwards for light comic relief...

For me, it was Night Gallery - got scared as soon as the title sequence started. There is a classic Kolchak episode on aliens from outer space and the writers did create a very unique series of extraterrestrial events and activities in the episode titled,"They Have Been, They Are, They Will Be."

ujbd.jpg

That's why I go to paranormal-esoteric and just plain weird subjects podcasts - to totally forget the rest of the garbage in life for a short time. It is tough to lighten up when the places you go to do it start draggin in the stuff you're trying to escape. :(

I love podcasts and internet based shows. Hallelujah for alternative info sources!
:)

I've been wanting to chime in for awhile to say I think both of you - Gene and Chris - do an amazing job with the show: questions, comments, listening, sharing, humor, etc. I thought this episode was especially good on all accounts.

Thanks!

Back