• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Has Kal Korff the famous Bigfoot, Roswell & Meier debunker flipped his lid?

Free episodes:

Holy crap David... I wonder if I'll be on that show, just like you, Gene, the easter bunny, Bigfoot, Nessie, Billy Meier, Bigfoot's love child, and the lawyers that he plans to sue us all.

For the love of pete... This is why God gave us handguns and prozac.

People like Korff, who are now going to go to the internet spreading their bull****, lies, and etc are a poison to legitimate researchers. I hope that the videos he post show his Adjutant ****ing a goat too, because that's all the **** will be worth.

I pray he's hit by a falling anvil like in the cartoons. That would give me a sign that there's a God, and that there's some justice in this world.

I got an e-mail from Korff.

He and I have a truce for the time being. He would like an open dialogue with David, and Gene as well apparently.

So, with that said, I've spent a lot of time and energy on this, and the ball is squarely in Kal's court. If he chooses to re-ignite the conflict that's his choice. For now, I leave the conflict to David and Gene to settle.

Hello Tommy.

One question in two parts. What email address did he use? Did the email come from the email address that his associate previously said was not Kal's?

Thanks.

TerraX said:
So the S3 is a private group and not military, then why does Korff have a military rank and wears a uniform? And I seem to recall that he didn't exactly make it clear around 6 months ago that it was a PRIVATE organisation.

When you read the article Korff claims Tommy isn't qualified to investigate yet the same person should contact the S3 first for the 'right' information. I'm a bit puzzled here but shouldn't the S3 provide clear information so others don't start guessing?
Exactly.

Let me preface this by saying I never questioned Kal’s claim to be some sort of captain. I didn’t think he’d lost his marbles, just that he was over-dramatizing things, as usual. It puzzled me, but I figured the details would emerge in time. Nor did I question his anti-terrorism goals and activities. I figured he was up to something worthwhile, whatever it was. I haven’t paid attention to his hassles with Royce Meyers and others in this issue. In other words, I have no dog in this fight.

However, until this year, no one had ever heard of a private intelligence agency or secret service, including the dictionary. Nor had they ever heard of a private group that employed “captains.” (Except the Salvation Army.) Therefore, when Kal claimed he was a captain in an intelligence agency or secret service, a reasonable person would have inferred that he was claiming some sort of official status. It was Kal’s responsibility to be upfront and disavow that implication. His recent statement that he never said that S-3 wasn’t a private organization is insufficient to relieve him of that responsibility. Those who disbelieved his claim have little to apologize for.
EDIT: Unless they were too vehement.

Here is how the Random House Dictionary defines the noun versions of “captain”:

1. A person who is at the head of or in authority over others; chief; leader.
[Since Kal has only recently been given one (1) assistant, he didn’t remotely qualify.]
2. An officer ranking in most armies above a first lieutenant and below a major.
3. An officer in the U.S. Navy ranking above a commander and below a rear admiral or commodore.
4. A military leader.
5. An officer in the police department, ranking above a lieutenant and usually below an inspector.
6. An officer of the fire department ….
7. The commander of a merchant vessel.
8. The pilot of an airplane.
9. A local official in a political party responsible for organizing votes on a ward or precinct level.
10. Sports. The field leader of a team.
11. A person of great power and influence, esp. based on economic wealth.
[E.g., a “captain of industry.”]
12. Headwaiter.
13. See bell captain.
14. South Midland and Southern U.S.: an unofficial title of respect for a man (sometimes used humorously or ironically).

Roger Knights said:
Here is how the Random House Dictionary defines the noun versions of “captain”:

But now he claims to have been promoted to Colonel, thus skipping Major and Lt. Colonel. The only private colonel I know is Colonel Saunders.

DBTrek said:
How does it define 'delusional'?
That's too strong a word. "Grandiose" is a better fit.
OTOH, he has some solid accomplishments under his belt, and he has a Dr. Jeckyll side, and he only acts histrionic occasionally.
Then again, you could also say that about Napoleon.

Schuyler said:
But now he claims to have been promoted to Colonel, thus skipping Major and Lt. Colonel. The only private colonel I know is Colonel Saunders.
FYI: Before about 1960 (?) it was common for the Kentucky legislature to award honorary colonelships to notable Kentuckians. Hence the term "Kentucky colonel" arose, to designate such folks. When Kentucky Fried Chicken was established, that usage was so much a part of common parlance that everyone understood that "Col." Saunders was a colonel by virtue of being a notable Kentuckian. I.e., everyone knew from context ("Kentucky") that he wasn't a "real" colonel.

I had to break out a dictionary to look up Historionic.

It's actually Col. SANDERS. Not Saunders.

Tommy Allison said:
It's actually Col. SANDERS. Not Saunders.
That's what I thought too--but I was too lazy to check it out, and instead decided I'd shuffle off the blame on my quotee if I was called on it.

Tommy Allison said:
I had to break out a dictionary to look up Historionic.
Google gave me 870,000 hits for "histrionic," so it's not an uncommon word. ("Historionic" would find few matches, though, if any.)

Tommy Allison said:
Now I have to break out the damned dictionary again... HAPPY NOW???
Here's a simpler way:

Copy-and-paste the word into any MS Word file,
Right-click it,
Click "Look Up" in the menu that pops up,
Then click "definition" in the submenu.

No need to drag out a dictionary.
(Browsers should provide this lookup feature too.)

Roger Knights said:
Here's a simpler way:

Copy-and-paste the word into any MS Word file,
Right-click it,
Click "Look Up" in the menu that pops up,
Then click "definition" in the submenu.

No need to drag out a dictionary.
(Browsers should provide this lookup feature too.)

Or get a Mac, which has a Dictionary application that, with the latest Mac OS, can also open as a widget. Firefox offers a lookup feature, by the way.

Gene Steinberg said:
Or get a Mac, which has a Dictionary application that, with the latest Mac OS, can also open as a widget. Firefox offers a lookup feature, by the way.

That's a lot of money to pay for a paperweight that can also lookup words.

:p

-DBTrek

What is this, an English class? And what's this convoluted dictionary stuff? You've got your browser open, right? Type 'definition (anywordgoeshere)' in google. Voila. Mac or PC. I thought the subject was Korff. Korff, the 'Captain' who has just been promoted directly to 'Colonel' and says he is suing ufowatchdog.com because he swore a now outdated affadavit of 'captaincy' that he really was a 'captain' which is for some secret never-named 'private' organization. So, what's the status of this lawsuit?

Schuyler said:
Korff, the 'Captain' who has just been promoted directly to 'Colonel' and says he is suing ufowatchdog.com because he swore a now outdated affadavit of 'captaincy' that he really was a 'captain' which is for some secret never-named 'private' organization. So, what's the status of this lawsuit?

Korff is a delusional dweeb. There is no lawsuit, just a sad little man ranting away in Eastern Europe, having fantasies about being someone important. Nothing to see there, move along.

dB

Gene Steinberg said:

Firefox is an excellent app. I do volunteer work helping the elderly and disabled with their computers in home, and I've lost count of how many times downloading Internet Explorer 7 has been responsible for trashing their operating systems. After uninstalling the browser from hell and repairing the registry, I always advise them give Firefox a try. The only drawback is its reliance on a variety of plugins. Some of the elderly find that feature a bit confusing,
but it's still light years ahead of anything Microsoft has to offer. I'm almost convinced Satan himself runs their programming department.

Back