• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CONSPIRACY Of Richard Hoagland & The UFO DIARIES Faces Of Mars

LOL @Ufology.

Rob?? That's NOT being very SKILLED as an Investigator of ya. :-/

Only goes to show what people wanna SEE of the TRUTH even when it aint TRUTH AT ALL they wanna SEE! Because it goes against the brainwashed paradygm we all been taught. This CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME,... Breaks that brainwashing & helps to SEE what is REALLY GOING ON behind the scenes. (pun intended)

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Btw here are 3 questions MM refuses to answer:
1 if you seen pics or other faces where are they located on mars?
2 why will the faces not be seen with modren high tech imagry?
3 hogland has manulated images and used photo shop to prove his own agenda what gaurentee you have he has not. Done so now?
I will not replay unless clear answers are given...

I may have misheard but I tuned to c2c on their 12 21/mayan calendar show about 20 minutes late...the shows producers dragged all the usual suspects on...I THINK I heard mr. hoagland make some reference to the fact that nothing happened because HAARP did its job , did anybody listen to this segment and catch the whole context ?

I may have misheard but I tuned to c2c on their 12 21/mayan calendar show about 20 minutes late...the shows producers dragged all the usual suspects on...I THINK I heard mr. hoagland make some reference to the fact that nothing happened because HAARP did its job , did anybody listen to this segment and catch the whole context ?

I think you heard right. Seems like his pronouncement was issued mid ocean from his Mayan end of the world cruise-$$$- to somewhere in central America. Talk about the Good Shop Follypop. Richard and Ed Dames could go bowling together.

And following that I think it was Mike Bara was mentioning that richard was monitoring the earth's magnetosphere for fluctuations ? It may have been tongue in cheek but I wasn't paying close attention as I mentioned elsewhere I was fighting off a bunch of morlocks at the time.

SCEPTRE RADIO NETWORK INTERVIEWS MAD MARTIAN 3-29-13 & TRIES TO PUNK HIM BY SETTING HIM UP TO TRY TO DESTROY THIS CASE AGAINST HOAGLAND!

MAD MARTIAN ATTACKS 3-29-2013

PT 2: ANTHONY SANCHEZ DOES ANOTHER INTERVIEW WITH MAD MARTIAN 4-06-13 AFTER THE CONTROVERSIAL CONFERENCE SPOKEN OF IN THE SHOW LINKED ABOVE.
MAD MARTIAN ATTACKS PART 2 4-6-2013

NOW THE ACTUAL AWAKE & AWARE (ASLEEP & NOT A CLUE) TIME TRAVEL PANEL BY PROJECT SCAM-ALOT! HOAGLAND ATTACKS MAD MARTIAN & SPEAKS IN CODE, WHILE AVOIDING SPEAKING OF THE UFO DIARIES OR THE FACES OF MARS IMAGES!

Back