• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CONSPIRACY Of Richard Hoagland & The UFO DIARIES Faces Of Mars

Part 3 Now Up.... for Richard Hoagland's Code Of The UFO's Down Through Time.

( will help if you watched 1st 2 parts.... this is very confirming)

Can someone please explain in normal sane English what this thread is really about? I seem to be caught in some torsion warp of logic that defies any conventional sense of reason.

Can someone please explain in normal sane English what this thread is really about? I seem to be caught in some torsion warp of logic that defies any conventional sense of reason.

Let's just say, one only needs to read a few of his posts, or the "comment" section of his latest Youtube video to know what is going on. I recognized it immediately - it took me back in time to when I was doing my clinical rotations; at a place where staff were given keys to gain entry and exit through a set of two locked doors, but the "guests" were, shall we say, permanent residents.

Breakfast in the morning and their medicine; perhaps some gaming activities through until lunch and their noon meds; sometimes followed with group activities or discussions about their feelings, leading to dinner and more medication. It was, almost exactly, like that very famous movie from 1975 that starred Jack Nicholson and Louise Fletcher. I won't mention the name, but anyone can look it up. Let's just say the movie mirrors real life in places like that.

And so, too, do I recognize the style of writing/speaking, the syntax, the emphasis, the irrationality, the ideations... clearly, there is pathology involved, so I'll just leave it at that.

:confused:

For some reason, this little corner of the paranormal seems to attract more than its share of hard core nutcases. My guess is that it's because it lies deep in Imaginary Conspiracy territory. Obviously Hoagland and Bara are both off their rockers, and their fans are often worse.

Oh well, I have been to the grocery store and now I have a good supply of Orville Redenbacher's. Mmmmmm!

Ufology,... If you go back to the beginning, read the article about this, & hear the shows I did speaking about this, you would be more aware of what this is all about.

here is article:
Richard Hoagland's Dark Mission: Coverups, Lies, and Calling for a New World Order! | Conspiracy Theories

Then hear the show I was on with Francis Walsh on Revolution Radio on 11-4-11:

Then you can hear the show I did with Late Night In The Midlands on 11-26-11:

So there are again, 3 links for you to read, watch & listen to in order to grasp what this is about.
If you choose NOT to do any of those things, then really there is nothing to be said to ya.

Fox Mulder is a funny guy. It seems he is here to ACT as if he is an important part to play or say regards to this case, & simply ATTACKING ME by asking what meds I take, or trying to be a clinician regards to my case about this & my case against Hoagland may make him feel important to this issue & subject somehow. yet he refuses to consider the EVIDENCES presented & facts & TESTIMONIES of the Producers to that video, of the imagery seen, & of my history in dealing with trying to investigate this CASE, that he obviously not approves of. Too bad!!

I aint crazy & although alot of this sounds crazy, not means that it is. If I were crazy, I would have NO EVIDENCE or testimonies at all to present or have you all to consider. He is simply personally attacking me, & I am SHOCKED that NOTHING is being done about it by those in control here.

If Mulder or ANYONE ELSE wanna debunk this, you must be more creative & actually do some homework on this & PROVE that all I say & show is WRONG! You will not because YOU CANNOT! The facts are what they are. Using personal attacks & medical opinions is the M.O. for folks that THINK they can control what gets seen or heard especially regards to these subjects of UFO'S or things people SEE or think they see on Mars or the Moon. Yet NONE are qualified to attack the claims or finds using science using the data to prove what is being spoken about to show it is false.

I have so much to show & speak about that backs up my claims, using the data & investigation findings that allows me to make the claims that I do. In doing so, feathers are ruffled for certain people, that have NO CONTROL OR SAY about what I do or say, or WILL DO & SAY & SHOW! So their opinions are moot & really are just a waste of space & time trying to read their lame excuses. LOL!

Operatives use these tactics to quell discussions about these type of things which many of you already know. So when it is seen, it is obvious & it is funny really, that THEY THINK THEY HAVE CONTROL over the people who conduct certain research that BOTHERS THEM. LOL!

For you to debunk this all, YOU MUST REFUTE THE PRODUCERS TESTIMONIES, in essence, prove they are the Liars & NOT Hoagland. You MUST PROVE these images are fakes (which ya cannot because they belong to INTELLIGENCE, so how can you really do that, when they are NOT in any of the public archives)

Then you also must consider the things done to me by Hoagland to TRY to force me to shut up about this case & prevent investigation into them,... & HIM! remember now, this all was done to PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING & KNOWING ABOUT THIS ALL ALSO! He seemed really scared of that for some reason. So he had to act as the operative that he is against me & mine because I dared to disobey him when he told me to stop investigating into this all.

There is alot of weird aspects to this all I will admit & have admitted on the record already that alot of twilight zone spooky stuffs is entwined in this case. But I NOT let that bother me nor change my mind about investigating into this all. We all have the right to SEE & to KNOW THE TRUTH. Many NOT want YOU to have those rights & think they can CONTROL using the policy of deceptions & using deceptors to push that deception, again, WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OR WORK SHOWN TO PROVE THEY ARE RIGHT & the facts of this case in particular is not sound & nothing at all to see here. LOL!

This also involves looking through TIME. Because TIME was crossed through or seen through in order to have this come about now. Hoagland was warned in the past to prepare for this future calling him out to REPHOTOGRAPH THE CYDONIA COMPLEX,.. ON MARS! LOL.

This seeing through TIME is connected to the Masons where this was filmed as well. It aint my problem if Hoagland or others not like the message, it aint my message per say, but I was the one chosen as it were, to bring forth this case & to DIS-COVER Hoagland, where he has been working UNDER-COVER for many many years!

The Hoagland you all THINK YOU KNOW, aint the REAL Hoagland at all. That is what much of this is about in a summ up! PROVE IT WRONG! Contact Hoagland publicly asking him to answer about this video UFO DIARIES, ask him what he has to say about the things the producers claimed about him & his connection to those faces of Mars secret images.

All I want & all I ever wanted from the guy was a few simple questions answered. remember also HE ENCOURAGED MY INVESTIGATION to start to begin with! It was not until that investigation led me back to HIM, in more ways than one in needing answers for us all. FROM HIM ABOUT THESE THINGS. Not from anyone else answering for him. HE NEEDS TO COME ON THE RECORD TO DISPROVE & REFUTE ANYTHING!!

But he cannot & will not because of certain documents he had signed in the past that prevents him from even acknowledging that video, those images etc.... YET there is NOTHING in the Law that states that the TRUTH & information cannot be coded to be found & figured out. ;-)

This what I am doing was meant to be & things will happen as was intended to. That aint crazy neither, but are the FACTS! Not like it?? Too bad. Not wanna believe it?? Too bad again. Can YOU Prove it all wrong??? NOT AT ALL! LOL!

This is about the Game that is gonna change, because this is a GAME CHANGER! Disclosure will NOT come as many think or how they want. It will come by means like what I discovered, or was waiting for me down through TIME to find it & do the work necessary to bring about the intentions from those that designed it from the past, to be found & brought forth in the future. PROVE IT WRONG!!

If this all was nothing & me simply CRAZY, then it should be too easy to prove me & this case wrong. Calling me crazy or asking what meds I am on is NOT science nor does it support your wishes to NOT-SEE this or NOT-WANNA-SEE this. LOL! If it bothers you so much, why bother replying at all & using personal attacks about it? LOL. I know why.....

dear sir;
please calm down! your post make you sound if you are crazy! we can't prove you wrong but my husband asked you where the other faces were can you at least answer that? sorry about the cartoon but the way u wtrite you post do make you sound if you were insane. this is not a personal attack just an observation from a silly derby gurl!

Oh I am calm Rikki. LOL. I KNOW you cannot prove this wrong. That is why I stated that fact.
You also NOT been listening to the links I provided as I answer about the Faces already... My advice to YOu & ALL ELSE,... DEMAND HOAGLAND to answer about them, as HE HAS THEM & it was he that provided those secret images showing Old yet New Data showing other Faces of Mars. Why not help out us all & do some work in this investigation also, & ask Hoagland PUBLICLY! NOT take NONSENSE or any other excuse from him as an answer neither. ALL roads in this investigation leads us all back to HIM to get answers from. I am doing my homework, it aint my fault if others not wish to do the same. :-/ Please show us all the results of any attempts to get answers & be commended for your efforts.

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

dear sir: I know you want us to look for ourselves but please can you help a little in tellus where the other faces are i mean just a little? and please cut out the caps thanks
RIKKI
victoria watson

I already gave you my answer Rikki. What part did you not understand? You want answers & I understand that. That is why I do what I do to try to fight for us all to get us all the TRUTH & fight to TRY to get us all these images & all infoz about them. I NEED ALL YOUR HELP to do that. I already told you all how & what I need youz all to do to help me FIGHT THAT DICK HOAGLAND! This is far more than personal tween me & him. he did to me & mine & my show, to prevent YOU all from seeing or knowing about it. It almost worked as well. But I NOT gave up & will NEVER GIVE UP! You all must also WORK TO GET THE ANSWERS we all NEED & DESERVE! Again, I already gave you all the advice in how you all can help. regardless if you believe in what I am doing or how it all sounds in what you SEE & HEAR. The basics of importance here is that YOU need to ask Hoagland publicly until he cannot run anymore away from this CASE AGAINST HIM!

I KNOW what I am doing. ;-) I will also state that what I was & am being taught Down Through TIME in this CODE,.... It is working! ;-) No matter even what this forum may or may not have in helping me to achieve what is happening & what WILL happen.

I WILL get the answers you seek... BET ON IT!!! I NEED those answers more than anyone else. But it is... 'OUR' PICTURES NOW!!!

So Hoagland is the one YOU should be reflecting upon in getting those answers. I again encourage you all to do so & to publicly do so, & publicly post here your efforts & results. In the least, Hoagland needs to answer some basic questions on the record.

Ok my wife tried I tried. I looked and looked. you say hogland only has the images? You say HE is the only one that can help find the other face? you told us to ask him. so HOW are we susposed to ask? no one here has his public or private email. no one has his private phone number (and I don't want it!) you seen any calls to CTC are cut off. you know he won't take questions. his face book is locked down. and I doubt he really post there. so how do you tell him to relese the images? I think you have many allys here in that hogland is a fraud BUT the way you presented your case is wrong. And if you think Gene and Chris will give you air time to rant I don't think so. so that is all. one last thing his entrprise mission website has not been updated since may!
Peace
Bob W

Ummmm..The OTHER FACES! We have at least 4 different Faces seen in that video. Oh, so your angry now at me because you have no idea how to ask him? So you see a dilema here we are FACED with, & your angry at me because of it? You have no right to judge HOW I present my case against Hoagland in any forum as well as in here. I presented things you can do your own homework on & do some research & work also to help get answers. Now you want me to lead you by the hand also. Now your wanting to sway Gene & Chris away from this subject as well because you not have the slightest idea what to do? BE CREATIVE! I sure am. But because you mentioned facebook, you can post to his FAN PAGE at facebook with like 37,000 likes. Post questions to him there, & screen capture it! It will be noted AFTER YOUR BANNED!

Also his ENTERPRISE MISSION has went defunct regards to Mars really immediately AFTER I brought this all to his attention in 2006. Since that TIME, he went into covert mode & needing to write Dark Mission, & spew more CODE all over the place, forgetting MARS & it's structures & not wanting to investigate them any further, because he will be FACED with the Faces of Mars issues brought up BY ME! Lectures, conferences, & a book is all which Enterprise became after I broke this to him & Enterprise.

You also have an air of bias in your words & tone to me about this, yet you want me to lead you by the hand at the same time & also you wanna sway Gene & Chris at the same time because I SEE through your game to manipulate me as if I owe you something. Not to mention also your trying to manipulate them.

I am doing my job at PRESENTING to you facts & EVIDENCES. Not to mention also some findings of my investigation. I spent 6 dammm long years investigating & trying to live through & with what he done to me & mine & YOU have audacity to complain to me, yet you cannot figure out ways to help asking or demanding the Truth from him???

Call in on his radio shows!!!! STEP UP at his conferences & ask him regardless what he says or does. PUT HIM ON THE SPOT!! Come on if you cannot handle basics, & think how you can help,... then what right do you have to judge me? Again, as I said,.. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING! ;-)

The POWER here that can help things move along that YOUR HELP can be gleaned & also heard, is through Gene & Chris. I chose THEM to help in this case. I have my reasons also there. There are many shows out there & some I turned down because I have my reasons. I KNOW what I am doing & I will achieve my goals one way or the other despite YOUR judgement upon me in how I present this. You would NOT even know of this otherwise neither. LOL.

Your not paying me money & therefore I am NOT obliged to bring it forth the way YOU would want. It was NOT presented to me the way I wanted, that is for sure. Gene & Chris have an opportunity to delve into the mysteries & also have an access route to which callin' out to Hoagland can be heard loud & clear. Your not wanting that though is also pretty clear. After all you THINK this all is just a rant! :-/
Also Bob,... I NOT said he is the ONLY ONE WITH THE IMAGES, but that he has them, & that he is the only one that needs to answer about them on the record.
All I can say is that if gene & Chris are easily manipulated by you (which I think they are not) to NOT have interest or want to ask Hoagland questions, then obviously I made a mistake in choosing PARACAST! But think about that,... A major cover up case such as this involving somethings like these Faces & connecting to a so called TRUTHER & NOT covering it on their show??? Well,.. it will... so much for serious then, & I made a mistake in choosing. Your speaking for them makes me wonder much & I am in no immediate rush to be on their show. Things will work out. (this code down through TIME, assures me of this FACT!) But it is just a rant. RIGHT?? LOL!

if you're certain that those 'faces' in ufo diaries are of different areas of mars then show the work and proof you have. that's one of the main questions here that you've been asked. you've stated multiple times that you have analyzed these images and proven that they are of other areas of mars and different faces than the one at cydonia, then post the data and show everyone. why not share your data to help everyone else along instead of asking for help and then telling everyone else "to do their own homework."
as an example, Einstein didn't come up with the theory of general and special relativity, and then just keep the data to himself and tell everyone else to just trust him or figure it out for themselves. he published his work, his proofs and equations and showed how they work, why they work and were open for others to learn and add upon. had he kept it secret and just told people he came up with this new idea for physics but told everyone to just trust him, no one today would know him, his work or theories and laws.so i repeat please show or post links for the data that you've come to analyze and proven to be what you say it is.
-also, you said numerous times that the new photos of faces that are on mars are not available to the public, how did you get the originals to analyze them?

Ok.. this is my exit this time for good.I came back because you said you were going to reapoch this.I was wrong to do so. I seached google mars and other sources. I looked and looked to give you the benifit of the doubt. I tried to give you your due. I watched your vids. I delved into it. I made every effort to look into your claim. I asked reasonable questions. So at this point I will say I am sorry to gene and chris for any disruptions that any of my post has caused
I am done with this topic
bob w

Mystery Student said:
" you said numerous times that the new photos of faces that are on mars are not available to the public, how did you get the originals to analyze them?"

MadMartian:
The images I speak of are seen in the vids I made & on my web site. They are our only sources as of yet, which is why I still continue to FIGHT Hoagland for them as he has them... & I WANT THEM FOR US ALL!

Then real study & investigation into them can ensue to determine some things. But also we will need the infoz about those Faces as well from HIM! He was the OPERATIVE who provided them & knows about them.
He is also the one hiding the truth about them & is working to prevent us all from knowing about them. THAT IS THE DILEMMA WE ARE IN!! You want answers & I understand that & can relate to the frustration.

Ves?? Your NOT going to SEE them on Google Mars because that is the MARS WE NOW KNOW. 'The Planet Mars WE NOW KNOW,.... IS COVERED! We are detailed how. 'WITH GIGANTIC MOUNTAINS, METEOR CRATERS, & DESERTS THAT REACH AROUND THE ENTIRE PLANET.' That tells ME anyway, that the Mars THEY NOW KNOW,.... IS DIFFERENT than the Mars WE NOW KNOW.

I had spoken with 'someone' who was deeply involved with NASA in the past (name with-held) He is the same one who had done the Preliminary Report for these OTHER Faces of Mars images seen in UFO DIARIES. His statements about them & his conclusions about them is very interesting indeed.

Now this same person also has told me off the record that while laughing he told me that there are many craters on Mars. The Mars WE NOW KNOW, as the public. Are you getting the JIST? ;-)

Look, the fact is this is a conspiracy & a DIS-COVERY! Of what THEY are trying to hide & working to keep COVERED the Mars THEY NOW KNOW! Hoagland is aware of the MARS THEY NOW KNOW. He had & still has access to thes e secret images & the secret knowledge about them that SOMEONE DOWN THROUGH TIME,... wanted us all to SEE & try to investigate.

If you,..any of you really watched the links I provided, you would even hear Hoagland in CODE, speaking of his secret past & also in CODE, trying to guide us to those secret images & also to allow us all to SEE HIM! Because he cannot answer nor even acknowledge these secret images openly, because of certain documents he signed in the past that prevents him. Including his ties & connections to the Masonic lodge where he was involved IN, when they had filmed this all...IN A MASONIC LODGE! Even Chuck Sellier, producer of UFO DIARIES stated 'I HAVE ALWAYS HAD STROOOONNNNG FEELINGS THAT 'THESE' MASONIC LODGES KNEW SOMETHING, & WERE PASSING SOMETHING 'DOWN THROUGH TIME'... THAT WE NEEDED TO 'NO'!

Very informative in CODE & very compelling what it was he was hinting to us all about regards to what THEY HAD TO NO in the past. LOL. Plus hinting at what WE,... THE PEOPLE, DOWN THROUGH TIME,... NEEDED TO KNOW!

So many NOT-SEES. Hoagland was right after all. :-/

Trusting me or not, Mystery Student, is NOT THE ISSUE. I am the one fighting to get the TRUTH & these Faces of Mars images for us all. REMEMBER? yet we can clearly SEE who it is that keeps running to the hills. I aint asking for your friendship or your trust so that is moot. I only ask for your help in helping me fight Hoagland to get us all the TRUTH. Again in those links provided, the TRUTH Hoagland himself spells out in CODE is there. But I aint satisfied alone with that. I want these actual images that HE HAS & the infoz about them so we all can know & SEE it all! Then we will have ammo to attack THOSE HIDING THE MARS THEY.... NOW 'NO',... TO US ALL!

The implications are enormous & implicating & NEEDED TO BE INVESTIGATED. NOT on Google Mars neither. :-/

Back