• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CONSPIRACY Of Richard Hoagland & The UFO DIARIES Faces Of Mars

Free episodes:

Here was my latest show with Mike Vara of Late Night In The Midlands Radio show from Sept. 27th, 2012.
To discuss this CODE Down Through Time & the Cydonia Sun-Set Host Set PROOF OF A CODE even in it's simplistic form.

OriginScene1small.png

BeginningDirections1small.png

BeginningDirections2small.png

SurelyNoIntelligentLifeThere2small.png

SurelyNoIntelligentLife11.jpg
SurelyNoIntelligentLifeThere3.png

SURELY???.... NO INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN SURVIVE THERE???​
MostIntruigingBeingb.png

HoaglandAug4_06Small.png

SellierEmail1.png

MasonicLodgeufoDiaries.jpg

RchEnterpriseConference8%20copy.png

HoaglandCookedCopy.png

RCHsecretSpaceProgram4Video13small.png

3Faces1small.png

SellierShacklefordPyramid.jpg

I agree with Dr. Jack. I watch him each week. Thanx for posting that. :)

Mysatery-Student. You said:
"those are all picture croppings and angles of the same "face" of cydonia, not new faces at different regions of mars."

Mad Martian:
Really.....?
Wow. I mean I would love to SEE your investigation into these images & try to PROVE that. A couple has tried years ago & failed miserably. But I not knock it at all. They had the BALLS to TRY! Because I found it to be the possibility they are NOT Fakes. Not to mention to me anyway, & many others, they can PLAINLY SEE, that these other Faces of Mars is NOT the same Face at Cydonia we all know & love. The features of each face are different. Surrounding features are also different.

To claim they are that same Face at Cydonia, means that you must have done some investigation into them. In the basics even is to study these OTHER Faces comparing them to the Face at Cydonia, as also provided by 'THEM' for us all to compare. But even more so investigation is still needed to confirm that. All roads lead back to Hoagland needing to answer some questions. Which as I show, in CODE, HE DOES & HE HAS over the years!

Please show your work as I have & am doing. I would love to see the results. To wanna believe these images is not what they appear to be is one thing, but trying to prove they are not what you want them to be is another! For my witness to this & in doing my investigation into them, & considering all my EXPERIENCES because of doing so, I have so very much of support for authenticity of these images being what they appear to be..... INTELLIGENCE.

Wait for part 3 of Richard Hoagland's CODE OF THE UFO'S Down Through Time. It will rock your world/s! ;-)

Here however is again the Preliminary Report for these Faces by an INSIDE SOURCE who KNOWS.... (maybe watch full screen? Pause to read the report? Many things to consider...)

As a mason, why are poeple always picking on us?? i'm going to start a masonic union and get us a lawyer and sue some ass starting with JAY Z. that bitch owes us like 10 gees just off the dollar bill ziggurat copywrite infringement roca wear. damn it i should have joined the fricking Rotary club.

As a mason, why are poeple always picking on us?? i'm going to start a masonic union and get us a lawyer and sue some ass starting with JAY Z. that bitch owes us like 10 gees just off the dollar bill ziggurat copywrite infringement roca wear. damn it i should have joined the fricking Rotary club.

Because you have a base on Mars and, apparently, are in possession of all the INTELLIGENCE, whatever that is....

Wow. I mean I would love to SEE your investigation into these images & try to PROVE that. A couple has tried years ago & failed miserably. But I not knock it at all. <snipped for brevity>

@Mad_Martian
If you have a few spare minutes (and it appears you do), please list the medications you take, by medication name, dose, and frequency.

`

I don't know about him, but I need a couple of Advil after reading this thread.

In a spooky syncronicity ive just reached for some prescription codeine.

This post has been subjected to an 8 min delay, coming as it does from mars itself........

In a spooky syncronicity ive just reached for some prescription codeine.

This post has been subjected to an 8 min delay, coming as it does from mars itself........

I'm guessing hoagland may have had a couple of nips of some codeine

My uncle was a Freemason. I think it's kinda cool.

Over the last 2 days I veiwed images from about 1/8 of total of mars. Sooo I wiil ask where are the other faces? I tried to give MM his due but I seem to be wasting my time here....

Over the last 2 days I veiwed images from about 1/8 of total of mars. Sooo I wiil ask where are the other faces? I tried to give MM his due but I seem to be wasting my time here....
no. this has been the best thread i have ever read in the entireity of mars facial recognition. i mean i am going to sleep sound tonite knowing that the new world order templars that are keeping the space faces hidden from our tiny minds are being rattled by fearless armchair investigators.

Well 3 days.. I looked at more mars then I ever have my eyes are bleeding lol.I am sure there is noting to be. seen. No faces. Now on to a code...if youu push hard enogh you can find a code in anything....

The FAI is an elite faction of the Paracast forum who when trouble calls will come out of retirement to abley assist those that need digital evidence/common sense.

Back