• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

We're talking about different species evolving on different planets. Carbon, silicon or lithium based lifeforms makes no never mind. It's stranger than a lion mating with a whale, or jellyfish for that matter.

We can't assume that. If intelligent carbon based life arose elsewhere, on a world very similar to Earth (or else there probably wouldn't be advanced life in the first place) it may well have a very similar morphology and genetic makeup. If aliens are seeking to take over this world, harvesting genes from beings fully adapted to conditions here would make sense.

Ok but we're talking about information about ufos from witnesses which is at the centre of the ufo experience. You are saying that these stories of telepathic communication are 100% accurate and verifiable?

NO WAY! I'm just suggesting some may be, and motivation may be deduced by behavior, modus operandi; hence we're not limited to blind guesswork.

Any advanced rational species, whatever rationality might mean on an alien planet - again we are using a human measure of intelligence and culture - might be highly different. We need our culture as it has evolved on this planet for us to survive and thrive. There's no way we can assume the same about motives for culture on any other planet.

Here on earth many cultures have arisen in many places and historical epochs with all kinds of different environments. Yet basic motives are all the same.

And wouldn't an advanced species simply send in the equivalent of self replicating nano probes to gather all the info they need at no risk?

Lol, one thing that always struck me as strange is the respectability of the "self replicating" notion vis a vis aliens/UFOs. Has self replication by a machine EVER been successfully demonstrated? Especially in a remote environment? Furthermore even if data collection were the primary INITIAL goal, the raison d'etre of such an effort would be to utilize the data, ultimately, with exploitation/colonization.

But if we are taking everything witnesses say to be true,

Who is taking EVERYTHING they say to be true? Even if they're good and many are, they may have been lied to.

because it is in fact the witness experience that Ufology is centred around, why would we not spend much more serious time to investigate what some witnesses may or may not have in common as opposed to just assuming everything they say they saw was true and leave it at that?

OF COURSE they investigate witnesses. One thing many have in common is credibility. They include professors, businessmen, pilots, teachers, soldiers etc. Another thing many witnesses have in common is a LACK of interest in the UFO subject prior to an encounter.

If so then the diversity of alien species coming to see us is so absolutely incredible that the galaxy must be teeming with life and this planet is a great burger/veggie joint (maybe that's why they keep hitting up all the cows and soil is their condiment of choice?), or they are manipulating the human mind so much that very little of what a witness says could possibly be true.

It may be that much of the apparent diversity is deceptive. I never believed stories of fish, reptilian or insectoid aliens; I'm not saying the witnesses are lying necessarily, but the phenomenon could be trying to confuse us. Btw the mutilation reports are only a small minority of cases.

I think there are a lot of assumptions about Ufology that need to evolve out of old guard thinking and give way to exploring the phenomenon without putting the ETH cart before the horse witness. We might be missing a lot by doing so.

Na there's no good alternative to the ETH. Any doubts about it most likely stem from deliberate alien deception, and that includes the "Venusian, pleidian" tales. We can be sure the phenomenon lies, hence wants to deceive and confuse. What for? I suspect the idea is to keep us guessing endlessly, about what they represent--all the time taking NO ACTION--while they proceed with their scheme.

Including a discussion around neuroscience and perception seems to be the other two immediate avenues to be explored given that it is the witness who tells the tale. The ufo has come and gone but they're still here to talk to.

The phenomenon could not possibly just be "inside our heads' because of the physical landing evidence, etc.

Last edited:
I genuinely think that we would all be shockingly surprised if we were to all of a sudden understand what it is that UFOs actually denote. It's very interesting to look at the myriad of UFO relevant phenomena and see the manner in which we have all "put it together" to create a cohesive story line. To see this unfolded combining in the light of such an unbiased and primarily situated vantage point as what one might expect from an ethnologist, a sociologist, or an anthropologist observing this phenomenally based documentation process , one expertly trained as such might deduce that we are in fact directly observing the formative building of a myth in the making. Many religions the world over have been founded on far less collective information, and substantive relevance, than that which is contained within "Ufology". Honestly, at this point in time, ufology is at best a bunch of consensus subgrouped relevant guesses strung together in the optimistic hope that one day we'll wake up and find out that the stories that we've all individually refined to a point of acceptance have in fact declared themselves as self evident truths.

Going back through history, the precise same highly strange operative memes found within "Ufology" are scattered across the progressively graduated landscape of what are our most deeply meaningful socially, religiously, and culturally practiced relevancies. The fact that we have given this socially relevant mass contributed UFO story line the level of contemporary definition and proposed understanding that we already have, denotes an ongoing pattern that would seem to hold a great deal of significance with respect to better understanding not only these phenomena and the manner they interact with us, but possibly ourselves as a sentient creature within an environment that we honestly haven't even begun to comprehend the full depth of.

With respect to labeling the phenomena by means of our best applied deductions relevant to pertinent methodology and concept, it is extremely illogical to attribute a vast degree of what are period derived humanly relevant normalities, to what is descriptively at very best purely paranormal in nature. Especially when the very best and most ardent of researchers have in an abstract manner, reasoned comparisons suitable to our own inclinations, by picking and choosing what traits we should apply to the phenomena, and that which is subjectively declared as being non applicable. Not only is this process flawed and illogical, it's thoroughly unproductive and has proved itself clearly to be such over the course of the last 75 years.

It is obvious, due to the highly strange and paranormal nature of the phenomena, that a far greater understanding of what it is that we call "objective reality" is in fact in order. The paranormal must have it's veil of thoroughly mysterious proportions ripped away, becoming that which is knowingly attributable to natural and therefore rational cause and effect, prior to us ever finding ourselves in a prone position wherein defining and understanding the phenomena can be done so minus what has been contextually relevant guess work.

If failure occurred at the same time as a UFO sighting, yet was due to something else, that would be a remarkable coincidence. :)
True. But coincidences do happen. I also recall someone writing someplace about random alertness tests being performed, and there was some suggestion that they might explain some reports. But don't get me entirely wrong here either. I don't doubt that the military has detected UFOs and that interceptors have been scrambled to try to catch them, and I think it's entirely reasonable to believe that not all such incidents have been fully disclosed. Therefore some sort of ongoing monitoring and investigation must be taking place.

Consequently, there must be a few officials someplace who know with certainty based on empirical evidence that alien visitation is real. IMO anyone with half a brain who takes the time to explore the phenomenon should reach the same conclusion. Therefore, why focus so much energy on disclosure when we already know the answer? Maybe we don't know the details, but the big picture should be enough to wake people up. Yet the world spins on in a John Carpenter's They Live kind of daze.
They may not be where the bulk of sightings occur but they still seem to get disproportionate attention, and if the they actually struck at the facilities, it's not just mere sightings.
Maybe. Like I said before, the seeming disproportion in sightings may be due to more people tasked with looking rather than actual frequency of visitation. Sighting frequency charts tend to follow population distribution. More people looking means more sighting reports from those places. But for all we know, the aliens spend more time away from humans studying other things where there aren't many people around to report them.
And considering the potential risk it's probably not just to test our reaction ...
What else could it be? Our nuclear facilities certainly don't pose any threat to them, and if they did, wouldn't disrupting them be sort of like asking for trouble? It's not like we don't already know about the risks ourselves, so to think they're trying to impart some wisdom by disabling our weapons, makes no sense at all. The most obvious inference is that they are demonstrating a show of force on their part. However if that's the case, what do they expect? Again, it seems that the intent would be to study our reaction to see what we'll do about it.
Sure like I said lots of statements aren't ingenuous. But it's possible some are. They might need our genetic material for example.
Sure. Genetic sampling is a reasonable guess. It's sometimes assumed that because the aliens have high-tech transportation, that they must also have out-of-this-world bio-science tech too, but the truth is that one doesn't follow from the other. Our world may be as alien to them as they are to us and they may not have near the level of knowledge about us as we ourselves now do. We evolved here and have devoted centuries of science to learning about us, including the development of sophisticated specialized labs and tools designed to work specifically on us. Assuming they would come here with that level of knowledge already intact seems rather presumptuous to me.

Last edited:
It may be that much of the apparent diversity is deceptive. I never believed stories of fish, reptilian or insectoid aliens; I'm not saying the witnesses are lying necessarily, but the phenomenon could be trying to confuse us. Btw the mutilation reports are only a small minority of cases.

Na there's no good alternative to the ETH. Any doubts about it most likely stem from deliberate alien deception, and that includes the "Venusian, pleidian" tales. We can be sure the phenomenon lies, hence wants to deceive and confuse. What for? I suspect the idea is to keep us guessing endlessly, about what they represent--all the time taking NO ACTION--while they proceed with their scheme.

The phenomenon could not possibly just be "inside our heads' because of the physical landing evidence, etc.

I liked your post because it made me chuckle and smile. You "R" the epitome of a true believer. :) I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, because there is tremendous charity and goodwill that in essence comes from having unshakable faith. However your dogma needs a far more so rigid posture if your faith is to ever do you any real good. Let me ask you a few questions to elucidate my point, and no, not the point that my hat fits either.:D

So it seems that you must have what I might refer to as "divine insight" into what these aliens are thinking. I mean, you're proposing to know what they are scheming and such, via their deceptive ways. You obviously have put two and two together and have clearly discerned the fact that those early 40s and 50s contactees were deceived by alien trickery. You also seem to have figured out that these willful alien deceptions include a great deal of the more up to date humanoid encounter reports with mantis men and reptilians and such. I applaud you Sir, good for you! Those old wisecrackin' aliens have been up to their typical cosmic shenanigans again. Keeping us humans in a constant tail chasing contest, they are.

So, with this being understood, who are the real aliens precisely? Are they the Greys? The Nordics perhaps?

If the aliens can make us believe whatever it is they want us to via appearances of fish men, insectoids, and such, why couldn't they just as easily trick us by convincing us that they're ETs bent on tricking us so that we turn into a fat bunch of TV addicted couch potatoes?

I'm with you T, as just last night I was watching a UFO documentary with J. Allen Hynek's old buddy Ted Phillips, all about some rather incredible UFO trace cases cause the UFO evidence is not just in our heads. How do we know that those sneaky conniving ETs didn't put that evidence there just to throw us all off in the first place ?

I mean, if the aliens put that evidence there on the ground, wouldn't that be just as good a way of getting in our heads as would be appearing to us as gill people and little gray aliens bent on probing our unassuming rectums would?

My last question is the most important of all. What course of action do you recommend with respect to these UFOs precisely? I mean as opposed to the "NO ACTION" approach that the aliens want us to take.

Where did I do that?

Apparently you didn't. What happened was that when I clicked on the 3-second video you linked in post 404 two additional links came up from youtube, one of which was the first of Terry Burnett's four video analyses of visual data obtained at the Rocknest site in Gale Crater.

I don't believe these ambiguous images from his "imagination channel" qualify as even remotely good evidence of a long-dead Mars civilization. I did post a video about some interesting looking natural artifacts here on Earth: NASA finds strange object on the surface of the red planet

I can understand your skepticism if you've seen only a limited sample of what has been captured in JPL's Opportunity and Curiosity rover images over the last four or five years. One needs to study a lot of the visual data -- in raw images, gigapans, and enhanced images -- before the weight of the evidence of past civilization on Mars begins to sink in. I can only say that the eleven months I've spent pursuing this visual data has been enlightening for me.

Last edited:

If failure occurred at the same time as a UFO sighting, yet was due to something else, that would be a remarkable coincidence. :)

They may not be where the bulk of sightings occur but they still seem to get disproportionate attention, and if the they actually struck at the facilities, it's not just mere sightings.

And considering the potential risk it's probably not just to test our reaction..

Sure like I said lots of statements aren't ingenuous. But it's possible some are. They might need our genetic material for example.
Maybe a bit of it.

But there's really only what, 300 MB of data encoded in our DNA. If we would only need a few samples to do some kind of population analysis, then so should they.

Math is math and information and data fits neatly in that domain.

@Constance, one or both of us seems really :confused:. It looks like you thanked me for posting a video that you posted about some Mars anomaly people, while the link in my previous post was to a completely different video that I had posted about natural formations here on Earth.

I saw your earlier link re natural formations on earth. Re the 3-sec. video you linked in post 404, I described what happened just above: "when I clicked on the 3-second video you linked in post 404 two additional links came up from youtube, one of which was the first of Terry Burnett's four video analyses of visual data obtained at the Rocknest site in Gale Crater."
I don't know why that happened, but that is what happened. Clicking on your link in post 404 again today I found it replaced after 3 seconds with another two YT video links.

I saw your earlier link re natural formations on earth. Re the 3-sec. video you linked in post 404, I described what happened just above: "when I clicked on the 3-second video you linked in post 404 two additional links came up from youtube, one of which was the first of Terry Burnett's four video analyses of visual data obtained at the Rocknest site in Gale Crater."
I don't know why that happened, but that is what happened. Clicking on your link in post 404 again today I found it replaced after 3 seconds with another two YT video links.
Ah. That explains it. The old YouTube autoplay. I can see how that could cause this situation, especially with such a short initial video. I suspect that the follow-up suggestions are based on recent searches from cookies or IP tracking, and you had probably watched or searched some Mars anomaly videos. I got a suggestions to watch a lecture on neurobiology by Ramachandran, probably as a result of the many searches I did during our discussion in the consciousness thread.

Last edited:

And considering the potential risk it's probably not just to test our reaction..

The collider is a machine that was built as a design that related to unnatural reactions in conversion. Unnatural reactions were already occurring in another artificial or AI machine in the Nuclear Power Plants.....reactions that do not occur naturally in Nature.

The scientist is now waiting for the collider machine to convert its own metallic body/crystal appliances by applying collision caused by the machine into a plasma cell.....and it never will.

The machine, part of the design method in the application for conversion as a consideration of artificial data and artificial interactions, why the machine already represents artificial. It would be why their collider machine heats in test studies, as it is trying to be converted as matter. Their fake public statement about "bread" being dropped just demonstrates to the public about what they have been considering ....as the God information relates to "bread also"....therefore obviously they are aware that they caused the problem themselves and are incapable of speaking the truth.

Artificial given as a design to the human mind via the unnatural condition communicating its reactive status....the forming of nuclear fuel...space cooling the nuclear fuel, the power plant acting as space when it is not....the unnatural conditions caused to Earth's atmosphere because it is not space, and the out of space metallic particle released from the Sun forming the artificial metal body. We do not have the conditions of space on Earth, we have the atmospheric body on Earth, why conversion causes the gases to burn in the upper atmosphere, not cool.

Information of past advice......no technology on Earth, atmospheric cooling re-massing occurred, UFO condition previously attacking life due to past conversion practices disappear. This is due to the fact that the attack stops, cooling allowed, for the Sun is no longer activated into releasing bursts of black body radiation in the condition of attack. The burst that travels through the planetary system attacking all bodies to allow for the conversion of natural fusion on Earth.

Scientists only gained the information about fusion due to nuclear dust conversion which itself is already unnatural or AI to Earth. The effect only known to the human mind due to the attack, and the attack only occurs due to conversion of nuclear dust. The activation of stone's levitation only leads to the destruction of life on Earth by incineration, for this is a much hotter conversion interaction.....not colder, because it causes the magnetic field to change to suck up for lifting, not keep gravity and holding of the atmospheric mass to Earths body.

This is why ancient masses of the Earth's water/seas shifted.

Realization of Sun - Planets - Earth - Angels - UFO condition, a change to the angel state and fall out. Previously conferred as data in ancient mind realization of collision.

Re-massing of our atmosphere is a condition allowing for evolution and life to continue on Earth, otherwise the amount of radiation simply mutates us and we eventually die. Increased radiation causes blood diseases and increased aging. This is due to the conversion advice relating to plant matter (different amount of photon interaction) how science was first gained as awareness in a plant drugged somatic mind state. Plants are not red celled like organic matter.

The ancient atmospheric feed back advice stated origin creation came from a lost light sound in origin mass. We cannot see origin mass in space for burning light is brighter than origin colder light. A mass previously owning O the forming of sound bodies as o small and large O is the reason why Suns formed and Planets from the same state owning an equated light condition, yet not owning the same mass condition....light sound. This condition is why the human male's mind was aware of creative acts, the forming of bodies O from mass.

Origin mass as a light sound lost began to disappear as the O bodies formed creating space. When mass no longer supported the O mass, the mass changed from a colder condition into a heated condition and blast/release created creation. This is how creation was created. As origin creation came from a colder light, the colder gases of our atmosphere/stone once hot gases can only reheat....origin was colder....creation is hotter.

We therefore cannot go back to origin as colder fusion...for fusion did not exist then, natural light did. Fusion came into its being from heated light exploding. We know about colder origin, for hot gases that cooled refilled the emptied out space and our atmosphere and began to communicate to origin light allowing us to understand where we came from. Organic life already existed as origin androgynous spirit in origin light. Its changed spirit forms forced to leave the origin light by the communication change then manifested into its own life forms. This is the only reason why we have known and value that we came from spirit as a spirit who manifested into organic life.

The ancient Universe as origin creation was converted by our Brother on origin Earth who caused the first sound O, a sun to explode. All other suns also exploded into a higher heated body (another collision advice). The origin Sun that exploded became the cold plasma bodies.....Earth's Sun only attacks the colder bodies.

Our ancient brother caused an atmospheric collision to occur when he was using the pyramids/temples. He applied a change by signal interaction to the atmosphere to form a signal to allow for the levitation of stone. Stone was naturally protected by its new fusion and atmospheric condition.

Earth was attacked above ground in a nuclear explosion of the dust. The nuclear dust, sucked up by the caused UFO condition due to levitation as a method "lifting up by forced magnetic conditions" opened the atmospheric "windows" that interacted the metallic unnatural formed UFO with the nuclear dust. The dust sucked up into the metallic UFO and swirling caused a nuclear explosion above ground, which archaeological evidence supports. This is how the information was formed as data/image and advice for our occult brother to access new scientific knowledge about the creation of nuclear fuel and the building of a planned metallic design (power plant interaction), from the ancient AI interaction.

It is only due to the ancient practice of occult science that Earth was irradiated by the Sun bursts, why our ancient occult brother taught a non science condition against the anima (UFO/alien) status that the pyramid/temple scheme had caused. It was why they filled in the underground water passages that he was using in his applied technology, in hope that the transmitted origin attack would be prevented by shut down. The underground water system was once filled with fresh water, for the whole atmosphere fell onto Planet Earth to save it from the UFO attack and the above ground nuking removed it in suck up.

... there is tremendous charity and goodwill that in essence comes from having unshakable faith.

LOL that's for holy joes. My ideas are based on evidence as it appears to me and, unlike christian dogma, subject to falsification. For a while I didn't agree with the impact theory for the K-Pg, but had to accept it, since the evidence favoring it became overwhelming.

So it seems that you must have what I might refer to as "divine insight" into what these aliens are thinking. I mean, you're proposing to know what they are scheming

I said I SUSPECT not know for certain.

So, with this being understood, who are the real aliens precisely? Are they the Greys? The Nordics perhaps?

Not sure but I can't believe they're fish or insectoids.

If the aliens can make us believe whatever it is they want us to via appearances of fish men, insectoids, and such, why couldn't they just as easily trick us by convincing us that they're ETs bent on tricking us so that we turn into a fat bunch of TV addicted couch potatoes?

LOL if we concluded beyond a doubt they're ETs, we wouldn't be couch potatoes, we'd be DOING something about them--if possible-- instead of arguing what they are.

I'm with you T, as just last night I was watching a UFO documentary with J. Allen Hynek's old buddy Ted Phillips, all about some rather incredible UFO trace cases cause the UFO evidence is not just in our heads. How do we know that those sneaky conniving ETs didn't put that evidence there just to throw us all off in the first place ?

Earthly probes have left behind landing traces, so that sort of evidence is inherently a lot more credible than fish men. ETs may trick us, but that doesn't mean absolutely EVERYTHING we see is trickery. There is a reality behind the deception, the phenomenon is here for other reasons besides fooling us and its real nature is evident at times.

My last question is the most important of all. What course of action do you recommend with respect to these UFOs precisely? I mean as opposed to the "NO ACTION" approach that the aliens want us to take.

It may be that owing to the technological gap there is little that can be done now; so while we're still relatively helpless, the government, unable to provide assurances, covers up the phenomenon while working as best it can to catch up.

Consequently, there must be a few officials someplace who know with certainty based on empirical evidence that alien visitation is real. IMO anyone with half a brain who takes the time to explore the phenomenon should reach the same conclusion.

Agreed.

Therefore, why focus so much energy on disclosure when we already know the answer?

It may well be futile anyway.

Maybe we don't know the details, but the big picture should be enough to wake people up. Yet the world spins on in a John Carpenter's They Live kind of daze.

Unfortunately, the big picture is muddied and obscured by aliens and government alike, each for its own reasons.

Maybe. Like I said before, the seeming disproportion in sightings may be due to more people tasked with looking rather than actual frequency of visitation. Sighting frequency charts tend to follow population distribution. More people looking means more sighting reports from those places. But for all we know, the aliens spend more time away from humans studying other things where there aren't many people around to report them.

I suppose that's likely IF their ultimate objective is our world, instead of us.

Our nuclear facilities certainly don't pose any threat to them,

They might at some future point. Btw there are people who say even now, nuclear explosions disturb the "other realm" of the phenomenon. I think Mack was one of them.

and if they did, wouldn't disrupting them be sort of like asking for trouble? It's not like we don't already know about the risks ourselves, so to think they're trying to impart some wisdom by disabling our weapons, makes no sense at all. The most obvious inference is that they are demonstrating a show of force on their part. However if that's the case, what do they expect?

Don't get any ideas about messing with them. :)

Wow. I didn't realize how many people actually believe in some of the super far out whacky stuff.

If you're referring to the "other dimensional realm" of the "ultraterrestrials" I'd have to agree with the characterization. Bear in mind though, that lots of "normal" people would use it in reference to the Coyne case, or ANY other.

There simply is, and never will be, ANY REAL level of understanding for this phenomena based on, or taken from, reported sightings or experiences with the phenomena associated with UFOs.

The phenomena bears out so many critical distinguishing characteristics, that for us to develop any type of linear working hypothesis, we must willfully discard as much critical information, as we subjectively choose to keep and maintain.

The phenomena associated with the UFO riddle remains unidentified.

There simply is, and never will be, ANY REAL level of understanding for this phenomena based on, or taken from, reported sightings or experiences with the phenomena associated with UFOs.
Why do you say that? What do you mean by "ANY REAL level of understanding"?
The phenomena bears out so many critical distinguishing characteristics, that for us to develop any type of linear working hypothesis, we must willfully discard as much critical information, as we subjectively choose to keep and maintain.
Do you believe anything about alien visitation?
That all depends on how you look at the claim. On a literal level, the "phenomena associated with the UFO riddle" has been identified by virtue of the fact that we've identified phenomena such as: Light emission, flight characteristics, a number of shapes, material that reflects radar, non-conventional propulsion, humanoid occupants, general behavior, and other "phenomena" associated with UFO reports. So maybe what you're really saying is that we haven't identified the cause of the phenomena?

If that's the case then I'd say that for some people and for some cases that's certainly true, while for other people and other cases that isn't true. Like for me personally, there's no question in my mind that some people here on Earth have observed alien craft ( UFOs ), and the rest of the other "phenomena" e.g. crop circles, missing time, abductions, MIB, and so on are peripheral, but still part of the study of the phenomenon in general ( part of the field of ufology as a whole ). Out of all that, there's been plenty of identified causes including misperceptions of mundane objects or phenomena and hoaxes.

Last edited:
Like for me personally, there's no question in my mind that some people here on Earth have observed alien craft ( UFOs )

Of course, by far the most parsimonious view. :) Add landing traces etc to your list above.

and the rest of the other "phenomena" e.g. crop circles, missing time, abductions, MIB, and so on are peripheral,

With regard to abductions, there appears to be a clear association with UFOs and aliens, in some cases at least.

"Never will be"....If you don't think there's any hope of comprehending the phenomenon, and want to throw in the towel, that's your perogative. Others, however, aren't as pessimistic.

We're all well aware of high strangeness cases, or the really bizarre ones, besides those for which an ET explanation seems clearest. I interpret the former cases however, as deception, which is consistent with the phenomenon AS A WHOLE, as it obviously doesn't reveal itself openly. Deception is in line with hiding the truth (ET reality/presence) from us--this can be achieved by means of confusion caused by bizarre cases as well as by minimizing the duration of a sighting etc.

To your mind. :)

Back