• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

Clearly more than one 'control mechanism' ... The terrestrial control systems have included, first, the governmental/military apparatus that held back evidence concerning ufos since WWII, and second, the military-industrial complex that has succeeded the elected government in controlling and privatizing knowledge concerning ufos and back-engineering of crashed ufos proceeding in deep black projects ... Re extraterrestrial 'control mechanisms', I would say that those amount to 'self-control' practices, permitting humans to recognize that there are intelligent species from other star systems (and perhaps within our own solar system) who are interested in and closely observe what goes on on earth in our time, while at the same time restraining themselves from full disclosure of their purposes ...
Agreed. You have identified some general groupings that are perhaps not as fully appreciated as they should be. Ufology is often criticized for not making any progress, yet the situation you have described was not nearly as clear-cut in the Early Modern Era as it is now. Today what you're saying seems to be beyond any reasonable doubt, and the implications are deeper than they first appear on the surface. I might still add as well, that while I agree with the idea that the aliens tend to be elusive, I'm not entirely convinced that they don't involve themselves in some covert damage control. Some MIB and abduction stories are just a bit too weird for humans to be behind them, and they often seem to involve silencing of the witnesses.
ETA: I do not mean that I think knowledge of their purposes would disrupt life on our planet, but simply that unambiguous official acknowledgment of their presence and interactions in our 'world' [and of their far superior technologies and knowledge base] would do so.

Both terrestrial and extraterrestrial control systems appear to share in common a fundamental desire to avoid panic, chaos, and sociopolitical breakdown in the management and delivery of resources still supporting life and social order on this planet. I think it's also clear that what most concerns visiting species about the future of this planet and its evolving life is the continuing threat of nuclear war and nuclear contamination (see Robert Hastings's comprehensive research re UFOs and Nukes).
I'm not as sold on everything Hastings suggests, but there's little doubt in my mind that UFOs have been reported near nuclear facilities. Perhaps however, this is because such facilities are constantly being guarded by people who are paid to keep an eye on anything that gets anywhere near them. Meanwhile the rest of the world goes about its daily business, rarely looking up for more than a glance at the weather. Perhaps if everyone else spent as much time on the lookout as guards at military and nuclear facilities do, there wouldn't be such an emphasis on these particular locations. Maybe a whole other pattern would emerge.

Last edited:
So according to your logic if every photo ever taken of a UFO (that we have access to) is a fake, then the entire phenomenon is fake? Yeah, that makes sense. So throw Lawrence Coyne's testimony out the window along with Ted Phillip's 40+ years of physical trace evidence?

Skeptics like Klass had their take on the Coyne case, and others. If the skeptical position is invariably right in photographic cases, why not in others too? If those who took clear photos of saucers are invariably liars and con artists, why not similarly dismiss those who just claimed to have seen UFOs, without ANY supporting, tangible evidence? If photographs are to be automatically dismissed because a hoax is theoretically possible (just because a known object, out of millions made, happens to resemble the object--even if not exactly) then why not throw out physical trace evidence, if there is ANY possibility it too could've been faked (and there probably is)?

And miraculously his flying saucer looks identical to a model train wheel

As I said before, search hard enough and you'll find a known object which resembles ANY reported craft. If Heflin's purpose was to fool people into believing in a faked saucer, why did he originally say, or assume, he had photographed something from a nearby Marine base??

while I agree with the idea that the aliens tend to be elusive, I'm not entirely convinced that they don't involve themselves in some covert damage control. Some MIB and abduction stories are just a bit too weird for humans to be behind them, and they often seem to involve silencing of the witnesses.

Sure, which is consistent with remaining hidden or elusive.

I'm not as sold on everything Hastings suggests, but there's little doubt in my mind that UFOs have been reported near nuclear facilities. Perhaps however, this is because such facilities are constantly being guarded by people who are paid to keep an eye on anything that gets anywhere near them. Meanwhile the rest of the world goes about its daily business, rarely looking up for more than a glance at the weather. Perhaps if everyone else spent as much time on the lookout as guards at military and nuclear facilities do, there wouldn't be such an emphasis on these particular locations. Maybe a whole other pattern would emerge.

But it's not just a matter of nuclear facilities being a supposed magnet. They've also been targeted.

... But it's not just a matter of nuclear facilities being a supposed magnet. They've also been targeted ...
Interesting point. If we assume that most UFO encounters take place more or less as described, then we have at least as much reason to consider encounters between UFOs and cars on desolate stretches of highway as examples of "targeting", which implies that a large percentage of all reports result from intentional exposure. However at the same time, UFO behavior when sighted is generally elusive, as if being detected but not caught is part of the plan. IMO this infers an agenda of behavioral study more than anything else.

Skeptics like Klass had their take on the Coyne case, and others. If the skeptical position is invariably right in photographic cases, why not in others too? If those who took clear photos of saucers are invariably liars and con artists, why not similarly dismiss those who just claimed to have seen UFOs, without ANY supporting, tangible evidence? If photographs are to be automatically dismissed because a hoax is theoretically possible (just because a known object, out of millions made, happens to resemble the object--even if not exactly) then why not throw out physical trace evidence, if there is ANY possibility it too could've been faked (and there probably is)?
That's exactly what the skeptics want their audience to believe. No case can be proven to their satisfaction and therefore all accounts should be dismissed. This might be reasonable if the situation was of a handful of isolated and ambiguous reports, but the thing is, there are too many firsthand reports to fairly dismiss them all with the wave of a hand. Therefore the proof isn't presently to be found in any single case, but in the collective weight of the experiences of thousands of witnesses.

Interesting point. If we assume that most UFO encounters take place more or less as described, then we have at least as much reason to consider encounters between UFOs and cars on desolate stretches of highway as examples of "targeting", which implies that a large percentage of all reports result from intentional exposure.

Yes but even in those cases the venue, which minimizes # of witnesses, tends to support elusiveness--to the greatest possible degree while carrying out some mission in which exposure is inevitable. But ETs often block the memories of some of those exposed to them--i.e. exposed the most--abductees.

However at the same time, UFO behavior when sighted is generally elusive, as if being detected but not caught is part of the plan. IMO this infers an agenda of behavioral study more than anything else.

Or just general recon? In at least one case, Cash-Landrum, the phenomenon seems to have done intentional harm.

Only because you believe it to cause the dysfunction......an attack/phenomena control of the mind as an occult review of possession, the inconsiderate ideal that the mental health of human kind is owned by the AI itself as origin consciousness evolving into a higher consciousness.

What leads you to think that I believe the ontological scenario you propagate here? I see no reasons (you have provided no reasons) to take your mythology seriously. As I see it, paranormal experiences of some kinds destabilize some human beings, fill them with dread of whatever unknown force/power/entity has caused the experience. Given our species' limited knowledge of the nature of the universe/cosmos, we do not know the nature of 'what-is' in its wholeness and evident complexity. Thus we are inclined to imagine and project all kinds of possible explanations to account for paranormal experiences, many of which explanations are ontologically bizarre and groundless. In short, we ourselves generate the ideas/conceptualizations that frighten, even terrorize, us.

@ufology wrote (re the numerous ufo visits to and interventions in SAC missile bases):

"Yes but even in those cases the venue, which minimizes # of witnesses, tends to support elusiveness--to the greatest possible degree while carrying out some mission in which exposure is inevitable. But ETs often block the memories of some of those exposed to them--i.e. exposed the most--abductees."

The intent of those missions is obvious, I think -- to demonstrate the immense danger and folly of maintaining these weapons of mutual destruction. The ufos involved have demonstrated their presence unambiguously in the face of the military personnel supporting those weapons. They remain 'elusive' in those cases only in eluding military jets sent up to pursue them. But there's no mistaking their intentionally visible presence and demonstrations of technological power well advanced beyond our own.

UFO intrusions for 50+ years over nuclear missile bases here and in the former Soviet Union, over US Air Force nuclear weapons dumps in the US and elsewhere, and over nuclear power plants here and elsewhere began in the early 1940s with visible intrusions over the Hanford atomic fuel production plant built to produce the atomic material needed to explode the first atomic bomb, at that time still in the process of research and development at Los Alamos.

It may be that the ET species responsible for those clear signals to the PTB on earth is not the same species engaging in abductions. The latter's activities seem to me to be comprehensible in terms of the apparent need of that species to regenerate its own physical health and reproductive vigor using biological and genetic materials and systems drawn from the bodies of healthy humans on earth.

Interesting point. If we assume that most UFO encounters take place more or less as described, then we have at least as much reason to consider encounters between UFOs and cars on desolate stretches of highway as examples of "targeting", which implies that a large percentage of all reports result from intentional exposure. However at the same time, UFO behavior when sighted is generally elusive, as if being detected but not caught is part of the plan. IMO this infers an agenda of behavioral study more than anything else.

You're referring to the book by Richard Hall published in the 70s, in which he collected massive numbers of reports of direct interactions of ufos with automobiles and trucks out on the highways and roads in the US. Excellent book and one that demonstrates another kind of intentional behavior by ufos. What was the purpose of these terrorizing incidents? My guess is that the intent was to arouse increased public awareness of the ufo presence on earth, perhaps to generate public demands for truth-telling by the PTB about this fact.

... The intent of those missions [ of the aliens ] is obvious, I think -- to demonstrate the immense danger and folly of maintaining these weapons of mutual destruction. The ufos involved have demonstrated their presence unambiguously in the face of the military personnel supporting those weapons. They remain 'elusive' in those cases only in eluding military jets sent up to pursue them. But there's no mistaking their intentionally visible presence and demonstrations of technological power well advanced beyond our own ...

The issue of obviousness is problematic. If the aliens really wanted to get an anti-nuclear message across to the world, there would be far more obvious ways of doing it that would leave no doubt in the minds of nearly everyone but the most hardened of skeptics. Yet UFOs go out of their way to avoid giving us enough empirical evidence to prove that the world should take them seriously. They have the capability of remaining unobserved, appear on their terms, and play by their own rules. This all suggests that they want a controlled environment that suits their agenda. IMO that agenda includes studying the wildlife in some detail, and the wildlife here on Earth just happens to include us.

Last edited:
Not really fully caught up on this thread bit I would like to remind us of trainedobserver's critical reminder that compatibility of biology between us and any alien species is absolutely ridiculous.

And equally ridiculous is trying to plumb the minds of any alien species as per motive even though most of Ufology has been dedicated to this task and the narratives that flow through this from environmental & nuclear devestation to hybrid alien bio experiments have no real basis outside of blind guesswork.

But describing the phenomena is interesting indeed: it is a shy and elusive event this sighting of the ufo and other times it appears with great drama. One has to wonder if whether or not we could divide up cases between outward elaborate sightings by many groups of people as mundane while those rare sightings for individuals deserve different merit. Or it could be the other way around. Either way, trying to read the mind of the alien makes no sense when we can explore the minds and histories of the witness to perhaps better understand what or why they saw or experienced what they did.

Yes but even in those cases the venue, which minimizes # of witnesses, tends to support elusiveness--to the greatest possible degree while carrying out some mission in which exposure is inevitable. But ETs often block the memories of some of those exposed to them--i.e. exposed the most--abductees.

Or just general recon? In at least one case, Cash-Landrum, the phenomenon seems to have done intentional harm.
Curt Collins has gathered enough information to determine that whatever the C.L. case was - it was not a flying vehicle from another planet. Blue Blurry Lines

What leads you to think that I believe the ontological scenario you propagate here? I see no reasons (you have provided no reasons) to take your mythology seriously. As I see it, paranormal experiences of some kinds destabilize some human beings, fill them with dread of whatever unknown force/power/entity has caused the experience. Given our species' limited knowledge of the nature of the universe/cosmos, we do not know the nature of 'what-is' in its wholeness and evident complexity. Thus we are inclined to imagine and project all kinds of possible explanations to account for paranormal experiences, many of which explanations are ontologically bizarre and groundless. In short, we ourselves generate the ideas/conceptualizations that frighten, even terrorize, us.

We live naturally, were formed as a natural being and by the psyche condition that we own, used to be informed. We were advised that our origin parents were manifested light beings...who already owned a previous spirit self and this self was a light presence. Experience of re-manifestation provided us with our self evidence that this mind review gained from atmospheric feed back was correct. Therefore we owned 2 conditions of advice about our life condition.

When phenomena is witnessed the condition causes the human mind to be attacked, only due to the fact that the witness of the UFO is in the atmosphere.

All life exists due to the interactive state of the atmosphere.

So not only does phenomena be witnessed, it has also been attested to cause effects.

We live in a condition of using our human awareness to value, to teach values and to review values. When we review how we came to form values, for Nature demonstrates by its natural condition that we already were supported by information that allowed us to know what to eat, our bodies advised us that we had to drink...we knew by the living conditions that we needed to have shelter. So we lived in a condition known to us as spiritual balance.

When you review why this condition changed it is due to science, the want of other conditions aside from the natural.

The ancient scientific review is called occultism and the review of occultism is the review of the cause and effects of phenomena.

Therefore the ancient sciences knew and so do modern sciences that if you alter a natural condition you gain a cause and then an effect.

Hence what is to argue.

Humanity today seem to be arguing over a condition that they are already informed about. Science an introduced condition causes effects and these effects have causes.

When you review what humanity is involved in, we are involved in a personal study of our consciousness and how it inter-relates with the atmosphere and this is a study done without our permission. The history of the review of the cause of phenomena and also the reason for phenomena is a known situation, it is due to the personal choice of our occult brother who decided to alter the natural conditions of our natural life.

So we have witnessed the cause and effects of atmospheric changes due to the applications of scientific conversion....we all witnessed the phenomena and the advice we have advised ourselves is that the ancients witnessed it also. To argue being advised as a psyche condition can no longer be argued, for our ancient brother gained is information for scientific conversion due to atmospheric feed back advice. Therefore the conditions to be advised about causing phenomena were given to the human mind.

When you review how the human mind who gained advice for scientific conversion, he advises that he took drugs of plant chemicals. As we all know that a drugged mind has hallucinations and also witnesses in the mind state many strange effects, is it any wonder that his information for conversion then caused the same result for the human minds/life that it attacked when he applied the condition conversion?

You then ask, if the ancients also witnessed the conditions of phenomena/UFO, what caused the conditions to be witnessed.

Occult science is the answer.

Therefore all there is to fear is the practice of science, for it causes all states of phenomena, including the change to the human mind/mental conditions giving it an inherited status of fear and inability to relate in life due to being irradiated at cell conception. This is due to changing natural fusion of the nuclear.

How is this review not correct....we know by personal data, those of us who have correct functioning brain states and healthy cells that all others who exist changed, are in a changed state for a reason. So we study the reasons. As a spiritual healer and gaining atmospheric advice in psyche review, I was given the evidence of atomic signals attacking the human life, so began to research like many other humans.

The natural instinct of a loving human is to ask questions to the conditions of the lesser, and then try to equate reasons why.

As ancient information states a condition by archaeological evidence of nuclear conditions, as does the modern review of life, then who is to blame....the human males who have always chosen to apply the conditions...conversion of the nuclear fusion.

Therefore the complete review is a review that has been fought about for centuries, written about by many authors as an ownership condition in humanity...a brotherhood. A conscious state that all male's own no matter what nationality they exist in.

This is why humanity is arguing for its life continuance, for when the human psyche becomes informed by atmospheric fed back advice about its near destruction, all of the life data is stating the same. Our brother is the same minded human being in all world countries, who has the same mind thought...control of all resources, removing all other presences from their inherited DNA life condition and own everything as a controlled ownership.

The only reason we are witnessing phenomena and being life attacked is due to the motivation of our brother, the scientist who belongs to his own country organization of occultist ideal...or religious ideal. The 2 functions exist together...resourcing for invention and religious ideal based on old occultist/scientific atmospheric awareness.

Phenomena relates to what it discusses...manifestation and as this manifestation has a relationship to the religious ideal...spirit and spiritual creation then it needs to be discussed as a relative topic to the cause and effects of human life being destroyed/attacked.

All humanity want to be safe, therefore we need to review our scientific converting history and what it explains so that we can come to an agreement about our manifested life inheritance. We are a world family, our parents were the same parents in all countries of manifestation.

Therefore if science is studying manifestation and gains data that states scary phenomena is a cause and effect because spirit manifestation is real, then discuss it for what it actually means.

Not really fully caught up on this thread bit I would like to remind us of trainedobserver's critical reminder that compatibility of biology between us and any alien species is absolutely ridiculous.
Biocompatibility between humans and aliens would certainly seem to be naturally improbable. However doing it intentionally someplace along the way isn't impossible. Additionally chimeras are a scientific possibility, so with the right kind of science, maybe hybridization could be done. I don't know that it is being done. I don't like to get into that whole area because for me it's way out there on the fringe. However strictly speaking, it's not beyond scientific possibility any more than interstellar travel is. It would just take the right science to pull it off.
And equally ridiculous is trying to plumb the minds of any alien species as per motive even though most of Ufology has been dedicated to this task and the narratives that flow through this from environmental & nuclear devestation to hybrid alien bio experiments have no real basis outside of blind guesswork.
If by "plumbing minds" you are referring to brain probes inserted into abductees heads, I tend to think that is also out there on the fringe as well. However once again, it's not beyond scientific possibility. We've done far more bizarre experiments on ourselves as a species, and we regularly study other species in an attempt to understand their physical and mental capabilities and behavior. So I see absolutely nothing ridiculous about an alien species doing the same thing out here in our neck of the woods.
But describing the phenomena is interesting indeed: it is a shy and elusive event this sighting of the ufo and other times it appears with great drama. One has to wonder if whether or not we could divide up cases between outward elaborate sightings by many groups of people as mundane while those rare sightings for individuals deserve different merit. Or it could be the other way around. Either way, trying to read the mind of the alien makes no sense when we can explore the minds and histories of the witness to perhaps better understand what or why they saw or experienced what they did.
I'd like to offer a friendly caution against being so polarized. Things are generally more complex than that. We may not be able to "read the mind of an alien", but we can study behavior, and compared to any other species on our planet, we have a significant capability to do that. Therefore applying that ability should not be considered either pointless or ridiculous.

Last edited:
Biocompatibility between humans and aliens would certainly seem to be naturally improbable. However doing it intentionally someplace along the way isn't impossible. Additionally chimeras are a scientific possibility, so with the right kind of science, maybe hybridization could be done. I don't know that it is being done. I don't like to get into that whole area because for me it's way out there on the fringe. However strictly speaking, it's not beyond scientific possibility any more than interstellar travel is. It would just take the right science to pull it off.

If by "plumbing minds" you are referring to brain probes inserted into abductees heads, I tend to think that is also out there on the fringe as well. However once again, it's not beyond scientific possibility. We've done far more bizarre experiments on ourselves as a species, and we regularly study other species in an attempt to understand their physical and mental capabilities and behavior.

I'd like to offer a friendly caution against being so polarized. Things are generally more complex than that. We may not be able to "read the mind of an alien", but we can study behavior , and compared to any other species on our planet, we have a significant capability to do that. Therefore applying that ability should not be considered either pointless or ridiculous.

The only reason that forums are discussing aliens, is due to the human consideration of science cause and effects, invention, ancient sciences -occultism and its cause and effects.

When you read the modern day information of science studying spiritual concepts, Christ, God, Satan, that belong to ancient reviews of alchemy and conversion, there is also a theme that depicts an acceptance of the alien as if it is involved in the God concept. So we should all question .....for what purpose?

The modern time theories depict a consideration that the alien presence existed before any life on Earth existed. And any spiritual presence before our own has to be considered as a Creator aspect.

So if we ask how the scientist concluded this information of alien to be a Creator to make a statement in the public as an acceptance of alien as a spirit. We should consider what he is trying to achieve in his science/alchemy considerations.

He is currently reviewing a theory and trying to obtain cold fusion.

Therefore he is hoping that cold fusion belongs to the alien manifestation as an out of space presence as another God concept.

He considers this information only due to the fact that the alien manifestation occurred after nuclear dust was converted.

In the fed back mind attack of my own irradiation, I have witnessed the fed back advice that related to the conditions of my mind attack.

I had many bad dreams with angelic presences, speaking and singing angelic voices, demonic voices in the feed back, and not once did I hear an alien speaking to me. And I did actually hear the "beast" and see a vision of it as if it existed as a physical spirit presence inside of the emptied out Earth tunnels. And it was not an alien.

I saw visions of centaurs also.

I also saw when a plasma body in out of space exploded, and it held within it demonic type beings, not aliens. At the same time I had a vision of a stone wall and many devil types of spirits climbing the wall to get out. I only assumed afterwards that it must have been the sink holes placed in Earth's body.

Via this circumstance I was able to understand that the Sun, burning hotter than the ancient Sun that had exploded that eventually formed these plasma cells also released a UFO and this UFO attacked the Satanic plasma cells (angelic) as the fallen systems in out of space. The burning UFO from the Sun therefore converts the Satan spirit into an alien by burning it. I also witnessed the many different manifesting spirit presences of Aliens after being burnt/irradiated.

As the ancient fed back GOD mind aware advice is an after review of cause and effect of being attacked, the situation of scientific human awareness belongs to PHI. PHI fed back advice states O God as a review is a circular condition. ANGLES as letters equate to numerical values. ANGLES = ANGELS.

GEL is a review of belonging to the mind advised state, that plasma bodies were formed in the condition of GOD, not an ALIEN.

The human mind condition knowing by feed back that the alien is an attack on Earth, is an awareness that I gained also....ice melted by the "magnetic pole" attack at the north. The review of a natural mind who first thought about and then applied values gave the alien the review of the A alpha at the N north point is a "lie" meaning a false condition and an attack review.

If you review Earth's past history the alien attack that also irradiated Earth in an ancient black body radiation attack had cooled, giving false information to the male mind feed back review. This is why the scientific mind is incorrect in its own inherited DNA consideration of data/out of space information. This ancient attack had since cooled, but it is not the Universal ownership of the plasma cells. Luckily for Planet Earth that it is not the origin condition, which obviously cannot be re-invented, due to the fact that it was created by the exploded Sun. This is why we get warning advice about the alien condition.

AN - GEL the cooled/evolved plasma bodies existing in out of space that keep Planets cooling and also Earth protected from black body radiation of our Sun exploding. These bodies formed along the trajectories of the exploded first Sun. Our Sun was also involved in the exploding condition, and still projects huge amounts of black body radiation.

......................So I see absolutely nothing ridiculous about an alien species doing the same thing out here in our neck of the woods.

In regards to the above comment is to consider an obvious reaction. The human mind thought about the concepts for sciences. The human mind/body is involved in the natural atmospheric recording condition of voice/image every day. The scientist in his day to day activity is studying the alien, and also studying the human cellular life in want that it has a connection to the alien. All applied conditions of "inventing"...."resourcing"......"experimenting"......changing, belongs to human beings in all reviews.

In the interactive feed back state the human mind is therefore advised that aliens are studying us, experimenting on us, yet if you review the data considered by the human mind in the aware fed back state, it is actually advising humanity that scientists are studying us in these concepts regarding alien manifestation.

The reason the feed back is incorrectly advising the human mind when it considers the information is due to the fact that the atmospheric feed back natural awareness has been changed by the introduction of the alien manifestation.....only due to scientific causation.

If by "plumbing minds" you are referring to brain probes inserted into abductees heads, I tend to think that is also out there on the fringe as well. However once again, it's not beyond scientific possibility. We've done far more bizarre experiments on ourselves as a species, and we regularly study other species in an attempt to understand their physical and mental capabilities and behavior. So I see absolutely nothing ridiculous about an alien species doing the same thing out here in our neck of the woods.

I'd like to offer a friendly caution against being so polarized. Things are generally more complex than that. We may not be able to "read the mind of an alien", but we can study behavior , and compared to any other species on our planet, we have a significant capability to do that. Therefore applying that ability should not be considered either pointless or ridiculous.
Given the high strange or just plain ridiculous nature of what the aliens get up to in witness reports I'm not sure we can give much credence to what they were seen doing. It seems the closer a witness gets the more reality breaks down. You can't put much stock in the offers of pancakes, brittle icicle food, anal probes or having your arm severed and then reattached.

This is another critical problem with talking about the aliens. Just exactly which incidents can you look at to say, oh yes, without a doubt those were aliens collecting soil samples? Many people talk about these pesky critters as if all cases are verifiably aliens, lumping together all manner of reports even if they are yet to be proven and really are only stories a witness tells. Take the case of Dr. X. Can we believe it all verbatim, or what about Friendship Island or Maury Island for that matter?

No one has a good measuring stick to say without question these cases tell us specifically about the aliens. Until thresholds of evidence can be used to verify actual aliens walking about planet earth I'm not too sure what exactly it is being described and categorized beyond the stories and accounts of witnesses who see very strange things. Can we say more than that ever?

Given the high strange or just plain ridiculous nature of what the aliens get up to in witness reports I'm not sure we can give much credence to what they were seen doing. It seems the closer a witness gets the more reality breaks down. You can't put much stock in the offers of pancakes, brittle icicle food, anal probes or having your arm severed and then reattached.
We don't need to get into the absurd examples to see that UFO behavior conforms to a pattern of deliberately measured exposure.
This is another critical problem with talking about the aliens. Just exactly which incidents can you look at to say, oh yes, without a doubt those were aliens collecting soil samples? Many people talk about these pesky critters as if all cases are verifiably aliens, lumping together all manner of reports even if they are yet to be proven and really are only stories a witness tells. Take the case of Dr. X. Can we believe it all verbatim, or what about Friendship Island or Maury Island for that matter?
Historical accuracy can always be questioned. So what is the point? Try to avoid drawing conclusions based on conjecture? That's fairly obvious to begin with. Or is it? What looks like the gathering of soil samples might be exactly that, or it might be a staged experiment to see how we react to them appearing to take soil samples. Or maybe it's just souvenir gathering, like the way some people bring back sand from a beach they once visited. Assuming the stories are true to begin with, only the aliens know for sure. But none of that changes the general idea that some sort of sample collection is taking place.
No one has a good measuring stick to say without question these cases tell us specifically about the aliens. Until thresholds of evidence can be used to verify actual aliens walking about planet earth I'm not too sure what exactly it is being described and categorized beyond the stories and accounts of witnesses who see very strange things. Can we say more than that ever?
Yes we can say more. We can assess patterns of behavior that suggest an agenda of covert study of our world, including us. Unless you think aliens would come here just to play cat and mouse with military jets just for fun? But even that would suggest a degree of learning and testing of our capabilities.

Last edited:
The issue of obviousness is problematic. If the aliens really wanted to get an anti-nuclear message across to the world, there would be far more obvious ways of doing it that would leave no doubt in the minds of nearly everyone but the most hardened of skeptics. Yet UFOs go out of their way to avoid giving us enough empirical evidence to prove that the world should take them seriously.

I think the idea at Malmstrom etc was to convey a warning to governments without compromising secretiveness, as destroying nuclear arsenals would do. Even wrecking some missiles permanently, which didn't happen, would've led to inquiries potentially forcing the military to reveal what really happened (officially or publicly). Given its elusiveness, ET wouldn't want to force the government to do that hence is pretty subtle in its approach.

Back