• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Free episodes:

From Wikipedia...
Time magazine contrasted events which inspired past conspiracy theories with those that inspire 9/11 conspiracy theories such as the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Time called the public assassination of Kennedy a "private, intimate affair" when compared with the attack on the World Trade Center, which was witnessed by millions of people and documented by hundreds of videographers; and said, "there is no event so plain and clear that a determined human being can't find ambiguity in it."[

I'm pretty sure that's describing you 7.

DUDE! Give... it ...UP!
19 foreign terrorists hijacked 4 airliners.......2 of them flew into the Twin Towers, 1 into the Pentagon, 1 (thanks to the passengers heroism) crashed into a field in Pennsylvania!!!! The evidence is just plain overwhelming that this is exactly what happened! Bunches of Video, eyewitnesses out the yin-yang, MY OWN EYES ON THAT MORNING watching the news! No orbs, no thermite, no thermite paint, no explosives pre-planted------not one shred of evidence for any of those wild-ass stories.
I am however convinced the Government knew that there would be a hijacking, but for whatever reason, did nothing to stop it. There IS plenty of evidence for that.

Now, I have my own doubts about the JFK assassination, but it sure as hell wasn't the driver based on those grainy film stills with oily flashing hair! That doesn't explain Governor Connelly's wounds, PLUS a .45ACP from point blank range would have exploded/splattered JFK's head all over the place!!!
JFK died from at least one sniper, probably Lee Harvey Oswald, although there's the grassy knoll argument about two snipers, and I am convinced Oswald was not alone. Once again, evidence points to this, not wild rumor mongering.

Just quit dude. No one's buying that snake oil anymore.....................

DUDE! Give... it ...UP!

19 foreign CIA ASSETS had nothing to do with the blobs and orbs filmed on 911 and flew nothing into any building. The evidence is just plain overwhelming that that happened! Bunches of Video, eyewitnesses out the yin-yang, and Millions of EYES ON THAT MORNING watching the news saw the worst COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGERY EVER AIRED ON LIVE TV. Thermite, and explosives pre-planted------not one shred of evidence against those known facts.

Now, there aren't any doubts about the JFK assassination, because it was the driver based on those grainy films. JFK died from one headshot executed by the driver and no one else. OSWALD WAS A PATSY.

Just quit joker. No one HAS BOUGHT that snake oil for decades.

DUDE! Give... it ...UP!

19 foreign CIA ASSETS had nothing to do with the blobs and orbs filmed on 911 and flew nothing into any building. The evidence is just plain overwhelming that that happened! Bunches of Video, eyewitnesses out the yin-yang, and Millions of EYES ON THAT MORNING watching the news saw the worst COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGERY EVER AIRED ON LIVE TV. Thermite, and explosives pre-planted------not one shred of evidence against those known facts.

Now, there aren't any doubts about the JFK assassination, because it was the driver based on those grainy films. JFK died from one headshot executed by the driver and no one else. OSWALD WAS A PATSY.

Just quit joker. No one HAS BOUGHT that snake oil for decades.

I'm starting to believe that even YOU, do not take YOURSELF seriously....

No, seriously.

The truth on 911 needs no witness other than fake plane images and an orb coming from west of the towers. NO PLANE of any kind could have passed east of tower 1 only two seconds before impacting the southeast corner of tower 2. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE and no one who supports the official lies would say it is either.

I doubled the speed of WB11's last orb showing, and their plane morph. The wingless orb was shown 6-8 times between 9:03-9:26, with the fake image making its debut only one minute after the last orb showing. The live orb and fake plane image cast their own shadows behind the towers, dismissing any nonsense that the orb was added or faked. Since the orb did circle the buildings before impacting the southeast corner of tower 2, the fake plane image at 9:27 was altered to make it turn more north, giving a more plausible (but still impossible) flight path.

fast-wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

54216987_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyGEDvG9KQ

7, You're either trolling, or delusional. My guess is trolling. Just in case you're being serious in this thread, I know people who watched the planes hit while they were looking up from the ground. The rest of the world watched it live, from every channel on television. Why not focus on the more obvious flaws in the official story-

Notice how he completely ignored all of the photos of the debris from the planes, I suppose the "orbs" that look like nothing more than common video artifacts, dropped all of that off in different spots around the towers. I suppose they also altered the minds of all the witnesses who saw the debris and the planes hit the towers. I don't know what he sees in the videos he posted on this particular page, but all I see are planes flying into the towers. The way he's responding makes it pretty obvious that this is either a huge troll or he's certifiably insane...

7, You're either trolling, or delusional. My guess is trolling. Just in case you're being serious in this thread, I know people who watched the planes hit while they were looking up from the ground. The rest of the world watched it live, from every channel on television. Why not focus on the more obvious flaws in the official story-

No plane hit the south tower because several live broadcasts prove that one didn't. You are delusional beyond help. If there will ever be a truth movement in 911 research it will focus on my work, which was a simple and honest look at the footage.

Notice how he completely ignored all of the photos of the debris from the planes, I suppose the "orbs" that look like nothing more than common video artifacts, dropped all of that off in different spots around the towers. I suppose they also altered the minds of all the witnesses who saw the debris and the planes hit the towers. I don't know what he sees in the videos he posted on this particular page, but all I see are planes flying into the towers. The way he's responding makes it pretty obvious that this is either a huge troll or he's certifiably insane...

Your fake witnesses are debunked by the witnesses who were filming live and reported what many live broadcasts aired, NO PLANE anywhere near tower 2 when it exploded.

Your fake witnesses are debunked by the witnesses who were filming live and reported what many live broadcasts aired, NO PLANE anywhere near tower 2 when it exploded.

Lmao, yeah 1 guy who says he didn't see a plane vs. 100's of witnesses who said they did and 100's of witnesses and photographs of all of the debris from the two planes. Where did it all come from? Video artifacts...ooops....I mean, "orbs"? You seriously need to get a grip on reality, you're slipping further and further into delusion.

No plane hit the south tower because several live broadcasts prove that one didn't. You are delusional beyond help. If there will ever be a truth movement in 911 research it will focus on my work, which was a simple and honest look at the footage.

Delusional and an over inflated ego, who would've thought? My guess is your "work" on 9/11 will end up the same place that your "work" on the Kennedy assassination currently resides: the dumpster and some obscure blog that nobody but yourself cares about...

Eyewitness testimony is the most unreliable and faulty evidence out there and has put more innocent people in prison than any other. I have matched perfectly, the most credible eyewitnesses to several live broadcasts. That cannot be refuted, and won't be by anyone.

Lmao, yeah 1 guy who says he didn't see a plane vs. 100's of witnesses who said they did and 100's of witnesses and photographs of all of the debris from the two planes. Where did it all come from? Video artifacts...ooops....I mean, "orbs"? You seriously need to get a grip on reality, you're slipping further and further into delusion.

Correct. They cannot challenge those who were gave their account while filming. They are debunked, cleanly.

lol ok. At least I know you're not serious, but I have to say, you're troll tactics are weak, at best.

lol ok. At least I know you're not serious, but I have to say, you're troll tactics are weak, at best. No real planes were filmed by anyone on 911. Thanks for showing how defeated you are.

I don't think anyone here feels defeated, just tired of arguing with an obvious troll. If you were serious about this you would address the photographic evidence, I actually agree with you when you say that eyewitness testimony is unreliable, but that cuts down your witnesses as well, so let's deal with the physical evidence. How did debris from two planes get there if two planes were not involved in the explosion? The physical evidence has been extensively documented, along with the DNA remains of the passengers on the two planes, how did all of that stuff get there? If you can't do anything but mimic other posters and post the same crap over and over again, it's pretty obvious that you have no case and are simply trolling or just genuinely insane.

Back