• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

7forever

Skilled Investigator
This is so simple it's stupid. The plane does not pass through the open skyline before it comes into view which proves a fake plane was added.
no-plane_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.
Unseen 911 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ - YouTube[/media]

Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008 The FBI and the Department of Justice have released ten new videos relating to the events of 9/11, three years after a freedom of information act request for the footage was submitted.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

The cropped horizontal shot shown on TV travels west to east. The wide angle I posted and the divebomb footage are south to north. Fake plane west is NOT west of the towers where it is, in some news footage but there's a plane just west of T1 facing south on the map?
wtc_p200003-1.jpg

wtc2.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

2 fake planes 4 seconds before impact

The dive bomb footage was south to north which is (I think) the official flight path. The true flight path was west to east and consistent with the (BALL) ufo being the small plane that many described, including Matt Lauer. A flying saucer circled the tower and bumped into, IMO, the east side of tower 2. The same plane cannot be in different locations at the same time with the nose facing east in one and north in the other. This case is closed in regards to the official story being anything but bullshit.
wtc2.jpg

wtc1.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.
northeast-bomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

nose-fake-out_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

FAKE PLANE SOUTH VS. UFO WEST WINS

The orb cannot be ignored because the fake west plane was shown on all networks who allowed and participated in TV FAKERY. These pics are 13-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball and show the circular bomb well west of the dive bomber myth. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt and that makes the ufo bomb the unanimous winner.
wtcdive.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

An epic slip up by roof news lady...OOPS!

"I believe that could be a police helicopter" and then T2 explodes two seconds later. She changes it to what must be a jumbo jet but the cat's out of the bag. It's the same as Connally saying he saw the third shot and changes it because he saw the driver shoot jfk. In the other live clip, the woman says there's another explosion but never acknowledges the orb. She did the right thing but this lady slipped up.
wtcwestorb.jpg

wtcfakewest.jpg

This is fake plane west clearly showing the digi-plane taking the same west to east path as the orb like bomb, min-missile, ufo jetson floater.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

The hole that was NOT supposed to be there but has to be there but is not there because no plane impacted T2. Everyone has seen the failure of TV fakery showing the nose come through the northeast side and the live footage showing no such thing. Add to that a picture with no circular hole.
wtcnohole.jpg

nose-fake-out_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

northeast-bomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Wow.
So all those other independant photos and videos that show the jet impacting the second tower were faked too, right?
And all those witnesses, from all over New York, who plainly saw a jet impact the tower.....they were just government stooges? Hypnotized? Mass hysteria?

You 9/11 Truthers really scare me. I can see right through all this "supposed" evidence and see it for the bullshit it is.
What scares me is the thought I might deluding myself just like them about UFO's, and that the whole UFO business might be bullshit.

Two surviving live footage clips showing no plane but an orb debunk everything to the contrary. No plane hit Tower 2 as is proven by many witnesses and 2 clips showing no jet.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

You 9/11 Kooks are just simple minded tools. I can see right through your bs lies and see it for the bullshit it is. 4 dumb a-rabs hi-jacking 4 planes...puleeeeeeeeeeeeze.:p

Two surviving live footage clips showing no plane but an orb debunk everything to the contrary. No plane hit Tower 2 as is proven by many witnesses and 2 clips showing no jet.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

You 9/11 Kooks are just simple minded tools. I can see right through your bs lies and see it for the bullshit it is. 4 dumb a-rabs hi-jacking 4 planes...puleeeeeeeeeeeeze.:p

Actually I think there were 8. Or maybe it was 12 hijackers in total. It was more than 4 "a-rabs" as you say.

I think I am now dumber for having read this. Pixel, do you subscribe to the new "no plane, just an orb" theory or do you also shake your head in wonder?

hmm what is this? why look its an AIRCRAFT! HITTING THE WTC...the fake planes and No planes thery dont hold water... and if no planes hit the towers what happened to the PASSANGERS AND THE PLANES that were hijacked? dont tell me let me guess they were shot on orders by the goverment...

Really? You know what? I'm gonna claim that there is no sun and take night shot videos to prove it! Case Closed!!!

So basically his audience here react in 2 ways to his OP.

Firstly which was my gut reaction, is load of bollocks.
secondly, the less tolerant among you just staight out adhom him immediately, his belief about kennedys murder is irrelevant to his op.

So i say he has gone into great detailed explanation, of his claims, how is he wrong if the photo from reuters news chopper is real and unadulterated, how did the nose cone exit that face of the biulding, and end up where the fbi say it did.

Forget the hand waving denial and insult, all i am interested in is where the fakery begins and ends, because either he has faked pictures or he is telling the truth, we cannot just handwave away that reuters photo.

So i want to see the FBIs version insitu, because the one he posed has to be faked/altered or misrepresented, otherwise you cannot handwave away deception,no matter what we think we saw, no hole, means no nose cone exit,means FBI lying about evidence location and image tampering.

Personally i would bet the reuters original has been doctored if it ever really existed, and i want see photographic evidence that the nose cone wreckage was substantial enough to leave an exit hole in the first place.

Without checking any of this out, my thinking is the nosecone exited the tower scattergun fashion through the windows over 3 floors, after being minced up.

I think a few of you guys need to calm down and take a chill pill, because honestly i think there´s no need to get overly aggressive about this. The guy made a point/claim, backed it up with some info, sure it might be total bs, but hey so are with imo a high percentage alot of the things we deal with in the paranormal department, so let´s try and take a levelheaded and intelligent non biased approach at discussing it ?

geesh, Discussing the 9/11 topic in a critical manor with some people seems to be like discussing religion with a fundamentalist.

I think that his Kennedy feelings are relevant here. The fact that he thinks that the driver shot Kennedy shows that he is prone to wild speculation. That's what he is doing here.

So basically his audience here react in 2 ways to his OP.

Firstly which was my gut reaction, is load of bollocks.
secondly, the less tolerant among you just staight out adhom him immediately, his belief about kennedys murder is irrelevant to his op.

So i say he has gone into great detailed explanation, of his claims, how is he wrong if the photo from reuters news chopper is real and unadulterated, how did the nose cone exit that face of the biulding, and end up where the fbi say it did.

Forget the hand waving denial and insult, all i am interested in is where the fakery begins and ends, because either he has faked pictures or he is telling the truth, we cannot just handwave away that reuters photo.

So i want to see the FBIs version insitu, because the one he posed has to be faked/altered or misrepresented, otherwise you cannot handwave away deception,no matter what we think we saw, no hole, means no nose cone exit,means FBI lying about evidence location and image tampering.

Personally i would bet the reuters original has been doctored if it ever really existed, and i want see photographic evidence that the nose cone wreckage was substantial enough to leave an exit hole in the first place.

Without checking any of this out, my thinking is the nosecone exited the tower scattergun fashion through the windows over 3 floors, after being minced up.

At this stage in my life I have no time for B.S. research projects. Therefore, I take everything that is mentioned and break it into two buckets. The worth my time bucket and the NOT worth my time bucket. Half baked theories constructed using cherry picked "evidence" that has been somehow overlooked. Despite the literal THOUSANDS of people that have looked into this particular event, they missed it.

If you or anyone else wants to look into it, whatever floats your boat. I would rather call a duck a duck and get on with something more interesting.

I think a few of you guys need to calm down and take a chill pill, because honestly i think there´s no need to get overly aggressive about this. The guy made a point/claim, backed it up with some info, sure it might be total bs, but hey so are with imo a high percentage alot of the things we deal with in the paranormal department, so let´s try and take a levelheaded and intelligent non biased approach at discussing it ?

geesh, Discussing the 9/11 topic in a critical manor with some people seems to be like discussing religion with a fundamentalist.

What? What? Take a chill pill?
But...but...but someone on here is wrong and I HAVE TO FIX THEM!

Hahahahaha.....sounds familiar though huh?

I think I am now dumber for having read this. Pixel, do you subscribe to the new "no plane, just an orb" theory or do you also shake your head in wonder?

why would i subscribe to this stupidity? i am offended that you would think i might.

Looks like the OP was just a spam, he has dumped and left by the looks of it.
Does anyone have a link to the nosecone wreckage pictures, i want to see how big it is, the lads elsewhere are going to get me all the concerned window/hole dimensions.

Ron
I like to satisfy my curiosity, i havent been around all this woo stuff long, banking scams was always my bag, one in particular has been of great interest to me for many years,BCCI.

Very easy for me to get your point as this old dog his cocked his leg against the majority of the trees that he ever will cock his leg against.

Looks like the OP was just a spam, he has dumped and left by the looks of it.
Does anyone have a link to the nosecone wreckage pictures, i want to see how big it is, the lads elsewhere are going to get me all the concerned window/hole dimensions.

Ron
I like to satisfy my curiosity, i havent been around all this woo stuff long, banking scams was always my bag, one in particular has been of great interest to me for many years,BCCI.

Very easy for me to get your point as this old dog his cocked his leg against the majority of the trees that he ever cock his leg against.

He's not SPAM per say, but he shows up every once in a while to stir up his crazy theories.

Wow, congrats on dumbest post ever OP. I also feel dumber for reading that post, and even dumberer for writing this reply.

Back