That is true, but there is no guarantee in any field, including vaccines, that people won't enter that field who are criminals. Then some really bad vaccines may follow from their participation.
-- Squirrel
No kidding. Vaccines are at the core of medical, scientific history. Along with germ theory and antibiotics they mark a major revolution forward keeping people alive.
Trying to make the argument that vaccines are a cult is entirely ridiculous...
Real virus was not used in the Covid vaccine. So how could real virus be transmitted? Only the flu vaccine contains real virus. These anecdotal stories are suspicious. I'm a retired hospital chaplain who received all of the vaccines. No side...
That is true, but there is no guarantee in any field, including vaccines, that people won't enter that field who are criminals. Then some really bad vaccines may follow from their participation.
-- Squirrel
Honestly, these conspiracy posts about vaccines, Fauci, and a bunch of other stuff are utterly ridiculous. The internet is the world's biggest rumor mill. If you're really interested in accurate information about scientific research and data...
Honestly, these conspiracy posts about vaccines, Fauci, and a bunch of other stuff are utterly ridiculous. The internet is the world's biggest rumor mill. If you're really interested in accurate information about scientific research and data...
That works for me. My problem is with people who drink the water and think it's one size fits all.
Vaccinations throughout history have helped a lot of people particularly children from getting serious life threatening illnesses.
Honestly, these conspiracy posts about vaccines, Fauci, and a bunch of other stuff are utterly ridiculous. The internet is the world's biggest rumor mill. If you're really interested in accurate information about scientific research and data...
Even More Doubt About The Polio Vax
I started digging into the claim that the polio vax had "irradicated polio", and found the same misleading strategies that were used for COVID, including:
Bias created by conflicts of interest.
Numbers based...
Even More Doubt About The Polio Vax
I started digging into the claim that the polio vax had "irradicated polio", and found the same misleading strategies that were used for COVID, including:
Bias created by conflicts of interest.
Numbers based...
I was reading Susan Demeter's substack, "Out Of My Mind's Eye," which has been featuring really unique personal UFO narratives that she s investigated over many decades. In her most recent post she referenced a forty year veteran Canadian...
"Dr. FAUCI allegedly told the mainstream media NOT TO PUBLISH the Wuhan Lab Leak Report, and ABC News CENSORED the story, hiding the truth from the public, while they gaslit you for years, lying straight to your face."...
This is a relatively short video - only about 30 minutes - but well worth a listen - I think - for a lot of reasons, not just Fauci.
The Fauci DISTRACTION & What They're HIDING
Published August 7, 2026: [Video Run Time 35:20] Rich Does Politics...
It's actually a very layered phenomenon. It can't be dismissed imo, even with its imperfect advocates. There are solid reasons why one would not characterize it as a hoax. The very nature of the push-back is odd. IMO. We shall see. It's an...
This is a relatively short video - only about 30 minutes - but well worth a listen - I think - for a lot of reasons, not just Fauci.
The Fauci DISTRACTION & What They're HIDING
Published August 7, 2026: [Video Run Time 35:20] Rich Does Politics...
I listened to the Jackson Point case on Stories Lost. Oh my! I'm kind of surprised that this one has been forgotten. I've ordered Haisell's book (the new one), too. The way this summer is going, tho, it will likely be this fall/winter before...
I listened to the Jackson Point case on Stories Lost. Oh my! I'm kind of surprised that this one has been forgotten. I've ordered Haisell's book (the new one), too. The way this summer is going, tho, it will likely be this fall/winter before...
Sure what do you expect? There's no way we'll get the real truth now. As long as the government opposes this and won't disclose we can expect a lot of garbage intended to hide the truth or make the whole field look dumb. The Alien Grand Design is...
Sure what do you expect? There's no way we'll get the real truth now. As long as the government opposes this and won't disclose we can expect a lot of garbage intended to hide the truth or make the whole field look dumb. The Alien Grand Design is...
I suggest using the Google's LLM Search AI to ask pertinent questions. I've found that even with its bias, by challenging it with critical thinking type questions, it provides very good answers. What I would say in Q's defence, is that while...