Latest activity

  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined.
    Welcome to the forum. Yep. Yep. In my mind — genuine firsthand witnesses are the most important evidence of all. Tortally agreed :)
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I meant to say genetic screening up above. But we have so much difficulty managing health insurance and hospital services for core services in North america that screening like that will remain for the ultra wealthy only.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I meant to say genetic screening up above. But we have so much difficulty managing health insurance and hospital services for core services in North america that screening like that will remain for the ultra wealthy only.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    I agree with all of this. medical science can be miraculous and cold comfort at the same time. I definitely know that reality. I would like to live in a world where vaccinations are 100% effective with no outlier cases causing disease or death...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    So far as I'm concerned — you're always welcome to speak your mind here. Interesting that you mention diabetes — yet another vax-inducing condition. Ask James Fox about his experience. Your counterpoint leaves out other factors e.g. The deaths...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    I meant to say genetic screening up above. But we have so much difficulty managing health insurance and hospital services for core services in North america that screening like that will remain for the ultra wealthy only.
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    I agree with all of this. medical science can be miraculous and cold comfort at the same time. I definitely know that reality. I would like to live in a world where vaccinations are 100% effective with no outlier cases causing disease or death...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Squiddly Diddly's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    Great news Gene, fingers crossed you have a healthy rest of the year.
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Final thoughts: Big Pharma And just as a final piece before I leave this thread altogether I want to be clear I am not a fan of big pharma, nor do I invest in anything the profiteers off of misery. If the pharmaceutical industry was not...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Red's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Hey, I've got high risk family members as well. I know how high the stakes are in this. I know a family member's heart condition was brought on by a covid infection. I do feel that conspiracies like the anti-vaxxer movement are distractions...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Final thoughts: Big Pharma And just as a final piece before I leave this thread altogether I want to be clear I am not a fan of big pharma, nor do I invest in anything the profiteers off of misery. If the pharmaceutical industry was not...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    That's a new record for you. Threee fallacies in one — Argumentum ad populum, No True Scotsman, and appeal to authority. After the above, literally none of what you use them for to support your case — including the mockery I stripped out of your...
  • Red
    Hello all. I've been reading here for a while before finally registering. I came to the paranormal side of things sideways — I got interested in the reporting first, the way accounts get told, retold, and slowly reshaped, and only later in...
  • Red
    Red replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Hey, I've got high risk family members as well. I know how high the stakes are in this. I know a family member's heart condition was brought on by a covid infection. I do feel that conspiracies like the anti-vaxxer movement are distractions...
  • Red
    Red reacted to Burnt State's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Thank you so much for being a voice of sanity in this discussion. I go bonkers over conspiracy theories that endanger the lives, freedoms and vitality of human beings. I find promoting this kind of ignorance to be despicable. I forgot how...
  • Burnt State
    Hello all. I've been reading here for a while before finally registering. I came to the paranormal side of things sideways — I got interested in the reporting first, the way accounts get told, retold, and slowly reshaped, and only later in...
  • scarychris
    scarychris replied to the thread Classic UFO Cases Reexamined.
    Been working through this thread from the beginning and it's become the most useful single resource I've found on how these cases were actually handled at the time, as opposed to how they get retold now. The 1949 convention piece is the one that...
  • scarychris
    Anyone remember this mysterious-lights-in-house incident? My memory is poor, but I believe this took place at a bush home within the general area of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, around the turn of the 21st century (2000). My shaky memory is telling...
  • scarychris
    Hello all. I've been reading here for a while before finally registering. I came to the paranormal side of things sideways — I got interested in the reporting first, the way accounts get told, retold, and slowly reshaped, and only later in...
  • scarychris
    scarychris replied to the thread Hello from Columbia, SC.
    Welcome to forum, UncensoredwithMV!
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State replied to the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al.
    Thank you so much for being a voice of sanity in this discussion. I go bonkers over conspiracy theories that endanger the lives, freedoms and vitality of human beings. I find promoting this kind of ignorance to be despicable. I forgot how...
  • Burnt State
    Burnt State reacted to Red's post in the thread Dear Diary - Fauci et al with Like Like.
    Burnt State, you are far braver and more patient person than I. I'll just pop in to note that I've got family members whose mother INSISTED they get vaccinated when the vaccines first became widely available. Their mother knew a time in which...
  • Randall
    Randall replied to the thread Disclosure- Will it ever happen?.
    Dolan On The July 2026 Disclosure Releases
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Western Provinces of Canada Separate? with Like Like.
    Keep in mind that when I began this thread I was genuinely looking for insight regarding what was up with Canada - like most people (I think) one tends to just assume all is well with Canada. It's been an eye-opener, especially realizing that the...
  • Randall
    Sure — but first there has to be "ideas" to engage, and not just propaganda. Then again "propaganda" can also contain "ideas". Maybe if we had more specifics? In the meantime: I will be voting to allow a referendum on separation — but I'm on the...
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins replied to the thread He's Alive!.
    So many nut cases so little time.
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to MacabreMagpie's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    I’m sure it’s all true. 👍
  • Richard Hawkins
    Richard Hawkins reacted to Randall's post in the thread He's Alive! with Like Like.
    Here's the vid ( with lyrics ) 🎶 Happiness In Slavery
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Western Provinces of Canada Separate? with Like Like.
    In the macro-political sphere my pals over at Promethean Action see Carney's actions as significant regarding the moving of 'The City of London' et al from the UK to Canada. Here is Susan Kokinda giving a brief - "You think President Trump's new...
  • Randall
    Randall reacted to Tyger's post in the thread Western Provinces of Canada Separate? with Like Like.
    Alberta & Saskatchewan CHOOSE The USA!! — China Deal AT RISK for Mark Carney Published July 22, 2026: [Video Run Time 8:24] PJ The Belt Channel "Alberta & Saskatchewan have chosen the United States as their most important partner in trade...
Back
Top