• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

You can get your wish fulfilled through meditation

CryptoGuru

Skilled Investigator
Yes. In the past 2 years I have gone through some really weird experiences and discovered a form of meditation that can really get your wish fulfilled.

But there is a catch....You have to live a life that enables you to perform the meditation perfectly.

First I would like to list out some terms for your speculative imagination.

"Neu" - A spiritual particle similar to a neutrino that is bound to every living being that can feel consciousness

"Neu Spirit" - A spiritual entity that no longer needs a body to exist and only has the "neu".

"Neu Energy" - There is Positive energy (God, Angels, etc) and Negative Energy ("Devil", "Voodoo", etc) and there is Neutral Energy (Neu, Neu Spirit)

"Neu Life" - Living a life where you do not do anything positive or negative. No Good or Bad. Just live a neutral life. Have no ego, no anger, no emotions, feelings, etc Can you do it?

"Neu Energy Meditation" - Anyone who is able to live a "Neu Life" can practice this meditation and have wishes fulfilled. But there is catch. You cannot wish for yourself or engage in any positive or negative action.

I will add more once there is sufficient interest in this topic.

Back