• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

yo bietny

cmbezln

Skilled Investigator
you seem to be pretty critical of pretty much everything....which is good

however (here comes MY criticism!), after listening to your show for months on end.....all i seem to hear about is how everything is a sham, and fake fake fake....or you guys are rambling about the UFO field of study, and how stupid it's become (im just purely generalizing here) etc, etc

now obviously, your show is free....you guys are smart dudes and obviously im entertained because i keep listening.

HOWEVER, i would like to hear something of substance from you...on here...instead of criticism

sites of interests
videos of interests
books of interest
ANYTHING CONCRETE I CAN SEE OR READ that would be of interest to me

because in your guys' own words, if you sift through the BS....there seems to be an underlying truth to the topic.

basically instead of learning what's bullshit and who's a fraud, i want to learn what could be real, and who has some good points, etc etc.

thanks,
Chris

I find most things David says heavily substantial & worth considering; if he finds something that appears junk, he's going to let you know about it.

The how & the why questions aren't asked enough by many show hosts.

Goody.

honestly, ive been listening to this show at least 3-4 times a week for quite some time now.....and i cant think of anything substantial ive learned or taken from this show....besides knowing the state of the UFO research community

which is why i made this thread........just wanting a little something more

cmbezln said:
honestly, ive been listening to this show at least 3-4 times a week for quite some time now.....and i cant think of anything substantial ive learned or taken from this show....besides knowing the state of the UFO research community

which is why i made this thread........just wanting a little something more

Then perhaps you already know a lot about this stuff. Time to be a guest maybe. Or write a book :eek:

I wish he would just stop doing the voices, kinda makes it hard to take him seriously at times :)

You could have at least spelled his name right though.

Well what gets me about David is how he continually pushes chocolate as the best thing in the world. I mean really, doesn't he realize that some listeners don't share his taste in flavors?

I'm finally coming out of the closet: I am a vanilla-lover (can't believe I finally said it!) and as such I find Biedny's blatant choco-centrism appalling! Everybody knows most of the free world is controlled by Hershey's and Nestle and David is just an apologist for the imperialist cocoa-industrial-complex.

Brian Now said:
Well what gets me about David is how he continually pushes chocolate as the best thing in the world. I mean really, doesn't he realize that some listeners don't share his taste in flavors?

I'm finally coming out of the closet: I am a vanilla-lover (can't believe I finally said it!) and as such I find Biedny's blatant choco-centrism appalling! Everybody knows most of the free world is controlled by Hershey's and Nestle and David is just an apologist for the imperialist cocoa-industrial-complex.

I'm definitely one of the Vanillacrats. It's difficult to deal with the Chocopublicans sometimes.

Miah said:
I wish he would just stop doing the voices, kinda makes it hard to take him seriously at times :)

You could have at least spelled his name right though.

Correct me if I am wrong but does naming David Biedny 'Bietny' reek of taking the piss at all? Perhaps you simply spelt it wrong, in which case is fine, because i'm not having a personal attack on you I just want to clear some things up.

Honestly David has the perfect voice for an MC; it's clear, audible, memorable, convincing & in my eyes speaks honestly.

He can't help it if you don't take him to be credible, he's simply doing what he does.

Goody.

cmbezln said:
you seem to be pretty critical of pretty much everything....which is good

however (here comes MY criticism!), after listening to your show for months on end.....all i seem to hear about is how everything is a sham, and fake fake fake....or you guys are rambling about the UFO field of study, and how stupid it's become (im just purely generalizing here) etc, etc

now obviously, your show is free....you guys are smart dudes and obviously im entertained because i keep listening.

HOWEVER, i would like to hear something of substance from you...on here...instead of criticism

sites of interests
videos of interests
books of interest
ANYTHING CONCRETE I CAN SEE OR READ that would be of interest to me

because in your guys' own words, if you sift through the BS....there seems to be an underlying truth to the topic.

basically instead of learning what's bullshit and who's a fraud, i want to learn what could be real, and who has some good points, etc etc.

thanks,
Chris

Well, there's Wiki. The UFO Evidence site has some good information. Also browse the links to different guests provided by the episode listings.

-todd.

Back