• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Worlds scariest evps pics and videos"

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Not my title, just what the vid is called.

vKwXe-Npzlo

/edit. Some one at the site said there is cussing in the vid. I haven't heard any. None of the audio is clear to me. Anyway, I can't delete this thread, or I would.

weird....the first big blob....could be anything...big bug, maybe...the 2nd part looks like an arm throwing something...didn't listen to the EVP's...they give me the wiggins...hehe

Raevenskye said:
weird....the first big blob....could be anything...big bug, maybe...the 2nd part looks like an arm throwing something...didn't listen to the EVP's...they give me the wiggins...hehe

The blob looks like a person real close to the cam. At one time it looked like someone was standing behind the cam and bent over to look in the lens.

The arm throwing something is suspicious. It's the same color as some furniture and there is a cut right before it appears.

I'm surprised evps give you the creeps. I figured you'd be basically immune to that sort of thing by now. Given your huge interest and field investigating you've done.

A.LeClair said:
The blob looks like a person real close to the cam. At one time it looked like someone was standing behind the cam and bent over to look in the lens.

The arm throwing something is suspicious. It's the same color as some furniture and there is a cut right before it appears.

I'm surprised evps give you the creeps. I figured you'd be basically immune to that sort of thing by now. Given your huge interest and field investigating you've done.

i know it! it's about the only thing that really freaks me out, anymore, in the ghostie realm. and i need to get over it, b/c i want to try to get some evp's of my own. completely irrational tweak, on my part! hehe

Raevenskye said:
i know it! it's about the only thing that really freaks me out, anymore, in the ghostie realm. and i need to get over it, b/c i want to try to get some evp's of my own. completely irrational tweak, on my part! hehe

I just read that you listened to the audio at the ITC site I linked. Those evps were creepier than the alleged ones in this thread. The evps in this thread aren't anything spectacular. I couldn't make any sense out of them.

I get chills sometimes. But that happens when I hear a song a like too, so no problem there. I think I'd become afraid if I saw a lamp shoot across the room and hit someone in the face. Perhaps a freaky looking apparition might do it too.

the ones on the ITC site were really weird and metallic. Maybe they weren't as creepy to me b/c they were talking about mundane things, and not saying "help me" or "get out" LOL!
I've never seen a lamp shoot across a room, but that would definitely give me pause. I've seen plenty of doorknobs mysteriously jiggle, and doors open, etc....I'm lucky that I've never seen a hideous appartition, or I'm sure I'd feel differently about that, too!
Do you notice that what you think your reaction would be, and what your reaction is are very different? I always thought I'd freak out at any paranormal anything, but when it happens, it doesn't usually scare me at all. Sometimes thinking back on it gives me the chills, but I'm usually ok at the time.

Raevenskye said:
the ones on the ITC site were really weird and metallic. Maybe they weren't as creepy to me b/c they were talking about mundane things, and not saying "help me" or "get out" LOL!
I've never seen a lamp shoot across a room, but that would definitely give me pause. I've seen plenty of doorknobs mysteriously jiggle, and doors open, etc....I'm lucky that I've never seen a hideous appartition, or I'm sure I'd feel differently about that, too!
Do you notice that what you think your reaction would be, and what your reaction is are very different? I always thought I'd freak out at any paranormal anything, but when it happens, it doesn't usually scare me at all. Sometimes thinking back on it gives me the chills, but I'm usually ok at the time.

When it actually occurs I imagine you're in disbelief, and perhaps a mild form of shock. It takes awhile to sink in. Ones mood also plays a roll in their reactions.

A.LeClair said:
When it actually occurs I imagine you're in disbelief, and perhaps a mild form of shock. It takes awhile to sink in. Ones mood also plays a roll in their reactions.

I suppose that's true, because if I'm already keyed-up, I'm way more jumpy than normal, at the least little thing. There is the "what was that?" factor, too....I'm spending time analyzing and not reacting.

Back