• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

World War 3 - What The USA Is Facing

Care to enumerate these wars and show how the majority of them were started by the US? Will you include regional conflicts that are very much wars to the locals but barely get mention around the world?
Obviously the Iraq War is a war the US started, but how will you have the US starting the Korean War and the Vietnam War? And even the first Gulf War, surely Iraq bore some responsibility for invading and annexing Kuwait in the first place. There's a difference between escalating a conflict and starting it.

I agree with you on the rest of your post though :)

Yes, please, Brian Now, back up your claims. I'm interested in how you come to that conclusion. Honestly.
But as to the Iraq War I can't totally agree. Escalate, yes, but start, no. When you have a loved one murdered by some religious asshole elsewhere in the world who doesn't like the way you think I'll never agree with that in totality. Personally, I'll never forgive or forget that.

Also, I'll decide for myself what is worth seeing and when to move along. 8)

We have plenty of nukes to go around, and nothing gets a foreign government's attention like having their capitol destroyed by nuclear fire.

The United States is the only country in the world to have used Nuclear Weapons on an enemy, and believe me, we have plenty of very capable and willing people in our government who will happily press that red button should our nation be truly threatened.

All the propaganda in the world from youtube does not change the simple fact that if our country wants something destroyed, or some country destroyed, we can do it with minimal fuss.

I for one am not concerned by foreign enemies. I AM however concerned by the betrayal we have by the people currently holding office, and the same brand of treason we'll likely get in the coming election.

Back