• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who will be member # 666?

The Pair of Cats

a.k.a Philip Deane
Just who will be the lucky/unlucky member number 666?
Will it be Lucifer? Beelzebub? G.W.Bush? Whitely Strieber? or any of DB Trek's immediate family (lol, sorry DB Trek!!)

Will There be a prize for the honour/dishonour?

Maybe we could get Ed Dames to remote view the potential person in advance!!!

Now that the notion of a 666th member has been brought out, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone waits until the 665th member registers, then creates a separate account so they can wallow in all the mystery of it.

If this sounds like YOU; Don't friggin ruin the mystery you bastard. ;)

Goody.

You do that & i'll be obligated to post for the simple sake of reaching 100 posts!

See...It's pointless.

Please dont do it. :frown:

I think the Pope should get it. His title in Latin is Vicarius Filii Dei.
If you count the Roman numerals in his name, it equals 666.

VICARIUS 112; FILII 53; DEI 501; 112+53+501 = 666

The Pair of Cats said:
Will it be Lucifer? Beelzebub? G.W.Bush? Whitely Strieber? or any of DB Trek's immediate family (lol, sorry DB Trek!!)

I have a strong feeling that we're going to see a temporary slowdown in new members because some people do not want to get the dreaded 666 designation.

:D

Gene Steinberg said:
The Pair of Cats said:

I have a strong feeling that we're going to see a temporary slowdown in new members because some people do not want to get the dreaded 666 designation.

:D

Give it to me, I'll take it.

Our members have made a total of 13,698 posts in 1,035 threads.
We currently have 666 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, tenbears
The most users online at one time was 30 on 07-31-2007 at 09:29 PM

Okay please exuse my late response to this thread, i've been spending too much time on Dreamland resort chat talking to Hank & on the 'iwasabducted.com' forums just browsing.

Congratulations 'tenbears' on becoming member 666, you may wallow in all that is grand now.

Goody.

Back