• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who was worse?

Who was worse?

• Eric Julien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lloyd Pye

• Michael Horn

• Total voters
Okay, I realise it's still early days for this thread...I do get the sense that no body want's to vote on this either....Feel free to remove it if it's of no interest to anyone....

I honestly thought that someone would vote though :(.

Goody.

Goody said:
Okay, I realise it's still early days for this thread...I do get the sense that no body want's to vote on this either....Feel free to remove it if it's of no interest to anyone....

Goody.

I see 6 votes so far as of the time I'm writing this.

Gene Steinberg said:
Goody said:

Goody.

I see 6 votes so far as of the time I'm writing this.

Oh nice, very nice. :D

Okay then people, time to voice your opinions!

I am ashamed to admit that I don't know who Julien, Pye, and Horn are, but I really like your book. Some of the pictures are great.

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnd straight off the mark we have Michael the 'If you think it's fake than can you reproduce it' bozo horn, who takes the lead just 1 day into the marathon on an almighty score of '74.43%'!!!!

Just back behind the charlatan by a half a length & coming up on the outside is Eric Julien & his asteroid terminating 'we come from nor here nor there'-Blue beings with a rather shameful score of '21.43%'. You're going to have to go back & listen to the podcast if you want this chump to run for 1st, & believe me he's tipped for the favourite too!

Trailing hopelessly behind at about 2 lengths is Lloyd 'has to be a hybrid' Pye. He's going to want some quick carb-filled Pie's if he's going to annoy anyone soon for the win!

Come on folks, back to those podcasts for a relisten & be sure you vote here first!

Yeah good idea, but it's fairly obvious Horn comes out as being the worst offender.

More votes people c'mon!

Back