• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who is this scientist?

Free episodes:

Michael L.

Coffee swillin' Devil's advocate
Let's play a game of "I'll describe something from a television program I have forgotten the name of to determine who someone is." I'll start:

There is a documentary or an old Sightings style show that featured an interview with an older gentleman (I believe he was a physicist) researching the effects of rotation on a body's mass. It was in relation to why UFOs are often described as circular and spinning, a topic I find very interesting and all-too-often overlooked. At one point he is lecturing and has a weight mounted on the end of a stick. He can barely manage to move it but once the weight is starts spinning he is able to swing it up with one hand.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone know who this gentleman was or anyone else researching this? I am interested in learning more about the experiments that have been done.

Back