• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whitney Houston Murder Conspiracy

Free episodes:

BoyintheMachine

Paranormal Maven
After Whitney Houston died on February 11, 2012, there was talk of it possibly being murder and then it quickly all went away. Before it went away a P.I. came forward and claimed he believed Whitney was murdered by her drug dealers over her drug debt which he estimated to be over a million dollars.

P.I. Paul Huebl, a former police officer, claims that Whitney's drug dealers basically sent in two hit men to either collect the money or murder her. He even claims they were recorded on the hotel's surveillance system.

Perhaps the most convincing of Huebl's evidence is the bathwater. The bathwater Houston was found in was beyond scalding. In fact it was so hot that it had burned off the skin on her back and produced severe burns on her body. It is estimated the water, at the time she entered the bath, could have been as high as 150 degrees.

So the question is how did Whitney not realize how hot the bathwater was and then not exit the tub?

Honestly, I can't say that this is murder. However, I think it's a strong indication that Whitney may have already been dead when her body was placed in the bathwater. This would imply that the scene may have been staged.

So WAS Whitney Houston murdered? Private investigator claims he has video proving singer was killed by drug dealers | Mail Online

Note: Whitney Houston was found face down in the bathwater. This is a highly unusual position for bathtub drownings. However, what bothers me is that there is no mention of burns on her face. This doesn't add up to me. Her back is burned so bad that the skin came off but her face was fine, even though she was found face-down? Hmm.......

Whitney Houston found face down in scalding hot bath, autopsy report says | Metro News

Last edited:
1. I don't know if she was murdered or not.

2. The water was so hot it burned skin off of her back.

3. She was found face down but no mention of burns to her face or front of her body.

This suggests the body was, in the very least, moved. It's impossible to get burns on just your back if you are face down in extremely hot water.

Back