• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where's Your Avatar

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We found 'em. Unfortunately, when you switch forum systems, some things don't translate very well.

That means the link between your account and the avatar you selected.

To get it back, go to the navigation bar, and choose User CP.

Choose Edit Avatar, and then look at the selection (we have close to 250 or so), to find the one you had originally. Select to add it.

I wish it were automatic, but that's how things are.

I brought back my avatar but I noticed that in some threads my posts don't have it. Is this because a thread was created before the conversion or something?

I've attached a photo to my profile but can't see it:confused:

Well, there is a picture and an avatar.

The former is what is displayed in your profile, and the latter appears in your messages, near your name, in a section of the message we call "postbit."

What you need to do is check to see if you do have the avatar. Or just upload or select the same image for both.

Hmmm....I've re-edited my Avatar/Photo and it is finally showing up. Didn't tell you earlier 'cause I figued kinks were being fixed. But it works now.

Back