• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where's the ignore button on these forums?

Rick Deckard

Paranormal Maven
There used to be an ignore button that allowed you to ignore forum members who persisted in anti-social behaviour - where has it gone?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Never mind, I found it - you have to go to their profile and add them from there...<strike>
</strike>

I find the ignore function useful (very awesome feature btw). The problem is these forums log me out every time I exit. Is there a way to stay logged in? Something with my cookies maybe?

Thank you. Weird I missed that. :confused: This forum software has to be the most advanced and up to date of any internet forums I visit. Very cool.

Back