• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What is up with this?

• Thread starter klatuu_berada_nicto
  • Start date

K

klatuu_berada_nicto

I stepped out this morning to a beautiful Colorado sky. Deep blue and absolutely clear. It's one of the reasons that I love living here and does take your breath away in the early morning hours. After messing around with house chores, laundry, etc., I stepped out again and saw this:

I know that contrails are sometimes called "chemtrails" and there is a whole bunch of conspiracies surrounding them, but, even if this is not true, the sheer amount of whatever the hell is in the contrails sure can't be good for the atmosphere, especially with all the air traffic that I am seeing criss crossing the sky this morning.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 1
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1
I think those look like ordinary contrails, which are different from chemtrails but I also think you should read up on chemtrails and then decide for yourself.

Thanks for the reply CapnG. I do know the difference between a "chemtrail" and a contrail. I just thought that the amount of aircraft traffic over my area and the steadily increasing cloud cover that I think is associated with said traffic was a curiosity. This last pic is from 13:30MST this afternoon.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
klatuu_berada_nicto said:
Thanks for the reply CapnG. I do know the difference between a "chemtrail" and a contrail. I just thought that the amount of aircraft traffic over my area and the steadily increasing cloud cover that I think is associated with said traffic was a curiosity. This last pic is from 13:30MST this afternoon.

With due respect, these photos appear like normal cloud cover and perhaps some active air traffic. I think in your best photo, for example, I spotted maybe up to 4 contrails of traffic. Given the nearby military bases in your area, that's probably not unusual. I'm not sure I could render the conclusion that the contrails are related to the cloud cover.

But, it sure looks beautiful there...Your skies are gorgeous and blue, and the weather looks quite pleasant! Colorado seems like a terrific place to live. Plus, I'm jealous of all the skiing you have out there...LUCKY!!!

Definitely alien smoke rings from Naboo. Now take me to your leader. Or Natalie Portman.

Sorry. Just woke up and dingy with a wee bit of a hangover.

Pics = Contrails.

See the eclipse the other night? I barely did. Trees in the way.

Yeah, I know they are just contrails. It was just the surprising quantity of east/west commercial air traffic that took place yesterday that made me want to take some pictures and see what others thought.
I wished that a Naboo spaceship had landed and Natalie had stepped out. I have liked her since she was in "The Professional". A talented actress and beautiful woman! Thanks!

klatuu_berada_nicto said:
Yeah, I know they are just contrails. It was just the surprising quantity of east/west commercial air traffic that took place yesterday that made me want to take some pictures and see what others thought.
I wished that a Naboo spaceship had landed and Natalie had stepped out. I have liked her since she was in "The Professional". A talented actress and beautiful woman! Thanks!

I don't know much about contrails, but I am right there with you - Natalie can show up anytime - naboo spaceship or regular old BMW it's all good :)

Back